T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 minute ago, CTM said:

i was debating if i could pause the game to get you to think a bit, you were ready for it to be done i get it but I think if you thought a bit you'd have found the answer. you got 1/2 way there

Probably not. Had it worked I wanted to be the last one standing to rub it in scum's face.

Lol

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm glad you stayed true to the original theme.

It was always going to be robot/ai infused. The idea for it being a rapidly degrading simulation occured pretty early. Gata and I had to scramble because everyone was bitching to start the game after asking for 1 big one. So we slapped it together quickly in original form

Once I wanted decided kool and the gang was going to make an appearance and we kept ******* the vote counts up the simulation this was the best out :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously though good game everyone. Great job by Barry in particular, playing as scum is ******* hard. Wish I had more time to contribute more but the last couple weeks have been super busy in RL. Thanks to the mods and everyone else for keeping it going, cluster**** and all.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

pew pew pew sucka 

you named 3 out of 4 as town and voted then unvoted me with a quickness..  then proceeded to call us town at different points the first week..  we had no choice..  I don't know what the odds of you doing that are but it was way too improbable to think it was a coincidence. 

and what's more..  you PLAYED like our symp lol.. helped with every lynch we advocated. 

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Killing him was my most glorious moment of the game. I’ll relish it forever. 

I knew your team would shoot one of us instead of the masons..  that's why I strongly pushed for killing the last of your team which we thought was Ballin because again...  you were our symp.

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Seriously though good game everyone. Great job by Barry in particular, playing as scum is ******* hard. Wish I had more time to contribute more but the last couple weeks have been super busy in RL. Thanks to the mods and everyone else for keeping it going, cluster**** and all.

Being able to scum hunt the other scum team gave us a lot of cover. It was fun as hell until @Pac convinced us it was better to try and shoot scum then masons. We were 100% convinced that Hess was our symp because he came out early D1 with a post saying AJ, Pac, Barry are town. lmao - how random he hit that.

Thanks for putting up with all my newb questions guys. lmfao!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I knew your team would shoot one of us instead of the masons..  that's why I strongly pushed for killing the last of your team which we thought was Ballin because again...  you were our symp.

you gonna sign up on the mod queue? 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Being able to scum hunt the other scum team gave us a lot of cover. It was fun as hell until Pac convinced us it was better to try and shoot scum then masons. We were 100% convinced that Hess was our symp because he came out early D1 with a post saying AJ, Pac, Barry are town. lmao

it was still the right play dummy.. 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

you named 3 out of 4 as town and voted then unvoted me with a quickness..  then proceeded to call us town at different points the first week..  we had no choice..  I don't know what the odds of you doing that are but it was way too improbable to think it was a coincidence. 

and what's more..  you PLAYED like our symp lol.. helped with every lynch we advocated. 

Right between yaw eyes sucka, Chit-Chit peeeeew

Just now, deckerfan said:

you gonna sign up on the mod queue? 

unless Hess or Ape want to mod..  i like their games too... 

one thing I will say is that when I mod there will be no ticky tac bulls-it that takes away from the spirit of the game like "you didn't bold it" or "you didn't unvote"..  I've never included those dumb rules in my games because it doesn't matter...  at all...

I'm encouraged that CTM labored with it in the dead thread..  he knows it was a dumb thing to do that cost us the game.

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

Comedy of mod errors cost the easy win..  oh well..  thanks for the game nonetheless.

No, you cost your team a win.

Nolder was town, the day we didn't count his self vote a townie was random'd. You also messed up your spoot vote, but that is a moot point since it was the nolder vote game day (we couldn't have counted the spoot vote when we already set precedant with the nolder vote). So.. it was either nolder dead or JETS dead, the net impact was minimal.

The net impact of your idiot idea to leave 3 vetted townies alive in a 7 player game is what killed your team. 

40 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gg @HessStation

I'm just glad it was your team and not Pac's that won.

lets not forget that as my final game act I used your entire puke squad as my bitches.  Made you lynch Verb..  if Hess hadn't shot me I would have made you lynch Nolder next.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

unless Hess or Ape want to mod..  i like their games too... 

one thing I will say is that when I mod there will be no ticky tac bulls-it that takes away from the spirit of the game like "you didn't bold it" or "you didn't unvote"..  I've never included those dumb rules in my games because it doesn't matter...  at all...

I'm encouraged that CTM labored with it in the dead thread..  he knows it was a dumb thing to do that cost us the game.

queue --> Oh, AJ signed up to mod too after them. 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:28 PM, Nolder said:

So, to be clear, this is the current queue correct?

80 - TMNT (ongoing)

CTM - Vanilla

Verbal - Kingmaker

Nolder - Red Dawn (open setup)

On 2/13/2020 at 8:54 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

OK JF80 "atted" me for his ninja turtle mafia and I had no clue wtf it was so I passed. I've been following the thread to get an understanding and still have no clue wtf is going on. 

That said, I'm in for the next round. Sluts.

haha

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Being able to scum hunt the other scum team gave us a lot of cover. It was fun as hell until @Pac convinced us it was better to try and shoot scum then masons. We were 100% convinced that Hess was our symp because he came out early D1 with a post saying AJ, Pac, Barry are town. lmao - how random he hit that.

Yeah I think I actually named two or three of you as town reads because you were scum hunting, was worried that would get me lynched by people thinking I was part of your team. Someone brought up the two scum team possibility in our QT but I didn’t want to bring it up in here and look like I was sending the town chasing after ghosts.

• Upvote 1