Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

4 hours ago, GATA said:

Yes when he was lazy town he later came into the game subbing Crusher and actually played you do know this correct

4 hours ago, GATA said:

@Nolder when you get back from your nap ... Let's talk about your half assed reading please elaborate as to how a d1 Lynch confirms Im scum when that same townie was pushing to get your then town confirmed role ape lynched .

thank you 

Yes, let's. But instead of talking how about a visual presentation? 

Everyone please observe.

I understand that rereading is often boring and sometimes arduous and/or tedious so I tried to make this process as easy as possible for all of you.

Gata first votes CTM on page 14. Post #485. She claims he was playing lazy but that's now, what about then? This vote was only her 19th post up to that point and prior to posting it she had referred to or talked at CTM 2 times and then only in a joking manner with nothing to do with "lazy play".

3B90bGj.png

Just for reference let's look back at her posts before this with brief commentary in color for easy reading.

Spoiler

6o1Pp1s.png

First post, a vote on Verbal nothing out of the ordinary.

3ze6CTm.png

Just banter.

CMrkt6v.png

Answering a newbie question.

EmJ7wrT.png

Banter.

3QduQvk.png

More joking. Note her use of the #14 joke it becomes relevant later.

oxPdVPh.png

More jokes.

luVz8BT.png

Being helpful to newbies. Sometimes a tell but far from definitive.

TUPNWqa.png

Funny gif.

kpS1DX6.png

Ok so here's a reference to "in jokes". Gata seems to be in on them right?

uH8IceW.png

More banter.

3tgcLrD.png

More banter.

PiFQkcH.png

This is the first time she quotes or refers to CTM and it's just more banter.

su4u6ll.png

Jokes jokes jokes.

gEUqeNx.png

Being helpful again. Nothing wrong with that.

kMz4d4A.png

Second time she refers to or quotes CTM. Again for more jokes.

zY8YaJc.png

Another in joke. Mind you most of these are nearing a decade old but she's in on them still.

WQz3pYH.png

Banter.

3Kj07pE.png

This is the last post she makes before voting CTM and now we've come full circle. No mentioning of CTM outside of a couple jokes. No calling him lazy or even casing him. Hell if you take the time to look back through CTMs posts up to this point (I'm not going to post these too time to do your own work or take my word for it) he had not advocated lynching Ape either, which is the other part of her "case", because Ape had not yet entered the game. And regardless we know that CTM was town so he had no motivation to lynch confirmed town. What we do see here is the first inkling of Gata being nervous about Verbal. He just revealed so she jumped off him but we'll see how that develops.

Ok so maybe you took that trip with me or maybe you skipped it. If you did that's mostly ok there wasn't much there the important thing is she hadn't even paid any attention to CTM until she HAD to unvote Verbal because he revealed as Vig. So you might be thinking well ok she didn't really make a case when she voted him but maybe she was thinking it. Maybe she slowly stated her case later as the day continued. Well you would be mostly wrong about that. Let's go through her posts from the first one she made after voting CTM all the way until 1 post after his flip as town and see what we can suss out.

Spoiler

iCnB56t.png

Jokey response to a half joke response to her voting him. All good except the lack of any case whatsoever.

1p7Kji5.png

Continuing to be helpful to newbies.

0CiMO6J.png

Here is where Gata first starts to push back on Verbal. And ok it's somewhat fair he is an unvetted claimed Vig who was on the chopping block but hindsight tells us Verbal was town and keep in mind her vote is on CTM now not Verbal.

sypfm4Y.png

Fishing. This is anti town behavior.

RmPZ8Es.png

Backpedaling imo.

lrbX5Nu.png

Why is Gata's educated guess that Verbal will die more valid than Verbal's educated guess that he would have been lynched had he not revealed? Also being a 1 shot vig and being a vig that dies after taking 1 shot is not the same thing even if the outcome is the same. For one thing it effects the potential balance of the rest of the game. Gata is arguing here just to be "technically" right. 

HNHCZfK.png

Why is Gata so concerned for the safety of an unvetted vigilante? He could actually just be lying mafia or a serial killer. She says play as you want but continues to pick and criticize. This doesn't jive. Also, and this is an aside, I have been advocating that people not claim for awhile and even recently just said my piece on the subject again. I do not recall Gata being a proponent of these ideas so her claim that she wouldn't have revealed as vig until after a couple shots falls flat to me. 

