T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yes.   If you are town, Hess, Barry, and decker are scum

That's ****ed up man.

Then again it puts me at a little less than 50/50 for my reads this game so I guess it's about on par. Just stings that PAC and Hess both tricked me while Ape was being sincere.

OBVIOUS KEYS TO VICTORY BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR RESIDENT *TOWN* SH*TPOSTER,

Disclaimer: cover your eyes noses mouths, and HOARD THEM TISSUE TOILET POTTY TUSHY TUSH PAPER WIPES FOLKS. It's a STATUS SYMBOL. It's for crying, tears flowing, after having to read the following MONDO DUKE below. No worries. Share the wealth with potty paper!!! Wipe those tushes. Oh, my bad, SORRY, all aisles empty. Go to a discount store then. Aisles empty still? Ok,  fight with some cantankerous schmuck for the last two toilet paper rolls in a supermercado, and u might just get arrested like those two women in Australia! Call the poleece! 

1 - Lynch PECKERFAN- town LAME duck dicker Pick pecck pecker PECKERRHEAD. Peck Pecker. Pick Pecker!! 

2 - let scum factions annihilate each others tonite! TWO SHOTS. zooooooooooom rooooomba zooooomba

3 - Lynch last scum tomorrows! GAME OVAH.

4 - Read SMC dead thread where everyone incriminated was evidently obvscum! You knows it! I knows it.

TL;DR Those are your three simple keys to victory! BACK TO SH*T POSTING

Speaking of #4, I looked back and not only did I play with a few OGs like SMC, BrettStriaghtCash, JVOR and a few others for one or multiple games, but I have absolutely no recollection of some of those games or ppl. Didnt even know I played with JVOR or Brett back then. Thats what PECKER gets for lurking too much in old games, but not anymore! Except this one, LOL. OOPS, plz dont ban me for several games. Or, if you do, make it like Verbal's "ban" where guys wanted to suspend him for abandoning a game, and he came back the very next game after the mafia hiatus. Thanks in advance! Just kidding.

Back to PECKER's scheduled sh*tposting.

Here's a story...

Neither team killing a mason last night is ASININE. Cuz 3 conftowns. Why would you not take out a conftown. HAHAHAHA. Town wins no matter what now IMO. More motivation to sh*tpost. 

LAST but not least ----------------------->>>>>>>>>

Regularly scheduled TED TALK ABOUT NOLDER. Thank you for coming, folks.

Nolder - NOLAY. NOLE NOLE NOLE. I see his name, I say NO LAY NO LAY NO LAY. Did anyone watch the 2008 Australian Open final? "Nole" aka Novak Djokovic vs Jo Wilfred Tsonga. That was Nole's maiden major. Where he later became GOAT of the down under slam. Dayum. Well, his Serbian fans would chant NO-LE as in NO LAY. His parents were there too. Maybe his GF future wife i dont remember. Whenever I see Nolder and people calling him NOL, I think of NOLE NO LAY NO LAY chants aka Novak Djokovic. Very annoying sometimes like Djokovic today, has his emo cringey moments like Djokovic's pushing air into the crowd as a sign of love after every victory.... god i wish Nole aka Djokovic would stop the post-match air pushing wtf, makes me channel flip... but both seem like good dudes at least from what we see in tiny glimpses during games. if theres a player im most like, well except i have 0 useful capabilities or anything redeeming as a player, its NO LAY. 

INTERMISSION Wait, hold up, hold up!!! Let  me have my PAC GEESHEETURD GOAT moment folks, this moment is mine. step aside, vermin.

"Hi, ahem, IM PACKERFAN. Not Pac, Not Pecker, not Ape aka Sheldon Richardson, but Pecker's alter ego PACKERFAN.  I know all three other non-masons are SCUM. But, believe me, I KNEW It from the beginning!!! I knew it. IM THE BEST!!! Worship me! I AM THE GREATEST. Give me my trophy. Let me wet my pants first. I am the REAL batman! Everyone take a seat. JIF step aside, you're an imposter Batman. All of you are rank and file REJECTS. 

HESS I had you man. WTF you were claiming scum and no one believed you, but I saw right through that sh*t. Claiming SK, claiming scum, claiming vest, telling me "PACKERFAN youre the SK, you have my full support!" "if you were SK and had won, it would have been awesome". WIFOM KING GAMBITEER. Dayum. I haven't voted you, but I knew it. Why did no one listen to me????

