T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

8 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Real talk, I’m fine w/ punching a ticket to the gata @ C7usterFvck R!dge - game sh0w FUNERAL. 

POE and total uselessness so it’s K. In a nutshell Three mason claims, kinda like last game’s situation with Gata-copped/Jville-copped/Innocent Child. I lived around five day phases while being useless, same here, it was quite remarkable. It wasn’t a zen monk experience, god it was intense and crash-and-burn, but still fun!! Astros could have been banging trash cans or using electric buzzers to help me, and still I woulda blindly voted wrong in the end  lololololol.

did anyone Watch that Movie with the old family feud host dude where they have this game show where people die?

and then they change the faces of the dude in a bit of revisionist history? To fool the game show audience into thinking there were real winners. So even if u won the show, they’d kill u, stash you in some locker room, and Then show supposedly current live big screen false videos of you living THE glamorous beach life. So there were no real winners, not even the victors of the in-game c7usterfvck

that movie is what the game title c7usterfvck ridge reminds me of, and yesterday’s supposed voting gaffes were the cherry on TOP. 

what if game ends and CTM (or cumbobutwaTM-  is that his old nickname? He wasn’t around much when I p layed a lot here. someone called CTM that earlier In this thread when I read the game this morning) Must be one of those lame o bombo jetnation nicknames

What if CTM ends the game and is like “NO Winners, y’all been played, I’m Out!!” And Gata then nukes everyone. Idk if I would laugh or cry if that happened... idk bout yall

just WIKI’d it, Richard Dawson and The Arnold in running man. They would bet on these absurdly dressed guys with war paint and the wildest colored weapons, and then they bet on Arnold cuz the wildebeests (Valanciunas!!) kept dying. What a  c7usterfvck ridge hahahahaha LOVED IT isn’t that what mafia’s all about 

i miss that movie. this game lately makes me wanna watch Rambo: First Blood again. Not the sequels just the first. 

this game is Running Man

- PECkER I

Stream of unconsciousness.

• Upvote 1

Okay, I did the math and if Pac is right, we are at LYLO, BUT we have to lunch scum in a specific order. Assuming balanced teams, there are still two factions present, so we'd need to focus lynch one team first, or else the 2nd NK is gonna ruin Town.

Not saying I think Pac is right, but if he is we're in a pickle.

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, I did the math and if Pac is right, we are at LYLO, BUT we have to lunch scum in a specific order. Assuming balanced teams, there are still two factions present, so we'd need to focus lynch one team first, or else the 2nd NK is gonna ruin Town.

Oh NOW we're doing math. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

wait where do you get lylo?

If the theory is correct then there's 1 left on the 80, jville, crusher abortion of a team and 3 left on AJ's homo brigade.

Basically, I trust no one other than Stark and Beaver, but here are a few thoughts:

Pac: if Scum, his "4 scum left" play wouldn't make much sense. If there are more scum, then outing that possibility ahead of time would be stupid, when he could just hide and take advantage of his Town equity when he helps lynch the rest of Scum. If there isn't 4 left, then this doesn't do much more than obfuscate Town, but doesn't really help him because whether there are 1, 2, 4, or 8 Scum left we'll still be lynching the most scummy. That doesn't really change. The only thing it could do for Scum Pac is perhaps make him appear more Townie simply by virtue of suggesting something that wouldn't make sense for Scum to do; a last ditch effort, if you will. I'm not sure Pac is savvy enough of a player to do that, though.

Verb and Hess: Assuming there's only 2 players left, and assuming they aren't running an epic bus gambit, then I'd assume only one of 'em is scum. And it kinda feels like one is, IMO.

Nolder and Decker: am honestly 50/50 on them both. I won't argue against lynching either of them, at this point. This is a new Nolder we're seeing -- not the transparently honest player of yore. He's more frustrating to read, and it's a new act that could go either way. Decker is the same Decker that I remember as Town, and just as useless. But, this would be the perfect meta to hide as Scum. Although last game (TMNT) I think he made a bit more of an effort, so that might push his scum equity a bit higher.

Ballin: I think his early vote(s) were in question, but that was assuming he was teammates with 80. I've kinda read him as Town lately, but TBH, he's taken a back seat in my reading, and my meta on him isn't strong. Leaning Town, but willing to add him as a suspect should we struggle to find Scum and if Verb flips Town.

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

wait where do you get lylo?

If the theory is correct then there's 1 left on the 80, jville, crusher abortion of a team and 3 left on AJ's homo brigade.

Okay, I was just assuming even teams but forgot to factor in the uneven flips so far.

So, even with 2 scum teams of 1 and 3, we're still at LYLO. We'd NEED to lynch scum today, and hit that last remaining wolf in the first two lynches to remove that 2nd factional kill, or else Town is done.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Players would throw a sh*tfit heard round the world if I set a deadline like this.

Can we get a vc?

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Less than 5 hours to DL.

I really feel like one of Verb and Hess is Scum, so I'd like to start here. I think it's too close to DL to try to get competing trains, which is what I'd normally like to do.

unvote

vote Verb

Day 5 Vote Count

Dicker (2) -Beaver 2.0, Nolder

Nolderp (1)- Ballin

Gerbal (3) - Pac, hesshole, Spoot

With 10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline Friday March 13th 8PM EST 

@Nolder

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Players would throw a sh*tfit heard round the world if I set a deadline like this.

Can we get a vc?

If enough people complain i will move but dragging into weekend seems dumb.

gfy

• Haha 1

A little surprised you actually lynched me based on how I've been pushing people over the last few days.  Not complaining, as I think I'm surrounded by idiots, but hey - it's JN, we're all idiots.

Good luck, town......but I think I'm rooting for scum to win.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

A little surprised you actually lynched me based on how I've been pushing people over the last few days.  Not complaining, as I think I'm surrounded by idiots, but hey - it's JN, we're all idiots.

Good luck, town......but I think I'm rooting for scum to win.

Bc you are