FZs3ZCW.png

Jif calls out her unvote of Verbal and is just told GFY. An actual argument would have gone a long way in convincing me she might be town and I might be misinterpreting all of this but instead of just saying "dude he revealed as a PR it will resolve itself eventually there's no need to rush a lynch on him on D1" or something like that she just shrugs him off. Not a good look imo but YMMV. Also I hate to play the Batman card but it's no lie that Jif's instincts have been very good the past couple years. That's not something to count out again imo.

AB8JI9d.png

Just more back and forth.

d3lwD0J.png

I think maybe she's worried "one of them" is referring to her but I'm not really sure this post kind of confuses me.

6RetrKB.png

Banter.

sKDpEt7.png

Banter.

0eMETS6.png

With regards to the response to Stark I appreciate having to keep the record straight about events. I do it often as well with regards to my own play. However this reads more like concern she's been found out fishing and wants to deny it rather than just setting the record straight.

The next post to Beaver is helpful/banter.

Iytm3mn.png

A non response to a pretty decent summary of events. Remember, CTM is town and at this point Gata has her vote on him and has yet to make any case. In fact she hasn't even referred to him as lazy yet. When she voted him she just called him a dirty hippie (another in joke!).

wKF66qd.png

Asking for a vc, nothing weird here.

3xx2YFc.png

She's only made 2 votes and one was on Verbal at the very start of the game for no reason. Well...her vote on CTM also was for no reason but at least that was later in the game and could presumably be for reasons she kept to herself. It's kind of weird she even has to ask which vote. 

TI0G5dq.png

Well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is considering her unvote of Verbal and vote of CTM right after. The next part, about her unvoting and giving her reasoning about who she thinks is scummy is an outright lie as we've seen. If you think I have left out any of her posts I invite you to just go back and read for yourself there is no post between her unvote of Verbal and her vote of CTM where she gives any reasoning for either nor is there any vote afterwards to this post. IT DOES NOT EXIST! In this post however we do finally get at least some semblance of an accusation which is that CTM is piggy backing off Jif (referred to as Batman, another in joke). Please note that, aside from the insinuation by saying he's piggy backing there has yet to be an actual accusation of laziness. Also keep in mind piggy backing in this game could be considered something kind of different from what we would normally expect. It could just mean following someone else's lead on votes and not necessarily being lazy so I think it's important to differentiate the two and keep that in mind.

XB5Fgy5.png

Another accusation of piggy backing.

gWs5MGm.png

Calling for a vc nothing weird.

M8pIKmc.png

Banter.

F693nXO.png

Ape is entering the game and note that she refers to the in joke of Ape vs CTM. I'm not just stringing you along with the in joke thing I think it's important so I hope you've been paying attention. This might be the most important one to note.

LC25WxZ.png

Funny gif.

4My1ohO.png

I think Boozer had been inactive up to this point so not really weird she's asking about him.

JNHu0xA.png

Still being helpful. 

sWzbHf4.png

More in jokes.

xH5Bcrf.png

A funny image? I don't really get it tbh.

bNsK8d9.png

Banter.

YyWQdJr.png

Well there it is only nearly 1,000 posts into the game finally an accusation of...something! That something being laziness of all things. And trying to lynch the confirmed townie? Wait just a second...I thought Gata was in on all the in jokes? She even posted about CTM vs Ape so what's going on here? Does she actually think that CTM is trying to lynch the mod confirmed Ape? Or is she just using that to prop up her non existent case on CTM?

gFStpQJ.png

Being helpful.

uPQG2OR.png

I mean, yeah, she is technically right. I think she was just trying to fearmonger here but she's not wrong. Technically.

mSb3gEm.png

More fearmongering imo.

B3Ye7wt.png

It's very rare but scum teams have been known to get an extra kill on occasion. I don't think Gata is intentionally misinforming here we just haven't had a lot of big games of those types since she's started playing so whatever this is a nothing post. Not relevant to my points.