BARRY, COCK, WTF, you were SO obvious. All the garden variety scumtells. WHY ? Why ? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. Why this, Why that. Hedge wishy washy hedge. I nailed you but I never voted you. I SAID I would. I said I thought you were scum. That counts, right? Yes it does! You betcha. I am the best.

Nolenolenolenolenole, I KNEW that "i wanna replace out, kill me please kill me at night scum" was fake cuz your scum man. "No comment on my failed vote" Just EMO, and tunnel me as LOW hanging fruit. I knew it 100%. SO OBVSCUM. Now that three masons have claimed, you know I had them all as town too. 100% GOAT reads. If I was wrong about any reads at any point, I was lying in my reads lists as a reaction test. I just didn't want to be Night killed!!! 

My greatness is undisputed. I am GSHE. Greatest Scumhunter Ever. I proved it to all the newbies. That includes my awesome nicknames for Gay-dels and Gay-ry. HAHAHA those are so funny, I'm still laughing! Hope you learned something. I'm the greatest mod ever, now that I'm back it's time for real mafia. MY legacy is intact. GOAT. Michael Jordan in his prime is nothing, I'd give him a whoopin in any sport. I'd strike him out 99/100 times in AA ball.

I pegged them all. EFF YOU ALL! IM THE BEST! I taught you guys SCUMHUNTING 101. #TAKENOTE. Oops, that's the Utah Jazz hashtag party line slogan. In that case, EFF YOU COVID 19!!! This is your GOAT. You just learned from the best. I'm the greatest mod ever!!! "

OK, PACkerfan is out. It's PeckerFan again.

Let's talk about NOLE's self-hammer. 

Novak Djokovic used to be king of the strategic medical time outs. Back circa 2009, Andy Roddick and the original NOLE 1.0 had a falling out when NOLE retired with "cramps" or some vague injury... this was befeore NOLE started winning grand slams consistently,... Roddick called him out in the media for faking injuries and being soft and stuff. It's awkward because Roddick commentates some of Nole's matches now. 

Nole was, still is, along with Andy Murray (RIP his career despite his comeback attempts), one of the best at disrupting opponents rhythms and momentum with random "im injured" routines. They call it playing possum. Possums are cute though, so I don't like that word. Cute cute Cute. Ban the word cute. One more cute cute cute word mention and I'll even self-vote. Grabbing at the calves, grimacing, wounded lap dog routine, calling fake MTOs. There should be a rule against that! Same with the women shrieking like hyenas. Jeez Sabalenka Azarenka Halep, retire already like Sharapova Meldopova.

THATS WHAT the Nolder fake self hammer felt like!! "I'm wounded"  "im hurt. this game hurts." "oh man i wish they had killed me" "why do lynches take forever" ALL SAID IN JEST, STILL LOVE YA NOLDEr here are some Zander-esque hearts <33333333333333333 I OFTEN DO THE SAME THING regardless of alignment and it be embarrassing!!! its also quite manipulative... ANYWAYS 

So yeah, NOLE is Mafia's Dayana Yastremska on the WTA. Did you know that Yastremska has retired twice in WTA finals down 15-40, match point down? Last year, I believe.  And she did her little routine with Wozniacki up a break in JAnuary's Australian Open! Her new coach Sascha Baijin comes across as creepy af if widespread rumors are to be believed too. Well, anywho, that's how the fake self-hammer felt. Manufactured. About to lose, pull self-hammer anti-town shenanigans! All fair play as scum, I salute ya'!!

actually, this ted talk was about PECKERFAN. Send someone to check on him! IM FINE I PROMISE. If youre worried, just order a pizza for me in the mail. JK. Ill vote everyone except myself. I won't self-vote. I'm sane. 19999.999999999% sane. Relax. Yall just pressed without sports to watch. Oops, last sentence was PACkerfan again. PECKERFAN I is out. Stay pressed.

End this game (with the guaranteed town win) ASAP please! Thank you! 158 pages, hell no I'm not reading any more. I may or may not have read any of this game. Don't hold me to it!

- PECKERFAN I

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Disclaimer: cover your eyes noses mouths, and HOARD THEM TISSUE TOILET POTTY TUSHY TUSH PAPER WIPES FOLKS. It's a STATUS SYMBOL. It's for crying, tears flowing, after having to read the following MONDO DUKE below. No worries. Share the wealth with potty paper!!! Wipe those tushes. Oh, my bad, SORRY, all aisles empty. Go to a discount store then. Aisles empty still? Ok,  fight with some cantankerous schmuck for the last two toilet paper rolls in a supermercado, and u might just get arrested like those two women in Australia! Call the poleece! 

