T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

point of those posts was to see how quickly the people who are not part of this supposed mason team decided to vote..  whether or not it's proven correct, and it seems far-fetched given 3 willing claims, a STRONG case was made that Spoot was guaranteed scum.

I wanted to see who came out strongly voting and who just kinda pussy-footed around.

I widdled the roster down the way I did because I wanted to see if the math works and it doesn't..

Given my status as the greatest moderator in mafia history, my opinion is that 2, 3 man scum teams against townies and 6 mason roles is NOT balanced..  there clearly is no cop because 27% of the game can vet each other through their mason roles...

all we've seen are dead goons so scum teams don't appear to have any juice..

if there are 6 masons and 6 scum, that leave 10 VT...  that's an unbalanced mess.

What's more likely is 8 total scum goons, 6 masons, and 8 VT....  6 scum in a 22 man game isn't enough ESPECIALLY when you have 75 masons.

I think we're looking for 4 scum in this mess:

1) BarryCock

4) Dicker

8 ) Ballin

15) Gastineau Hesshole

17 ) Gerbil

20) PacMule

21) Nolderp

It explains some of the apprehension out of the gates at daybreak...

If I'm right we should declare March 12th of ever year Pac Day henceforth in the mafia forum.

• Upvote 1

Now...

1) BarryCock - has been golly gee new bee all game..  I've been after him and could vote here

4) Dicker - Perhaps the worst all-around game of mafia these eyes have ever seen.. I'd lynch it just to not have it around at end game to make a decision

8 ) Ballin - hardest read for me..  I feel town but he's not a newb..  he could be playing a meticulous scum game

15) Gastineau Hesshole - I have as town but refusing to vote to start the day is alarming

17 ) Gerbil - back in the mix as my #1

20) PacMule - GSHE

21) Nolderp - The self vote said stressed town but why would he refuse to say if it was pre-meditated and what he learned.  I had no issues saying mine was a mistake.

Basically I can justify a vote on all you m'fers but I have to go back to my initial read..  worked for Jville and my guess it will work for:

VOTE VERB

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

I widdled the roster down the way I did because I wanted to see if the math works and it doesn't..

Given my status as the greatest moderator in mafia history, my opinion is that 2, 3 man scum teams against townies and 6 mason roles is NOT balanced..  there clearly is no cop because 27% of the game can vet each other through their mason roles...

if there are 6 masons and 6 scum, that leave 10 VT...  that's an unbalanced mess.

What's more likely is 8 total scum goons, 6 masons, and 8 VT....  6 scum in a 22 man game isn't enough ESPECIALLY when you have 75 masons.

1) BarryCock

4) Dicker

8 ) Ballin

15) Gastineau Hesshole

17 ) Gerbil

20) PacMule

21) Nolderp

If I'm right we should declare March 12th of ever year Pac Day henceforth in the mafia forum.

If 8 total scum is more balanced and realistic then the 3 claiming mason could be scum.

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If 8 total scum is more balanced and realistic then the 3 claiming mason could be scum.

I thought that but it would be suicide for them all to claim given the chance that one of them gets shot and is exposed as scum..  it just doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 3

@Verbal this is the sh*t I'm talking about. You tell me why Decker isn't already lynched.

Why is Spoot not voting him? Where the **** is this mason crew at? What the **** is Pac doing?

Am I wrong to be frustrated here? Wasn't this like an extremely easy choice if we believe these mason claims?

Why is it so god damn hard to lynch someone in this game I don't understand it. WTF are you all DOING?

• Upvote 1

Real talk, I’m fine w/ punching a ticket to the gata @ C7usterFvck R!dge - game sh0w FUNERAL. 

POE and total uselessness so it’s K. In a nutshell Three mason claims, kinda like last game’s situation with Gata-copped/Jville-copped/Innocent Child. I lived around five day phases while being useless, same here, it was quite remarkable. It wasn’t a zen monk experience, god it was intense and crash-and-burn, but still fun!! Astros could have been banging trash cans or using electric buzzers to help me, and still I woulda blindly voted wrong in the end  lololololol.

did anyone Watch that Movie with the old family feud host dude where they have this game show where people die?

and then they change the faces of the dude in a bit of revisionist history? To fool the game show audience into thinking there were real winners. So even if u won the show, they’d kill u, stash you in some locker room, and Then show supposedly current live big screen false videos of you living THE glamorous beach life. So there were no real winners, not even the victors of the in-game c7usterfvck

that movie is what the game title c7usterfvck ridge reminds me of, and yesterday’s supposed voting gaffes were the cherry on TOP. 

what if game ends and CTM (or cumbobutwaTM-  is that his old nickname? He wasn’t around much when I p layed a lot here. someone called CTM that earlier In this thread when I read the game this morning) Must be one of those lame o bombo jetnation nicknames

What if CTM ends the game and is like “NO Winners, y’all been played, I’m Out!!” And Gata then nukes everyone. Idk if I would laugh or cry if that happened... idk bout yall

just WIKI’d it, Richard Dawson and The Arnold in running man. They would bet on these absurdly dressed guys with war paint and the wildest colored weapons, and then they bet on Arnold cuz the wildebeests (Valanciunas!!) kept dying. What a  c7usterfvck ridge hahahahaha LOVED IT isn’t that what mafia’s all about 

i miss that movie. this game lately makes me wanna watch Rambo: First Blood again. Not the sequels just the first. 

this game is Running Man

- PECkER I

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

@Verbal this is the sh*t I'm talking about. You tell me why Decker isn't already lynched.

