T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

meh. I was leaning scum on Stark because of the reasoning others were given and my own interactions with him. Went back to reread the thread to see if any others stood out. The re-read only convinced me on Stark as scum more. I was putting that vote in before I read Pacs scum list.

My reason for jumping off the dueling trains was there was actual reasoning (for the first time) for Stark brewing.

Could be.

Just funny timing.

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I've retired because once you've won a game solo as a serial killer it's not a challenge anymore. Especially when playing against the likes of you. 

I've played all of three mafia games in my life pal. I was lynched early in my first, won as town in my second and won solo as SK in my third. When is it in your fantasy life that you "whipped me?"

No one remembers this because it didn't happen. And it didn't happen because you suck at this game and I am amazing at it.

I'm the 80s 49ers of mafia, you are the 1976 Bucs, 

I'll consider this a volunteer to be next replacement player. Please follow along.

It's time to come out of retirement Klacko. Pac has run around unchecked long enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

8 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I've retired because once you've won a game solo as a serial killer it's not a challenge anymore. Especially when playing against the likes of you. 

I've played all of three mafia games in my life pal. I was lynched early in my first, won as town in my second and won solo as SK in my third. When is it in your fantasy life that you "whipped me?"

No one remembers this because it didn't happen. And it didn't happen because you suck at this game and I am amazing at it.

I'm the 80s 49ers of mafia, you are the 1976 Bucs, 

Wow, this dude speaks the truth till it hurts. I like it! 

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Wrong choice of words then.  Either way I have you as town at the moment so no real reason to be defensive about it.  

53 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It wasn’t just the vote. It was your bloodthirsty “we need a dead body” comment. I know this is only your 2nd game, but that stood out as odd given what little I learned about you in your first game.

But no matter. Hess is here and nothing else matters for me at the moment.

Twice now there’s some push back, a light defense, then a deflection, then vote on someone else

• Upvote 2