Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

AVM, Kdels,  JiF. 

If the theory behind me is my play as King was to not kill kdels, why not kill kdels? May not be yours persay but I’ve seen it suggested...and with kdels as you’re #2 it’s at least implied by you.

If kdels is scum - whether I’m dumb or scum trying to protect him - you enter next day with one less scum and can speed lynch me. If kdels is town you’re down to just the play was scummy in general...but then I could have killed the top vote getter when I made my proclamation and who I THINK was favorite when I picked Barry. Would have to check to be sure.

Plus - with no one really reading scum on me at the time (except Barry - who could have been joking but regardless it’s a bad look for me)...if I buss kdels I come off looking quite peachy for a low cost since he was at 4 town votes at the time.

As I ended the day before, my top would be kdels. After him nolder - who’s outrage at this point has felt like a combination of frustration with teammates (Nolder + inactives?) and almost like a continuation to seem more town. Then...Stark? Would explain the frustrated Nolder narrative above. Drums would, too - and the back and forth with Barry and potential “lie” I guess never got addressed. So thats:

kdels

Nolder

StarK/drums

and honestly I don’t fee stark has played a scummy game, just trying to piece it together...he’s tried to dig in when available and isn’t a typical lurker + said upfront he’d be less active...kind of talking myself in to drums ahead of him, but heavy preference to the first two

Crusher - AVM, Kdels, JiF, 

CTM - Drums, JiF, Crusher

Drums - AVM, Crusher, Kdels?

Gata - Kdels, Nold, JiF

AVM - Kdels, Nold, Stark/Drums

Leelou - Kdels, Stark

Not looking good for Kdels, again.  Could be coming down to me or him.  

havent heard from; Nold, Stark, 80 which could sway the final top 3 choices

12 hours ago, Verbal said:

Nyn, Kingmaker (town), has been nightkilled!

I hope you're all happy now. RIP

12 hours ago, Verbal said:

JiF is the King.  All hail the King!

Ohhhh nice! One last hurrah with this setup then. Nice choice as well.

11 hours ago, JiF said:

Hello all - welcome to my Kingdom.  Here you will find we accept all walks of life.  Young, old, beautiful, ugly, black, white, puerto rican or haitian, my name is JiFdog from the zulu nation. wait, got off track.  Straight, gay, twink, bi, bot, virgin, fapper, nerd, napper, fat, enormous, disgusting, smelly, hippy, hairy, short, tall, wide, narrow, vagina, 1 or even 2 penises, doesnt matter.  We love and accept all .   We are also a democracy but not in the sense that we are all created equal.  I'm am in fact, King, so therefore my opinion matters more.  And lets be honest, I also happen to be the greatest mafia player of all time so my Kingdom is in good hands. 

Let's have a moment of silence for the slain yet wise, Nyn. 

Thank you.

See? This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Lean into the theme and enjoy it for what it is. Annyway...

11 hours ago, JiF said:

You can expect a fair and honest lynching from your King JiF.  I'd like your top 3 reads.  Once I see your top 3 reads, I will then provide you with my top 3 choices, from there, we will vote on my top 3 candidates and the most votes will die.  

Here are your choices and I will rank mine in order of which I currently feel scum to town

AVM, Drums, Gata, Kdels, Stark, Crusher, Nold, JiF

Please go about your business in my beautiful Kingdom.  I'm confident you will enjoy your surroundings and have a relaxing time here.  I anxiously await your top 3 choices. 

- King JiF

Actually your list is pretty much perfect IMO lol.

I might say AVM, Gata, Drums but I don't feel too strongly about them so whichever order works just AVM first imo.

10 hours ago, GATA said:

Nolder I get Play the theme but he wasn’t trying to understand that we also wanted to read into votes.

You're missing the point of the setup then and trying to make it something it's not.

10 hours ago, GATA said:

This wasn’t regular mafia but by voicing opinions reading back we get info. Thats why we were pushing votes or reads. 

You can't voice an opinion without voting? Seems silly to me but ok.

I'm just now going to sleep so I wont be around until later tonight probably. Jifs got my opinions and I'm making it known AVM is my #1 and I am against lynching Kdels completely so if it's between Kdels and someone else I choose that someone else (unless it's me, screw you kdels!). So yeah that should be sufficient I think.

