Top Ten WRs in Jets History

3 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

good point but holmes made so many clutch plays in games that mattered.  most of robbies numbers were in meaningless games. just my opinion

That’s true and why it’s so hard to place Braylon Edwards and Brandon Marshall. 

I remember when Edwards was signed the week of Miami - Jets MNF (I think) and he immediately showed up and popped off the screen... 

On 5/12/2020 at 3:13 PM, Rob Moore said:

At the time I really thought we had something in Hatchette.  I was pretty convinced he was a breakout player after sitting behind Carter, Moss, and Jake Reed.

He looked promising when he shared the field with Robert Smith, Chris Carter and Randy Moss.

1 hour ago, Vader said:

That’s true and why it’s so hard to place Braylon Edwards and Brandon Marshall. 

I remember when Edwards was signed the week of Miami - Jets MNF (I think) and he immediately showed up and popped off the screen... 

braylon was awesome here. had some weird drops but also came up big in big moments

On 5/12/2020 at 2:50 PM, southtown24th said:

Chrebet

Maynard

Toon

Edwards

Keyshawn

Coles

Moss

Holmes?

You actually have Wayne Chrebet as the Jets best receiver of all time? Please tell us how you put him in that position in terms of stats or whatever reasoning you have.

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, Dupe said:

Its too bad we didn’t hold on to Terance Mathis. He was better than several on that list. All be it mostly for Atlanta. 

I was watching Jets-dolphins from 1991 recently and what an amazing group of WRs we had.  Rob Moore, Al Toon, Chris Burkett, Terance Mathis and our QB threw 10 TDs and 11 INTs in 16 games.  No wonder Coslet was doing everything he could to give Browning Nagle the job the next year.

On 5/12/2020 at 12:00 PM, Jetsfan80 said:
  1. David Clowney
  2. Justin McCareins
  3. Alex Van Dyke
  4. Curtis Conway
  5. Chad Hansen
  6. ArDarius Stewart
  7. Clyde Gates
  8. Stephen Hill
  9. Ryan Yarborough
  10. Matthew Hatchette
  11. Percy Harvin