Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Imo this might be the breadcrumb post. He flipped his read on gata 180 and used heavy to indicate strong feelings and medium or light  to indicate reads 

Makes me think JC might’ve been his N1 peek then. Followed by Spoot/GATA in some order

• Upvote 2

Claim your role at this point since you’re pretty much a candidate to lynch and an explanation as to why you shouldn’t be the lynch. 

I don’t have a role.  Really it’s down to how disappointed will you be with your vote.

My voting record is what it is.   I Voted for JC because he was quiet, but everyone started the CTM train so I thought they might be right.   They were wrong, so when the smash train started I stayed put.   Simple as that.  I voted for those that were quiet because that’s all I had to go on.

7 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I don’t have a role.  Really it’s down to how disappointed will you be with your vote.

My voting record is what it is.   I Voted for JC because he was quiet, but everyone started the CTM train so I thought they might be right.   They were wrong, so when the smash train started I stayed put.   Simple as that.  I voted for those that were quiet because that’s all I had to go on.

everyone has a role

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 6 Vote Count

• Beaver (5) - Drums, 32EBoozer, AJ, Nyn, JVOR
  • GATA (2) - Nolder, Beaver
  • JVOR (1) - Decker

Not Voting (3) - Bum Knee, JC, GATA

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. 

^ unofficially updating 

18 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

My thinking has become clear...I won't vote till all the newbies vote.  Our fault for bringing them all to end game.  Rule 14.

I'll try to check in before the deadline but if one vote is missing I'd rather lose to random.

@Nynaeve

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Everyone in my pool of suspicion is generally so passive it’s hard to make sense Between it. They haven’t generally done a lot of noteworthy townIe apparent actions either. 

yeah but didnt u say u want to make sure u get today right or something

Let's go over odds right now.  

DAY 7 Scenarios ( this is not accounting perhaps doc blocking NK)

Player x flips up scum town keeps 8 vs 1 (if a 4 scum team); (if a 5 scum team) 7 vs 2 

Player x flips town 7 vs 2 (if a 4 scum team); (if a 5 scum team) 7 vs 3

Just now, deckerfan said:

@Nynaeve

yeah but didnt u say u want to make sure u get today right or something

And not much i do at this point is going to give me clarity. I’ve already reread a bunch. If you have a scum tell based on weak ass reasoning like one statement outweighing an entire game’s worth of play than nothing i say is going to really change your reasoning. 

And not much i do at this point is going to give me clarity. I’ve already reread a bunch. If you have a scum tell based on weak ass reasoning like one statement outweighing an entire game’s worth of play than nothing i say is going to really change your reasoning. 

fair enough

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Let's go over odds right now.  

DAY 7 Scenarios ( this is not accounting perhaps doc blocking NK)

Player x flips up scum town keeps 8 vs 1 (if a 4 scum team); (if a 5 scum team) 7 vs 2 

Player x flips town 7 vs 2 (if a 4 scum team); (if a 5 scum team) 7 vs 3

Really though we have an IC who isn’t reading the game but is at least confirmed Town. It looks like you and JC were bread crumbed as the Cop’s town peeks, plus there’s a chance the Doc is in the lynch pool and narrows it even further with a claim

• Upvote 1

2-3 players left right

scum imo is one of 

@Nynaeve @32EBoozer @deckerfan @BUM-KNEE @Beaver @Drums

& if we have a vet (sry nyn /deck this was before you joined) 

it would be AJ or JC 

because if I'm not wrong JVOR subbed for SR24 he was a noob too. 

If I'm alive end game & so is JC I might tinfoil a JC idea with a wrong view (godfather) . 

As of right now I don't see AJ as a possible scum