1 - Lynch PECKERFAN- town LAME duck dicker Pick pecck pecker PECKERRHEAD. Peck Pecker. Pick Pecker!! 

2 - let scum factions annihilate each others tonite! TWO SHOTS. zooooooooooom rooooomba zooooomba

4 - Read SMC dead thread where everyone incriminated was evidently obvscum! You knows it! I knows it.

Speaking of #4, I looked back and not only did I play with a few OGs like SMC, BrettStriaghtCash, JVOR and a few others for one or multiple games, but I have absolutely no recollection of some of those games or ppl. Didnt even know I played with JVOR or Brett back then. Thats what PECKER gets for lurking too much in old games, but not anymore! Except this one, LOL. OOPS, plz dont ban me for several games. Or, if you do, make it like Verbal's "ban" where guys wanted to suspend him for abandoning a game, and he came back the very next game after the mafia hiatus. Thanks in advance! Just kidding.

Here's a story...

Neither team killing a mason last night is ASININE. Cuz 3 conftowns. Why would you not take out a conftown. HAHAHAHA. Town wins no matter what now IMO. More motivation to sh*tpost. 

Nolder - NOLAY. NOLE NOLE NOLE. I see his name, I say NO LAY NO LAY NO LAY. Did anyone watch the 2008 Australian Open final? "Nole" aka Novak Djokovic vs Jo Wilfred Tsonga. That was Nole's maiden major. Where he later became GOAT of the down under slam. Dayum. Well, his Serbian fans would chant NO-LE as in NO LAY. His parents were there too. Maybe his GF future wife i dont remember. Whenever I see Nolder and people calling him NOL, I think of NOLE NO LAY NO LAY chants aka Novak Djokovic. Very annoying sometimes like Djokovic today, has his emo cringey moments like Djokovic's pushing air into the crowd as a sign of love after every victory.... god i wish Nole aka Djokovic would stop the post-match air pushing wtf, makes me channel flip... but both seem like good dudes at least from what we see in tiny glimpses during games. if theres a player im most like, well except i have 0 useful capabilities or anything redeeming as a player, its NO LAY. 

INTERMISSION Wait, hold up, hold up!!! Let  me have my PAC GEESHEETURD GOAT moment folks, this moment is mine. step aside, vermin.

"Hi, ahem, IM PACKERFAN. Not Pac, Not Pecker, not Ape aka Sheldon Richardson, but Pecker's alter ego PACKERFAN.  I know all three other non-masons are SCUM. But, believe me, I KNEW It from the beginning!!! I knew it. IM THE BEST!!! Worship me! I AM THE GREATEST. Give me my trophy. Let me wet my pants first. I am the REAL batman! Everyone take a seat. JIF step aside, you're an imposter Batman. All of you are rank and file REJECTS. 

HESS I had you man. WTF you were claiming scum and no one believed you, but I saw right through that sh*t. Claiming SK, claiming scum, claiming vest, telling me "PACKERFAN youre the SK, you have my full support!" "if you were SK and had won, it would have been awesome". WIFOM KING GAMBITEER. Dayum. I haven't voted you, but I knew it. Why did no one listen to me????

BARRY, COCK, WTF, you were SO obvious. All the garden variety scumtells. WHY ? Why ? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. Why this, Why that. Hedge wishy washy hedge. I nailed you but I never voted you. I SAID I would. I said I thought you were scum. That counts, right? Yes it does! You betcha. I am the best.

Nolenolenolenolenole, I KNEW that "i wanna replace out, kill me please kill me at night scum" was fake cuz your scum man. "No comment on my failed vote" Just EMO, and tunnel me as LOW hanging fruit. I knew it 100%. SO OBVSCUM. Now that three masons have claimed, you know I had them all as town too. 100% GOAT reads. If I was wrong about any reads at any point, I was lying in my reads lists as a reaction test. I just didn't want to be Night killed!!! 