Also for the voting crowd since I'm sure they're still into it: Vote AVM

Crusher - AVM, Kdels, JiF, 

Gata - Kdels, Nold, JiF

Leelou - Kdels, Stark

Nold - AVM, Drums, Gata 

AVM, Kdels and JiF might be the final vote list...still havent heard from; Stark, 80 which could sway the final top 3 choices

@JiF, let me know if you still want me to tally votes like before.  I'll leave the updated one below, but if you're doing it your way (as a King should, of course), then I'm happy to sit back and do nothing.  ;-)

Fake Vote Count

Drums (1) - CTM

AVM (1) - Nolder

Gata: I’m pretty sure I was told if Greece comes up scum that’s bad for Gata. Gata also kept voting for Greece while hammering me. All of that could be explained away by saying Greece is a dick. Gata pointing out Nyn’s role which could’ve been assumed but was never confirmed prior to her assassination. I don’t think anyone else was vocalizing the thing we all basically knew. 

JiF: you keep disappearing and there’s less bombast to your accusations. You like to be right so why are you giving us a say here?

Drums: was quick to move on Greece and seemed more annoyed with him than everyone else. 

N/A: Crusher- haven’t played with him enough to understand if he always makes me uneasy or if there’s substance to my feeling. 
Starks- he’s a well reasoned guy and he’s spent less time in game. Given the state of the world I get that.

As for AVM, his early move rang scummy but I can’t see a motive for killing Barry that would benefit him as scum. If the idea is that he was protecting me or Drums then me and drums would have to die before that was confirmed (Unless you believe I’m town). No one trusted Barry and it wasn’t a pick that anyone would objected to.

21 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I have an image of him sitting on the john at work trying to log in and then throwing around his feces in frustration 

That's an image I could have gone the rest of my life without having to visualize, thanks.

27 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Gata: I’m pretty sure I was told if Greece comes up scum that’s bad for Gata. Gata also kept voting for Greece while hammering me. All of that could be explained away by saying Greece is a dick. Gata pointing out Nyn’s role which could’ve been assumed but was never confirmed prior to her assassination. I don’t think anyone else was vocalizing the thing we all basically knew. 

JiF: you keep disappearing and there’s less bombast to your accusations. You like to be right so why are you giving us a say here?

Drums: was quick to move on Greece and seemed more annoyed with him than everyone else. 

N/A: Crusher- haven’t played with him enough to understand if he always makes me uneasy or if there’s substance to my feeling. 
Starks- he’s a well reasoned guy and he’s spent less time in game. Given the state of the world I get that.

As for AVM, his early move rang scummy but I can’t see a motive for killing Barry that would benefit him as scum. If the idea is that he was protecting me or Drums then me and drums would have to die before that was confirmed (Unless you believe I’m town). No one trusted Barry and it wasn’t a pick that anyone would objected to.

You've been listing me since D1.  First, it was I was not playing like myself.  You've seen 2 /12 days of game play from me so not sure how you would know that but fine, didnt have an issue with it because you really wouldnt even know.  Now you are saying I'm disappearing?  When?  lol  I have as many posts as you and I'm much more active than others still alive. 

You're right, I love being right but I also like winning so I'm playing in a way that I think is fair and honest and gives me the opportunity to shine while being inclusive.  I'm very inclusive. 

13 hours ago, JiF said:

Hello all - welcome to my Kingdom.  Here you will find we accept all walks of life.  Young, old, beautiful, ugly, black, white, puerto rican or haitian, my name is JiFdog from the zulu nation. wait, got off track.  Straight, gay, twink, bi, bot, virgin, fapper, nerd, napper, fat, enormous, disgusting, smelly, hippy, hairy, short, tall, wide, narrow, vagina, 1 or even 2 penises, doesnt matter.  We love and accept all .   We are also a democracy but not in the sense that we are all created equal.  I'm am in fact, King, so therefore my opinion matters more.  And lets be honest, I also happen to be the greatest mafia player of all time so my Kingdom is in good hands. 

Let's have a moment of silence for the slain yet wise, Nyn. 

