Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

10 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I love Crusher but being the lovable I never get lynched mafia player has made him complacent. 

Love you too, but jealousy is a wasted emotion. You’re better than that. Im naturally complacent. But this game I’ve given my reads and answered questions. Few games ago I was purposely being complacent and acting not interested so I could use my lie detector to help time win. The result? Caught two scum. I don’t expect anyone to understand the level my game and more importantly my instincts are. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Love you too, but jealousy is a wasted emotion. You’re better than that. Im naturally complacent. But this game I’ve given my reads and answered questions. Few games ago I was purposely being complacent and acting not interested so I could use my lie detector to help time win. The result? Caught two scum. I don’t expect anyone to understand the level my game and more importantly my instincts are. 

Yeah, your act isn't cluing me to your alignment but it does feel like an act

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. I have a long history of confusing players. Jetscode and Avm when we started first playing. Stark and Decker more recently. You and Jvill now. Plus with my instincts I don’t need to read as much as the rest of you. 

Damn @Stark he confused you with decker those are fighting words

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Did a quick reread this morning.  3 things jumped out at me.  I'll start with this one beause it stuck out to me from Smash after reading the newest pages of posts this morning.   Smash, gets very upset when people vote him without a perfect rationale, yet here he is telling you that not all votes are to find scum.   He certainly doesnt react like that when he gets votes.  I'd also like to point out that this was a unabashed bandwagon jump move after complaining that we didnt get a reveal from Jville.

Vote Smash

Vote smash

I like this logic from jif and as others have pointed out it’s weird that he put drums at L-4 and then wants to stop at L-2. 

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@CTM is probably in a handicap parking lot sound asleep after a night at the local honkey tonk in Tennessee and will wake soon to begin searching for his pants and dignity. Not necessarily in that order. 

there was something on the news about a passed out hippy causing a massive traffic issue on broadway by being parked sideways. no police officer will get close to the vehicle because of the smell permeating from the car. 

there were also about 239 bachelorette party stickers all over the hippies face and head along with bongs, vape pens, and incense 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol, way to butt-fumble the hell out of the start of the game. 

but only certain FBI were/are bad right i i agree, there are too many scenarios that could play out by trying to break down the show

yes on both accounts and when gata is not asking a thousand questions she's always a bit scummy feeling

just get a few votes on him and regardless of alignment he will freak out

its ok... lately i have been confusing crusher with pac. over confident, self-fellating, bloviating about instincts and greatness... yada yada.

Yeah, major stupidity, major learning moment.

UNVOTE

VOTE GATA

play around drums half assed reveal, seemed over helpful and trying to be too pro town before any real information was gathered. to that we still only have drums reveal which was bungled all to hell. 

No.5 is also feeling like she is directing play instead of questioning  which for her is usually not a town play. 

• Sympathy 1

80 and Gata have been aligned for most of the game. They both pushed the jvill lynch, neither went after me (thanks), and both didn't want me to do a full reveal. I don't know if that's scummy but it's an observation.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

UNVOTE

VOTE GATA

play around drums half assed reveal, seemed over helpful and trying to be too pro town before any real information was gathered. to that we still only have drums reveal which was bungled all to hell. 

No.5 is also feeling like she is directing play instead of questioning  which for her is usually not a town play. 

who are you talking about?

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

UNVOTE

VOTE GATA

I gave my vote I think it's Smash I questioned him and listed why he's the correct lynch

What am I going to question ppl on thinking I'm scum because I didn't want him to reveal. That's not something I would do. 

I disagree with him revealing a PR Day 1 because he'll probably get targeted I also listed why I thought it was off. 

Idc if ppl think I'm scum for that if I get to L2 or L1 I'll also reveal. 

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I gave my vote I think it's Smash I questioned him and listed why he's the correct lynch

What am I going to question ppl on thinking I'm scum because I didn't want him to reveal. That's not something I would do. 

I disagree with him revealing a PR Day 1 because he'll probably get targeted I also listed why I thought it was off. 

Idc if ppl think I'm scum for that if I get to L2 or L1 I'll also reveal. 

Take it from me, do it at L2

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Almost broke 90 for the first time, needed to 2 putt for par on the 18th to do it and of course 3 putted.

You're playing golf if you're breaking 90, you dont stink.  Probably just dont play/practice enough.