5PmpaOW.png

Now, it may be true that CTM overplayed the Ape joke but the fact that Gata is still pretending to take it seriously throws up huge red flags in my mind.

jZzWF1n.png

I'm reading this as her being concerned that CTM isn't going to get lynched. Of course townies want to achieve lynches too so, you know, that is a possibility but given everything else that has happened with Gata up to this point it's not how I interpret it.

HtapF0h.png

I think someone said don't tag me or why did you tag me or something. Irrelevant.

snGNpVA.png

Not sure that this matters much but asking Stark where exactly Crusher pinged for him. Maybe setting up for future lynches idk.

0sz9XJh.png

Trying to normalize or clear Smash via meta? Smash who turned out to be 1x unlynchable mafia? Hmmm....

9Uqlukz.png

So here CTM extends an olive branch and asks Gata to lynch Smash with him (something you'd think she might be willing to do if she's concerned about not achieving a lynch which she seemed to be given that she tagged all those people) but instead she calls him lazy again and refers to the whole Ape thing as if she just doesn't get it even though she even referred to the in joke when he came into the game. So instead of voting the mafia Smash she keeps her vote on the town CTM.

LD4mXap.png

This is the last post she makes before CTM is lynched. Let's check out her reaction though.

qfHVztd.png

Oh. It's CTM's fault he was lynched for being lazy. Not because Gata was wrong and refused to make any coherent case. Not because at least 1 confirmed mafia (Spoot) was on his train with possibly two others imo. Nah it was CTM's fault. Oooookaaaayy.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

GATA, be careful about cherry picking posts.  I can make the case you are a serial killer.

Day 1 Vote Count

Verbal (6) - GATA, Smash, JC, CTM, ID., BUM-KNEE
CTM (3) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums
GATA (2) - JiF, jvill 51
SR24 (1) - Beaver
JiF (1) - kdels62
JC (1) - Verbal
Stark (1) - Spoot
Brick (1) - Stark
Not Voting (4) - SR24, Brick, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer
With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

GATA you led the Verbal train from day one after he declared as vigilante.     

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count
CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
Crusher (4) - Stark, Brick, JVOR, CTM
Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
JiF (1) - Smash
Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

Then you switched to CTM once the train to lynch him moved in that direction.  

You voted to shoot right away by posting to "Lets see if it works" and next post put up a shooting poll.   Very Blood thirsty.

Verbal Quote: That's not going to work.  Logically I should holster, but I'm down for more dead bodies as well.  If the consensus is to shoot, I'll shoot.  pg 33 post # 1139

Verbal even agreed, logically he should holster.

Verbals Shot: pg 47 #1626
Verbal (1) Brickhouse
Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer
GATA (2) kdels62, ID 
Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me
Holster (7) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE, Stark
Not Participating (1) Ape
Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.
The Moderator does not approve this message. 

Voting results.  Notice you want to shoot Spoot (good call), but you do not give a reason.  This will be brought up below.

Day 2 Vote Count pg 50 # 1716
Spoot (2) - Verbal, GATA
GATA (1) - Smash

Day 2, you immediately vote to lynch spoot along with Verbal.  But do not give a reason.  

Day 2 Vote Count pg 57 #1977
JC (3) - Stark, Spoot, Beaver
Spoot (3) - Verbal, GATA, Crusher
Crusher (3) - Drums, pdxgreen, JC
Smash (2)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering
GATA (1) -  jvill 51
Not Voting (6) - Smash, Brick, BUM-KNEE, 32EBoozer, ID., Nolder

Why is the town cop voting to lynch you?

Day 2 Vote Count pg 64 #2219
Smash (7)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot
CTM (3) - Smash, JC, Stark
JC (2) - Beaver, pdxgreen
Spoot (1) - Verbal
Not Voting (5) - GATA, Brick, BUM-KNEE, 32EBoozer, ID.

Then the tide starts to change towards Smash whom you did not accuse of anything and remove your vote for spoot.

*** FINAL Day 2 Vote Count *** pg 66 #2303
Smash (10)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash, BUM-KNEE
CTM (2) - JC, Stark
JC (2) - Beaver, pdxgreen
Spoot (1) - Verbal
Not Voting (3) - Brick, 32EBoozer, ID. 