Why is Spoot not voting him? Where the **** is this mason crew at? What the **** is Pac doing?

Am I wrong to be frustrated here? Wasn't this like an extremely easy choice if we believe these mason claims?

Why is it so god damn hard to lynch someone in this game I don't understand it. WTF are you all DOING?

This is starting to sound like an act.  If my posts are confusing to you then you're an idiot.

9 hours ago, Pac said:

Now...

1) BarryCock - has been golly gee new bee all game..  I've been after him and could vote here

4) Dicker - Perhaps the worst all-around game of mafia these eyes have ever seen.. I'd lynch it just to not have it around at end game to make a decision

8 ) Ballin - hardest read for me..  I feel town but he's not a newb..  he could be playing a meticulous scum game

15) Gastineau Hesshole - I have as town but refusing to vote to start the day is alarming

17 ) Gerbil - back in the mix as my #1

20) PacMule - GSHE

21) Nolderp - The self vote said stressed town but why would he refuse to say if it was pre-meditated and what he learned.  I had no issues saying mine was a mistake.

Basically I can justify a vote on all you m'fers but I have to go back to my initial read..  worked for Jville and my guess it will work for:

VOTE VERB

Barry-I’ve honestly considered could be scum but he’s brightened the game for me and hasn’t really pinged once - Town or High 5z you’re scum hug me good game 

Decker-I mean he’s actually played enough and for long enough. I don’t ever remember this thing, I’m confused, I get that second wave group confused (Ballin, Decker etc) but this seems stupid like an act or maybe drugs. He’s on my scum team I tell him just keep doing the same thing the whole game. If we’re all in on masons, his drop votes and ditch on Ape and Spoot stand out

Ballin-was back forth on reads all game, Id actually have to reread to get a feel bc I honestly can’t really remember what some of the reads actually were. Did think he was possible SK at some point. I remember wondering but can’t remember why where etc fwiw.

Me- I’m scum 

Verb- basically top choice for scum most of the game especially N2 on. I thought I had Spoot dead to rights and verb was emo’ing that it changed, but as that fizzled Verb once again started throwing shade my way for still digging into the same thing he was like 3 min prior 

You-I’ve been suspicious all game, you’ve been calling me strong town from the get go, like before I barely did anything. I’m usually more comfortable highlighting clear 2-3 town vs scum hunting and it’s usually bc I’m sharing the same reads as those people...which is why I had JiF town this game. However I had AJ there too. I’ve been sharing a lot of the same reads as you fwiw 

Nolder- it’s funny and all but in terms of a possible end game looming it’s spit right down the middle. I probably should have just hammered him when I had the chance. Won’t be surprised either way he flips 

vote verb

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Pac said:

1) BarryCock

4) Dicker

8 ) Ballin

15) Gastineau Hesshole

17 ) Gerbil

20) PacMule

21) Nolderp

That is possible.   But I think 6 masons and 6 scum is balanced when no one has a role block.  

If you girls haven’t noticed I come on early in the morning and say hi.  Then I usually get ready and head to work.   I get to work have my coffee and then I try to catch up.   Mid day I go to the gym and come back to work and pray for merciful death.   Then I head home.   Majority of my posts are at work and in early evening cause as crazy as this sounds I do like my family.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

I think Spoot has headed for the lynch yesterday which is sort of why we came out. Wasn’t my idea to do that, I was just here to **** up that plan.   I think everyone unvoted due to yesterday’s reveal and it took people by surprise.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

Real talk, I’m fine w/ punching a ticket to the gata @ C7usterFvck R!dge - game sh0w FUNERAL. 