My greatness is undisputed. I am GSHE. Greatest Scumhunter Ever. I proved it to all the newbies. That includes my awesome nicknames for Gay-dels and Gay-ry. HAHAHA those are so funny, I'm still laughing! Hope you learned something. I'm the greatest mod ever, now that I'm back it's time for real mafia. MY legacy is intact. GOAT. Michael Jordan in his prime is nothing, I'd give him a whoopin in any sport. I'd strike him out 99/100 times in AA ball.

I pegged them all. EFF YOU ALL! IM THE BEST! I taught you guys SCUMHUNTING 101. #TAKENOTE. Oops, that's the Utah Jazz hashtag party line slogan. In that case, EFF YOU COVID 19!!! This is your GOAT. You just learned from the best. I'm the greatest mod ever!!! "

Novak Djokovic used to be king of the strategic medical time outs. Back circa 2009, Andy Roddick and the original NOLE 1.0 had a falling out when NOLE retired with "cramps" or some vague injury... this was befeore NOLE started winning grand slams consistently,... Roddick called him out in the media for faking injuries and being soft and stuff. It's awkward because Roddick commentates some of Nole's matches now. 

Nole was, still is, along with Andy Murray (RIP his career despite his comeback attempts), one of the best at disrupting opponents rhythms and momentum with random "im injured" routines. They call it playing possum. Possums are cute though, so I don't like that word. Cute cute Cute. Ban the word cute. One more cute cute cute word mention and I'll even self-vote. Grabbing at the calves, grimacing, wounded lap dog routine, calling fake MTOs. There should be a rule against that! Same with the women shrieking like hyenas. Jeez Sabalenka Azarenka Halep, retire already like Sharapova Meldopova.

THATS WHAT the Nolder fake self hammer felt like!! "I'm wounded"  "im hurt. this game hurts." "oh man i wish they had killed me" "why do lynches take forever" ALL SAID IN JEST, STILL LOVE YA NOLDEr here are some Zander-esque hearts <33333333333333333 I OFTEN DO THE SAME THING regardless of alignment and it be embarrassing!!! its also quite manipulative... ANYWAYS 

So yeah, NOLE is Mafia's Dayana Yastremska on the WTA. Did you know that Yastremska has retired twice in WTA finals down 15-40, match point down? Last year, I believe.  And she did her little routine with Wozniacki up a break in JAnuary's Australian Open! Her new coach Sascha Baijin comes across as creepy af if widespread rumors are to be believed too. Well, anywho, that's how the fake self-hammer felt. Manufactured. About to lose, pull self-hammer anti-town shenanigans! All fair play as scum, I salute ya'!!

actually, this ted talk was about PECKERFAN. Send someone to check on him! IM FINE I PROMISE. If youre worried, just order a pizza for me in the mail. JK. Ill vote everyone except myself. I won't self-vote. I'm sane. 19999.999999999% sane. Relax. Yall just pressed without sports to watch. Oops, last sentence was PACkerfan again. PECKERFAN I is out. Stay pressed.

End this game (with the guaranteed town win) ASAP please! Thank you! 158 pages, hell no I'm not reading any more. I may or may not have read any of this game. Don't hold me to it!

- PECKERFAN I

Repped for the sheer effort in this post. I'm not reading it though.

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

Here's a story...

- PECKERFAN I

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

If I'm right it's important that we hit the remaining wolf brood scum. So - just bumping the final vote counts and highlighting what we know. Unfortunately, for the purposes of trying to look for a pattern, 80 & pimp were out quickly.

On 2/28/2020 at 7:40 PM, GATA said:

Final Vote Count

80 (12) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork,chimppimp,nolder,pac,Nyn, AJ, Hess

Verbal (2) -dickerBeaver

Stark (3) - Spootles, Dice,.Cock

JVil (4) - Jif, JVOR,Kdels,80

Pac (1) - JETS

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

On 3/3/2020 at 9:51 PM, CTM said:

Final Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (1) - Jvill

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (10) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp, AJ, Stork, Hesshole

Ape (1) - JETS

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (4) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock, Beaver

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

On 3/6/2020 at 6:54 PM, CTM said:

Final Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (9) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess, Aj, Ballin, Stark

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (3) - Dice, AJ, Verbal

Verbal (2) - pac,, Spoot

Pac(1) - Ape 

Dicker (1) - Drums 

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

On 3/11/2020 at 3:57 PM, GATA said:

NOT FINAL Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Nolderp (2) - ballin, beaver