So you originally wanted to shoot spoot, then voted to lynch spoot all with good reason, but jumped on the smash train last minute. Very Serial Killer of you. 

GATA Quote to Smash:  this makes sense now to me. pg 68 #2353
Still don't get why we'd put so many roles in a starting game for newbs but it is what it is.
I don't see how the mod would create an unlynchable role if not to protect town's cop.
I'm not voting you next round. 

Then when Smash doesn't die, you say you aren't going after smash again possibly because you think he really could be a cop and investigate you.

*** FINAL Day 3 Vote Count *** pg 75 #2593
Smash (9) - AJ, CTM, JVOR, GATA, Spoot, Drums, JC, BUM-KNEE, JustEndTheSuffering
pdxgreen (1) - Beaver

However, once the Smash train starts up again, you jump back on it.  But only before it gets going from AJ, CTM, and JVOR.  Lynching Verbal and verbal shooting would be the only time you lead from the front in voting.

Day 4 Vote Count pg 82 #2850
Spoot (4) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, JC
JC (1) - A.J.
 With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

Next day, three people start to jump on spoot, so you jump on spoot.   

GATA Quote on shooting Spoot.  That’s like when someone asked why I voted spoot straight after N1 because I thought he was scum and I wanted him to get shot back then. My mentality didn’t change the fact I saw his play anti town.  pg 85 # 2952

Yet you jumped off the Spoot train to kill Smash, but never gave a reason.   Very Serial Killer behavior. 

Day 5 Vote Count
Stark (3) - AJ, GATA, JVOR
 With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day five, you jump on the Stark train right after AJ and without any reason at all.   

*** FINAL Day 5 Vote Count *** pg 94 #3261
Stark (7) - AJ, GATA, JVOR, Beaver, Nolder, JC, Drums
JVOR (1) - BUM-KNEE 
Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, JuseEndTheSuffering, pdxgreen, ID.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:21 AM, Drums said in response to GATA:
You're probably right, however this is my first time playing and I have no idea what I am doing. No one is obvious at this point to me so I have to start going off of the little I have.  Lynch me and you'll see but it'll be a mistake. 
However you seem to say a lot without saying anything. 

Here is where Drums noticed on Monday, what I have now noticed.  You seem to say a lot, but really don't say anything.  Very Serial Killer like.

Vote Gata

That's just Day 1 worth of casing, do I even need to do 5 more?

That's all I got to say. I'm gonna go decompress and play some Xbox for awhile I'll be back later to take in and discuss AJ's case and all that happened with that while I was doing mine. 

Pickahu out.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yes, let's. But instead of talking how about a visual presentation? 

Everyone please observe.

I understand that rereading is often boring and sometimes arduous and/or tedious so I tried to make this process as easy as possible for all of you.

Gata first votes CTM on page 14. Post #485. She claims he was playing lazy but that's now, what about then? This vote was only her 19th post up to that point and prior to posting it she had referred to or talked at CTM 2 times and then only in a joking manner with nothing to do with "lazy play".

3B90bGj.png

Just for reference let's look back at her posts before this with brief commentary in color for easy reading.

Hide contents

6o1Pp1s.png

First post, a vote on Verbal nothing out of the ordinary.

3ze6CTm.png

Just banter.

CMrkt6v.png

Answering a newbie question.

EmJ7wrT.png

Banter.

3QduQvk.png

More joking. Note her use of the #14 joke it becomes relevant later.

oxPdVPh.png

More jokes.

luVz8BT.png

Being helpful to newbies. Sometimes a tell but far from definitive.

TUPNWqa.png

Funny gif.

kpS1DX6.png

Ok so here's a reference to "in jokes". Gata seems to be in on them right?

uH8IceW.png

More banter.

3tgcLrD.png

More banter.

PiFQkcH.png

This is the first time she quotes or refers to CTM and it's just more banter.

su4u6ll.png

Jokes jokes jokes.

gEUqeNx.png

Being helpful again. Nothing wrong with that.

kMz4d4A.png

Second time she refers to or quotes CTM. Again for more jokes.

zY8YaJc.png

Another in joke. Mind you most of these are nearing a decade old but she's in on them still.