POE and total uselessness so it’s K. In a nutshell Three mason claims, kinda like last game’s situation with Gata-copped/Jville-copped/Innocent Child. I lived around five day phases while being useless, same here, it was quite remarkable. It wasn’t a zen monk experience, god it was intense and crash-and-burn, but still fun!! Astros could have been banging trash cans or using electric buzzers to help me, and still I woulda blindly voted wrong in the end  lololololol.

did anyone Watch that Movie with the old family feud host dude where they have this game show where people die?

and then they change the faces of the dude in a bit of revisionist history? To fool the game show audience into thinking there were real winners. So even if u won the show, they’d kill u, stash you in some locker room, and Then show supposedly current live big screen false videos of you living THE glamorous beach life. So there were no real winners, not even the victors of the in-game c7usterfvck

that movie is what the game title c7usterfvck ridge reminds me of, and yesterday’s supposed voting gaffes were the cherry on TOP. 

what if game ends and CTM (or cumbobutwaTM-  is that his old nickname? He wasn’t around much when I p layed a lot here. someone called CTM that earlier In this thread when I read the game this morning) Must be one of those lame o bombo jetnation nicknames

What if CTM ends the game and is like “NO Winners, y’all been played, I’m Out!!” And Gata then nukes everyone. Idk if I would laugh or cry if that happened... idk bout yall

just WIKI’d it, Richard Dawson and The Arnold in running man. They would bet on these absurdly dressed guys with war paint and the wildest colored weapons, and then they bet on Arnold cuz the wildebeests (Valanciunas!!) kept dying. What a  c7usterfvck ridge hahahahaha LOVED IT isn’t that what mafia’s all about 

i miss that movie. this game lately makes me wanna watch Rambo: First Blood again. Not the sequels just the first. 

this game is Running Man

- PECkER I

Holy crap.  I actually understood this post

surprise GIF

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Barry-I’ve honestly considered could be scum but he’s brightened the game for me and hasn’t really pinged once - Town or High 5z you’re scum hug me good game 

Decker-I mean he’s actually played enough and for long enough. I don’t ever remember this thing, I’m confused, I get that second wave group confused (Ballin, Decker etc) but this seems stupid like an act or maybe drugs. He’s on my scum team I tell him just keep doing the same thing the whole game. If we’re all in on masons, his drop votes and ditch on Ape and Spoot stand out

Ballin-was back forth on reads all game, Id actually have to reread to get a feel bc I honestly can’t really remember what some of the reads actually were. Did think he was possible SK at some point. I remember wondering but can’t remember why where etc fwiw.

Me- I’m scum 

Verb- basically top choice for scum most of the game especially N2 on. I thought I had Spoot dead to rights and verb was emo’ing that it changed, but as that fizzled Verb once again started throwing shade my way for still digging into the same thing he was like 3 min prior 

You-I’ve been suspicious all game, you’ve been calling me strong town from the get go, like before I barely did anything. I’m usually more comfortable highlighting clear 2-3 town vs scum hunting and it’s usually bc I’m sharing the same reads as those people...which is why I had JiF town this game. However I had AJ there too. I’ve been sharing a lot of the same reads as you fwiw 

Nolder- it’s funny and all but in terms of a possible end game looming it’s spit right down the middle. I probably should have just hammered him when I had the chance. Won’t be surprised either way he flips 

vote verb

Nice work.  I have seriously been wrong all game but here goes.

Barry - I don’t see as scum.   He is very out in front and most of his posts are logical.   I think it would be very hard for a new person to be this out front as scum without pinging.   Only time he has pinged is when asking others for their opinion, but really that’s nothing.

Decker - I have no clue as there isn’t really anything to go on.

Ballin - I could see being scum as he is a lot more quiet as seems to hide in the shadows.   I will have to go look more at him.

Hess - I initially read as scum on day2.   I thought he voted for someone without providing a reason ,but I was wrong as he did.   Has seemed logical most of game but has his ape moments.  Hess is tough to read, but seemed town to me most of game.

Verbal - seems scummy most of game.   Mostly when he seemed to pick up where AJ left off in trying to lynch Spoot.   Maybe that’s my bias as I knew Spoot was Mason.

Nolder - same as Verbal, but I cooled on that when he went tried to off himself and does feel genuine in that it’s hard to lynch someone this game.  Seems frustrated town.  

PAC - I could go either way.    I viewed PAC as town most of game, but I read him the same as I did Chimp.   They posted similar in that they vote for someone but don’t give a good reason other than I know their meta and am a scum hunting god.   Although I did question PAC on a vote for someone and he did respond with a logical post for reasoning.

this was done on an iPad so if there are spelling errors or autocorrects I’m not going back to look.

Listen guys.  I'm trying my best but I'm going through sh*t at work right now with this stupid coronavirus and this is why I'm limited as it is now effecting my company doing construction.

I'm just going to be very limited right now.  May be able to get some sh*t done on the weekend but right now I don't have the time to go back and read. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

you posted this at what would be 4 am... last night when i left work and then through the evening i monitored the thread when i could which is about all i do at home on week nights

I unvoted Decker to give him a chance to come in the game since yesterday afternoon.

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

nathan fillion shrug GIF

I think Spoot and Stark would like to kill me if they had the chance right now.

actually not really 

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’d be nice if they could get their sh*t together 

sh*ts together. want to hear what everyone thinks.. we know where PAC and you seem to stand, Barry is just going to follow the majority.