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (2) - Dicker, Spoot 

Barry.Cock (1) - Stark

Spoot (6) - hesshole , Gerbal, Dicker, Barry.Cock, JETS, Jvill

Pac (1) - Nolder

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

Wednesday 4pm deadline 

23 hours ago, GATA said:

FINAL Day 5 Vote Count

Dicker (1) -, Nolder

Nolderp (1)- Ballin

Gerbal (6) - Pac, hesshole, Spoot,Beaver 2.0, Barry.Cock, Stark

With 10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline Friday March 13th 8PM EST 

@Nolder

<table>
  <tr>
    <th></th><th>D1</th><th>D2</th><th>D3</th><th>D4</th><th>D5</th>
  </tr>
    <tr>
    <td style="font-color:red">80</td><td>jville</td><td>n/a</td><td>n/a</td><td>n/a</td><th>n/a</th>
  </tr>      
    <tr>
    <td style="font-color:red">chimp</td><td>80</td><td>ballin</td><td>n/a</td><td>n/a</td><th>n/a</th>
  </tr>    
  <tr>
    <td style="font-color:red">jville</td><td>80</td><td>beaver</td><td>jets</td><td>spoot</td><th>n/a</th>
  </tr>  

<tr>
    <td >cock</td><td>stark</td><td>ballin</td><td>ape</td><td>spoot</td><th>gerbal</th>
  </tr>      
    <tr>
    <td >dicker</td><td>verbal</td><td>kdels</td><td>ape</td><td>hess</td><th>n/a</th>
  </tr>        
    <tr>
    <td >hess</td><td>80</td><td>jif</td><td>ape</td><td>spoot</td><th>gerbal</th>
  </tr>       
    <tr>
    <td >nolder</td><td>80</td><td>jif</td><td>ape</td><td>pac</td><th>dicker</th>
  </tr>    
  <table>

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

If I'm right it's important that we hit the remaining wolf brood scum. So - just bumping the final vote counts and highlighting what we know. Unfortunately, for the purposes of trying to look for a pattern, 80 & pimp were out quickly.

<table>
  <tr>
    <th></th><th>D1</th><th>D2</th><th>D3</th><th>D4</th><th>D5</th>
  </tr>
    <tr>
    <td style="font-color:red">80</td><td>jville</td><td>n/a</td><td>n/a</td><td>n/a</td><th>n/a</th>
  </tr>      
    <tr>
    <td style="font-color:red">chimp</td><td>80</td><td>ballin</td><td>n/a</td><td>n/a</td><th>n/a</th>
  </tr>    
  <tr>
    <td style="font-color:red">jville</td><td>80</td><td>beaver</td><td>jets</td><td>spoot</td><th>n/a</th>
  </tr>  

<tr>
    <td >cock</td><td>stark</td><td>ballin</td><td>ape</td><td>spoot</td><th>gerbal</th>
  </tr>      
    <tr>
    <td >dicker</td><td>verbal</td><td>kdels</td><td>ape</td><td>hess</td><th>n/a</th>
  </tr>        
    <tr>
    <td >hess</td><td>80</td><td>jif</td><td>ape</td><td>spoot</td><th>gerbal</th>
  </tr>       
    <tr>
    <td >nolder</td><td>80</td><td>jif</td><td>ape</td><td>pac</td><th>dicker</th>
  </tr>    
  <table>

f'n BS - i typed out the friggen html code and it just posts the actual code 

D1 D2 D3 D4 D5
jville 80 beaver jets spoot  
chimp 80 ballin      
80 jville        
nolder 80 jif ape pac dicker
hess 80 jif ape spoot gerbal
dicker verbal kdels ape hess n/a
cock stark ballin ape spoot gerbal

oh and if i just pasted from the spreadsheet it would have friggen formatted. derp

Just posting this stuff to get some info on the latest page that may help see any patterns between teams.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

f'n BS - i typed out the friggen html code and it just posts the actual code 

D1 D2 D3 D4 D5
jville 80 beaver jets spoot  
chimp 80 ballin      
80 jville        
nolder 80 jif ape pac dicker
hess 80 jif ape spoot gerbal
dicker verbal kdels ape hess n/a
cock stark ballin ape spoot gerbal

oh and if i just pasted from the spreadsheet it would have friggen formatted. derp

Just posting this stuff to get some info on the latest page that may help see any patterns between teams.

So where you think you’re voting

6 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Here's a story...

- PECKERFAN I

You going to vote or nah