WQz3pYH.png

Banter.

3Kj07pE.png

This is the last post she makes before voting CTM and now we've come full circle. No mentioning of CTM outside of a couple jokes. No calling him lazy or even casing him.

Hell if you take the time to look back through CTMs posts up to this point (I'm not going to post these too time to do your own work or take my word for it) he had not advocated lynching Ape either, which is the other part of her "case", because Ape had not yet entered the game. And regardless we know that CTM was town so he had no motivation to lynch confirmed town. What we do see here is the first inkling of Gata being nervous about Verbal. He just revealed so she jumped off him but we'll see how that develops.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok so maybe you took that trip with me or maybe you skipped it. If you did that's mostly ok there wasn't much there the important thing is she hadn't even paid any attention to CTM until she HAD to unvote Verbal because he revealed as Vig. So you might be thinking well ok she didn't really make a case when she voted him but maybe she was thinking it. Maybe she slowly stated her case later as the day continued. Well you would be mostly wrong about that. Let's go through her posts from the first one she made after voting CTM all the way until 1 post after his flip as town and see what we can suss out.

Reveal hidden contents

iCnB56t.png

Jokey response to a half joke response to her voting him. All good except the lack of any case whatsoever.

1p7Kji5.png

Continuing to be helpful to newbies.

0CiMO6J.png

Here is where Gata first starts to push back on Verbal. And ok it's somewhat fair he is an unvetted claimed Vig who was on the chopping block but hindsight tells us Verbal was town and keep in mind her vote is on CTM now not Verbal.

sypfm4Y.png

Fishing. This is anti town behavior.

RmPZ8Es.png

Backpedaling imo.

lrbX5Nu.png

Why is Gata's educated guess that Verbal will die more valid than Verbal's educated guess that he would have been lynched had he not revealed? Also being a 1 shot vig and being a vig that dies after taking 1 shot is not the same thing even if the outcome is the same. For one thing it effects the potential balance of the rest of the game. Gata is arguing here just to be "technically" right. 

HNHCZfK.png

Why is Gata so concerned for the safety of an unvetted vigilante? He could actually just be lying mafia or a serial killer. She says play as you want but continues to pick and criticize. This doesn't jive. Also, and this is an aside, I have been advocating that people not claim for awhile and even recently just said my piece on the subject again. I do not recall Gata being a proponent of these ideas so her claim that she wouldn't have revealed as vig until after a couple shots falls flat to me. 

FZs3ZCW.png

Jif calls out her unvote of Verbal and is just told GFY. An actual argument would have gone a long way in convincing me she might be town and I might be misinterpreting all of this but instead of just saying "dude he revealed as a PR it will resolve itself eventually there's no need to rush a lynch on him on D1" or something like that she just shrugs him off. Not a good look imo but YMMV. Also I hate to play the Batman card but it's no lie that Jif's instincts have been very good the past couple years. That's not something to count out again imo.

AB8JI9d.png

Just more back and forth.

d3lwD0J.png

I think maybe she's worried "one of them" is referring to her but I'm not really sure this post kind of confuses me.

6RetrKB.png

Banter.

sKDpEt7.png

Banter.

0eMETS6.png

With regards to the response to Stark I appreciate having to keep the record straight about events. I do it often as well with regards to my own play. However this reads more like concern she's been found out fishing and wants to deny it rather than just setting the record straight.

The next post to Beaver is helpful/banter.

Iytm3mn.png

A non response to a pretty decent summary of events. Remember, CTM is town and at this point Gata has her vote on him and has yet to make any case. In fact she hasn't even referred to him as lazy yet. When she voted him she just called him a dirty hippie (another in joke!).

wKF66qd.png

Asking for a vc, nothing weird here.

3xx2YFc.png

She's only made 2 votes and one was on Verbal at the very start of the game for no reason. Well...her vote on CTM also was for no reason but at least that was later in the game and could presumably be for reasons she kept to herself. It's kind of weird she even has to ask which vote. 