Thank you.

Congrats king.... don't screw this up

3aTcQ2e.gif.a8968770f3d16682c4c219a8edb34888.gif

1 hour ago, GATA said:

@Stark @Jetsfan80 top 3 scum pls

@GATA ..... hey

GATA, GATA, GATA    top 3 scum lol

Heres what I've got.... since the reveal this is the remaining pool: Nolder, Kdels, Crusher, Drums, Gata, JiF, AVM, Stark

Drums 

Crusher

Gata / AVM

• Haha 3

On 3/25/2020 at 6:04 PM, Drums said:

Oh well. I like to hammer and I am fine with either one but would like to hear Greece speak a little. If kdels dies and is scum, I would happily open my day up with voting Greece tomorrow. If kdels is town, I would be more hesitant. 

On 3/25/2020 at 6:25 PM, JiF said:

Huh?  Why? 

On 3/25/2020 at 6:29 PM, Drums said:

Really no wiggle room if there's a mislynch.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:34 PM, JiF said:

No, why tying Kdels and Greece alignments together?

On 3/25/2020 at 6:38 PM, Drums said:

Oh, I wasn't tying them together. I am just saying, wanting to hammer Greece isn't based on much but his inactivity that's pissing me off at this point, but I'd rather see if I could find better evidence, especially if there's a mislynch. 

While we're waiting, I wanted to revisit this conversation.  Neither of these responses from Drums made any sense to me.  He definitely tied alignment together to influence his voting but then when I called him on it, he said he wasnt....but he 100% did.

The interesting thing now looking back at this conversation is, Kdels isnt his #1.  You would think if you were going to open the day voting Greece if Kdels was scum, the opposite would apply being that Greece flipped scum, so shouldnt you be more confident in Kdels now? 

Gata - Kdels, Nold, JiF

Leelou - Kdels, Stark

Nold - AVM, Drums, Gata 

Kdels - Gata, JiF, Drums

Stark - Drums, Crusher, Gata/AVM

JF80 - Kdels, Drums, Crusher

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You've been listing me since D1.  First, it was I was not playing like myself.  You've seen 2 /12 days of game play from me so not sure how you would know that but fine, didnt have an issue with it because you really wouldnt even know.  Now you are saying I'm disappearing?  When?  lol  I have as many posts as you and I'm much more active than others still alive. 

You're right, I love being right but I also like winning so I'm playing in a way that I think is fair and honest and gives me the opportunity to shine while being inclusive.  I'm very inclusive. 

I’m not the only one with you on my list. And you admit to not being yourself. And yesterday you threw out a stipulation and disappeared. It pings. It pings so much that you keep getting in people’s votes while king. 

But you’re king, if you’re town you’ll probably do well. As long as you stay even keeled.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’m not the only one with you on my list. And you admit to not being yourself. And yesterday you threw out a stipulation and disappeared. It pings. It pings so much that you keep getting in people’s votes while king. 

But you’re king, if you’re town you’ll probably do well. As long as you stay even keeled.

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

Just now, JiF said:

Thank you all for your participation.  Please return to your quarters and relax for a short while.  Please take some food/booze/weapons/womenmen on your way to accompany you while you wait.  We will return to the round table momentarily to discuss the King JiF's top 3 choices for execution.  The royal advisors have decided it will be death by beheading followed by dismemberment, concluding with skull ******* in honor of, Verbal, Lord of the mod.

Even if you're scum, this has been a fun reign.  I dunno why @Nynaeve took so long to listen to me and make you King.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even if you're scum, this has been a fun reign.  I dunno why @Nynaeve took so long to listen to me and make you King.  

^If everyone played like this I think I would have agreed to follow the setup as well since this also gives information on what everyone thinks overall. 

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gata - Kdels, Nold, JiF

Leelou - Kdels, Stark

Nold - AVM, Drums, Gata 

Kdels - Gata, JiF, Drums

Stark - Drums, Crusher, Gata/AVM

JF80 - Kdels, Drums, Crusher

@Leelou  - can you provide a 3rd please for accurate count?  thank you

For my town folk - I have not included any name after a / for the sake of the count.

Your King awaits.