TI0G5dq.png

Well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is considering her unvote of Verbal and vote of CTM right after. The next part, about her unvoting and giving her reasoning about who she thinks is scummy is an outright lie as we've seen. If you think I have left out any of her posts I invite you to just go back and read for yourself there is no post between her unvote of Verbal and her vote of CTM where she gives any reasoning for either nor is there any vote afterwards to this post. IT DOES NOT EXIST! In this post however we do finally get at least some semblance of an accusation which is that CTM is piggy backing off Jif (referred to as Batman, another in joke). Please note that, aside from the insinuation by saying he's piggy backing there has yet to be an actual accusation of laziness. Also keep in mind piggy backing in this game could be considered something kind of different from what we would normally expect. It could just mean following someone else's lead on votes and not necessarily being lazy so I think it's important to differentiate the two and keep that in mind.

XB5Fgy5.png

Another accusation of piggy backing.

gWs5MGm.png

Calling for a vc nothing weird.

M8pIKmc.png

Banter.

F693nXO.png

Ape is entering the game and note that she refers to the in joke of Ape vs CTM. I'm not just stringing you along with the in joke thing I think it's important so I hope you've been paying attention. This might be the most important one to note.

LC25WxZ.png

Funny gif.

4My1ohO.png

I think Boozer had been inactive up to this point so not really weird she's asking about him.

JNHu0xA.png

Still being helpful. 

sWzbHf4.png

More in jokes.

xH5Bcrf.png

A funny image? I don't really get it tbh.

bNsK8d9.png

Banter.

YyWQdJr.png

Well there it is only nearly 1,000 posts into the game finally an accusation of...something! That something being laziness of all things. And trying to lynch the confirmed townie? Wait just a second...I thought Gata was in on all the in jokes? She even posted about CTM vs Ape so what's going on here? Does she actually think that CTM is trying to lynch the mod confirmed Ape? Or is she just using that to prop up her non existent case on CTM?

gFStpQJ.png

Being helpful.

uPQG2OR.png

I mean, yeah, she is technically right. I think she was just trying to fearmonger here but she's not wrong. Technically.

mSb3gEm.png

More fearmongering imo.

B3Ye7wt.png

It's very rare but scum teams have been known to get an extra kill on occasion. I don't think Gata is intentionally misinforming here we just haven't had a lot of big games of those types since she's started playing so whatever this is a nothing post. Not relevant to my points.

5PmpaOW.png

Now, it may be true that CTM overplayed the Ape joke but the fact that Gata is still pretending to take it seriously throws up huge red flags in my mind.

jZzWF1n.png

I'm reading this as her being concerned that CTM isn't going to get lynched. Of course townies want to achieve lynches too so, you know, that is a possibility but given everything else that has happened with Gata up to this point it's not how I interpret it.

HtapF0h.png

I think someone said don't tag me or why did you tag me or something. Irrelevant.

snGNpVA.png

Not sure that this matters much but asking Stark where exactly Crusher pinged for him. Maybe setting up for future lynches idk.

0sz9XJh.png

Trying to normalize or clear Smash via meta? Smash who turned out to be 1x unlynchable mafia? Hmmm....

9Uqlukz.png

So here CTM extends an olive branch and asks Gata to lynch Smash with him (something you'd think she might be willing to do if she's concerned about not achieving a lynch which she seemed to be given that she tagged all those people) but instead she calls him lazy again and refers to the whole Ape thing as if she just doesn't get it even though she even referred to the in joke when he came into the game. So instead of voting the mafia Smash she keeps her vote on the town CTM.

LD4mXap.png

This is the last post she makes before CTM is lynched. Let's check out her reaction though.

qfHVztd.png

Oh. It's CTM's fault he was lynched for being lazy. Not because Gata was wrong and refused to make any coherent case. Not because at least 1 confirmed mafia (Spoot) was on his train with possibly two others imo. Nah it was CTM's fault. Oooookaaaayy.

tumblr_oqjbol9ltI1rpduwho2_400.gifv

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

GATA, be careful about cherry picking posts.  I can make the case you are a serial killer.

^ I WOULD HAVE SHOT PPL BY NOW. 

GATA you led the Verbal train from day one after he declared as vigilante.  

Then you switched to CTM once the train to lynch him moved in that direction.  

You voted to shoot right away by posting to "Lets see if it works" and next post put up a shooting poll.   Very Blood thirsty.

Verbal even agreed, logically he should holster.

1. Everyone votes verb // lk Day1 

It's a mafia untold rule we just do it for fun.

I personally thought he shouldn't have revealed he was vig that early but I digressed it lead to a very interesting Night where Spoot showed his scummy face.

Regardless he agreed to shoot. 

Voting results.  Notice you want to shoot Spoot (good call), but you do not give a reason.  This will be brought up below.

^ Incorrect LYNCH ALL LIARS  PG 42

On 2/8/2020 at 4:33 PM, GATA said:

He’s out as vig or Sk already; scum is either taking care of him tonight or the next night and if it’s tonight we don’t have another chance to direct his shot . And we still have a chance of hitting scum. 

Kind of like the last min CTM vote this post feels Convenient. 

shoot spoot 

Day 2, you immediately vote to lynch spoot along with Verbal.  But do not give a reason.  

^ BECAUSE I STILL THOUGHT HE WAS SCUM 

Why is the town cop voting to lynch you?

WHY DID THE TOWN COP LATER PUT ME ON HIS TOWN LIST BEFORE HE DIED 

Then the tide starts to change towards Smash whom you did not accuse of anything and remove your vote for spoot.

NO TIDE MORE LIKE CTM vs SMASH argument

So you originally wanted to shoot spoot, then voted to lynch spoot all with good reason, but jumped on the smash train last minute. Very Serial Killer of you. 

LOL you're cute 

I might just unvote you because I doubt scum team would let you call me a SK knowing no extra NKs have occurred.

Then when Smash doesn't die, you say you aren't going after smash again possibly because you think he really could be a cop and investigate you.

However, once the Smash train starts up again, you jump back on it.  But only before it gets going from AJ, CTM, and JVOR.  Lynching Verbal and verbal shooting would be the only time you lead from the front in voting.

I actually explained this to AJ look at the previous page. 

Next day, three people start to jump on spoot, so you jump on spoot.  

I THOUGHT HE WAS SCUM THE WHOLE TIME! 

Yet you jumped off the Spoot train to kill Smash, but never gave a reason.   Very Serial Killer behavior. 

I DID GIVE A REASON

Day five, you jump on the Stark train right after AJ and without any reason at all.  

BRO GO READ MY VOTES  

Here is where Drums noticed on Monday, what I have now noticed.  You seem to say a lot, but really don't say anything.  Very Serial Killer like.

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Vote Gata

That's just Day 1 worth of casing, do I even need to do 5 more?

That's all I got to say. I'm gonna go decompress and play some Xbox for awhile I'll be back later to take in and discuss AJ's case and all that happened with that while I was doing mine. 

Pickahu out.

giphy.gif

NOLDER how about this and hear me out let's kill another one of my "scum teammates"

And later you can lynch me if you're that untrusting of me. k 

Just now, GATA said:

NOLDER how about this and hear me out let's kill another one of my "scum teammates"

And later you can lynch me if you're that untrusting of me. k 

@CTM extended you the hand of friendship and you stabbed him in the back.

I think not. I'll take my chances with your compatriot.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

ALSO FTR, educationally, logically speaking.... 

you think scum knows characters? Why would I post that gif before the CTM or Stark flips?

Probably wouldn’t go here with that argument by the way. Rules state not to claim characters but maybe 80 is lenient with hints 

either way, I’d stay off this topic. There is more than enough evidence elsewhere to show you’re not a likely partner to the lynched scum

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@CTM extended you the hand of friendship and you stabbed him in the back.

I think not. I'll take my chances with your compatriot.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING RIGHT . 

YOU GET THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE HUNG UP ON ONE PLAYER IF THERE'S A TEAM. 

You think I would buss my teammate N1 when he had no suspicion then vote to kill both of them almost the whole game. 

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Probably wouldn’t go here with that argument by the way. Rules state not to claim characters but maybe 80 is lenient with hints 

either way, I’d stay off this topic. There is more than enough evidence elsewhere to show you’re not a likely partner to the lynched scum

It's just frustrating the one townie who is 100% vetted half ass reads the game.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING RIGHT . 

YOU GET THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE HUNG UP ON ONE PLAYER IF THERE'S A TEAM. 

You think I would buss my teammate N1 when he had no suspicion then vote to kill both of them almost the whole game. 

I'll talk once you've calmed down. I don't need to be told how to play my role.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

It's just frustrating the one townie who is 100% vetted half ass reads the game.

Building a case why you’re scum based off D1 in a vacuum when it’s now D6 isn’t ideal to say the least but he’s mod confirmed Town so can do whatever the **** he wants as far as I’m concerned. Maybe he’ll come around if he actually reads what I posted on D2.

Either way, he’s not the only townie in the game so don’t sweat it too much. I got you.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Shhh go back to being dead. I got this.

disclaimer: not reading the thread, have no idea why I was tagged or what is going on. just wanted to call ms-gata a botch again cause I'm immature and it makes me laugh

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/10/2020 at 8:59 PM, jvill 51 said:

Ok so after a quick skim:

JC: I've got him as town right now. Seems like the case against him is solely based on inactivity, which he claims is not out of the ordinary for him, and that claim is backed up by a vet who would know that and happens to be our only confirmed townie. More interesting to me are the other vets who quickly jumped on the lynch JC bandwagon, knowing his alleged MO.

Smash: has been all over the place since right before the Verb reveal. I'd say he's scum, but nothing he's done so far has felt coordinated to me, which I assume mafia would be doing.

Spoot: Leaning towards scum. Need to dive back into the case against him. He's seemingly been a top target for everyone, but honestly after The Long Night I've forgotten why. In terms of more recent events, the fact that JiF was adamant that he was either target 1A or 1B, and then JiF turns up dead in the morning, is a strike against Spoot. But also seems like mafia could be setting him up there.

GATA: Again need to do a deeper dive, but her play hasn't sat right with me recently. The quick vote on Spoot to open up the day just struck me as knowing Spoot was the most likely candidate to take some early heat and she wanted to be on the train early. I'm also not really buying the back and forth between her and Spoot.

I'll do a more thorough reread of the past few pages after I eat some dinner. 

Fyi jville posts this earlier. Follow up post incoming. 

On 2/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, jvill 51 said:

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. I think its likely one of the vets has been bussing, and the other has been trying to defend his scummates. Since I'm leaning heavily towards Spoot as the one scum defending his fellow scum this list follows based off that. If Spoot flips town it would change but I'm pretty confident he's dirty rotten scum. (Note the list within the groupings isn't necessarily in order.

Scum Senses Tingling Heavy:

1. Spoot - I've explained why before. Pivotal vote that ensured CTM's demise Day 1. Big swing vote to try and keep a semi-unlynchable Smash from getting a bullet between the eyes on Night 1. JiF pointing his way from the outset, JiF ending up dead Night 1. CTM pointing his way, CTM gets a bullet Night 3. Either he's Forrest Gump showing up at pivotal moments through sheer happenstance or he's scum. I'd feel pretty damn confident betting on scum. I don't see myself voting anywhere else today.

Scum Senses Tingling Medium:

JVOR - his thoughts have mostly aligned with mine. He was all in to shoot Smash night 1, all in to lynch Smash thereafter, and right there in agreement that Spoot is the most likely candidate today. But I thought that if someone was bussing, and its likely that someone is, it was CTM, and they killed him off last night. He's the next man up in that regard and I think scum would be able to sneak him into the end of the game his voting records been so good. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

Scum Senses Tingling Light:

Stark - If Spoot flips town I think he goes to the top of the list. If Spoot flips scum he might drop. Need to see how it plays out though.

Newbies:

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

Town Senses Tingling Heavy:

JC - I get the inactivity arguments but I feel like scum have been trying to throw him under the bus and cast suspicion on him solely for that reason from the very beginning of the game. Nothing he's actually done has struck me as anti-town, and I believe he said going as far back as the sign-up for this game that he'd likely be limited in his ability to post. A convenient target to throw out whenever heat gets too heavy on scum.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

Confirmed Town:

Nolder

Jvill

Imo this might be the breadcrumb post. He flipped his read on gata 180 and used heavy to indicate strong feelings and medium or light  to indicate reads 

• Upvote 1