Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Drums had annoyed me. Nyn took up the cause, I figured it was a good time to apply pressure so I dropped my vote in and watched what ensued.

Now I remember your interaction with him in regards to watching the show and inactivity.

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

He played like this as scum last game.

vote Crusher

How about the game before that? I was town, won game  with my lie detector. Two perfect investigations because of instincts. How did that game differ  from last game? Yes, your that lost. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

How about the game before that? I was town, won game  with my lie detector. Two perfect investigations because of instincts. How did that game differ  from last game? Yes, your that lost. 

You were pretty bad ass as the rb in the WMCJ game 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'll let you tell me that story.  I dont believe your luck on lie detector investigations is indicative on your scum hunting.   

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I'll let you tell me that story.  I dont believe your luck on lie detector investigations is indicative on your scum hunting.   

Never said it was, but my instincts are infallible. Maybe in a decade and a half of playing you could understand that. But for now, just watch and learn. I’m glad you have this chance.,

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

You were pretty bad ass as the rb in the WMCJ game 

Yes, instincts, I’m just happy town has me on their side this game. So far I think the rumbling is mostly town. Get the feeling scum hiding in a large game for now. Smash isn’t working, he’s got time to be here, got few votes but not reacting. That’s interesting to me. If he did react I missed it, only reading five posts per page right now, maybe four. 

On 6/22/2020 at 2:09 PM, Drums said:

Also an easy train for scum to jump on in my opinion 

This is true haha

Seeding accusation.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:52 PM, Drums said:

Me either but this comes off as you planting a seed of inactivity. No me gusta

Seeding accusation.

On 6/22/2020 at 4:10 PM, Nynaeve said:

This feels a little over-explained

I agree.

On 6/22/2020 at 4:50 PM, kdels62 said:

Vote drums

Late vote here, considering I’d expect you to have voted him first. This is how far I’ve read. Nyn feels town.

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2020 at 8:25 PM, Arsis said:

You're scum this game aren't you?

My thoughts. 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:47 PM, jvill 51 said:

Pac ain’t playing so I assumed the first vote was a joke, wouldn’t really call it a change of direction. If I had to take a shot at scum on the train at this point I’d say Ballin, JETS, and/or Arsis. They hadn’t telegraphed a vote for me before the game started like the others so I think they’d be most likely to try and hop on the train.

Huh?

On 6/22/2020 at 9:10 PM, Arsis said:

It doesn't feel like that. It feels like you're overzealously reaching to look like you're being active. It looks super forced.

Unvote vote Drums

This.

23 hours ago, GATA said:

Well we knew this point was bound to happen everyone jumping off Jvill but I still believe!

sweet prince maybe not this game but you’ll  get your lynch ?

Eww.

23 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is going to end badly 

?

22 hours ago, Arsis said:

This is absolutely the correct thing. I said he was coming across forced and scummy. But framing is definitely the better way to put it. It seems like he is trying to get a narrative going and seems like he has an agenda that just isn't finding scum. It also seemed super out of place so soon in the game.

Arsis coming across as town.

21 hours ago, Drums said:

If it gets people posting, I'm okay with it

Over-indexing in ‘getting people posting’, since game is young and moving fine.

21 hours ago, Drums said:

I like that kdels waited until Nyn voted me to vote me. 

Gross. Seeding accusations again.

21 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So you buffoons ran up Jvill and got no info for it ? Good job

Always with this dumb gripe.

14 hours ago, JiF said:

Good response.  I like you, a lot, like a lot lot. 

Vote Drums

Jif picking up on the same stuff I’m seeing.

12 hours ago, JiF said:

Shut your whore mouth.  Plenty of players in this game play out front as town or scum.  My participation level never changes.  Some people hide, others dont.  This is stupid and wrong and a distraction.  I want to smack your face.

Yasssss!

11 hours ago, Stark said:

so arsis vs ape vs lk - this game is going to be fun once it gets rolling

I’m too zen for those whack jobs 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

not vouching for CTM at all just know his style and when his is not posting most of the time he is disinterested town. He could be busy for all I know but my years of playing with him say town. of course its still day one so ...

Not true. He was just scum with me. When he’s not posting it’s because he’s RL busy, it’s not an alignment tell.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

L4 vote wants to slow down at L2? 

Right?

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Please feel free to call me names, your rudimentary understanding of the high level instincts I have is making you lash out. Its ok Smash. 

So apey. Love.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Wow that was an interesting last 5 or so pages.  I have a couple thoughts.  

Drums played bad and put himself into the corner.   I'm guessing you guys want him to make a full claim so that someone can counter it and vet?  Looking for Smash and Nyns thoughts on that since they were pushing the reveal.  If drums really is the cop also what a terrible way to start this game and he should be killed for that. 

I think the lynch Jville schtick is kind of old.   It's a joke but I don't find it to be real play or fair.  I'm willing to lynch 80 because that it actually fun and I think he deserves it.   

Gata is more experienced so suggesting that drums not fully reveal and only do a half ass reveal makes me look at that sideways.  Why should we care for a half reveal when no one can counter or vet?  How would we know next day if what he was claiming is actually true?  

I skimmed those pages so need to go back deeper and read but I want to lynch 80 or Gata.  

I’m a little confused by what you’re looking for in the top bolded portion. Seems like you may be questioning why they were pushing for the full reveal, while in the bottom bolded portion you’re FOS gata for pushing for the half reveal?

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m a little confused by what you’re looking for in the top bolded portion. Seems like you may be questioning why they were pushing for the full reveal, while in the bottom bolded portion you’re FOS gata for pushing for the half reveal?

Yes just confirming Nyn and Smash position and criticizing Gata and 80 for theirs while wanting them to explain further.

6 hours ago, GATA said:

K so guys here's my thought let's not go lynching a perhaps PR tonight we can vet his claim tomorrow.

Drums (9) -- @Nynaeve, @Losmeister @kdels62, @Arsis, @JiF @Lizard King, @JustEndTheSuffering @Smashmouth @freestater

?‍♂️

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA he didn't reveal anything ...plus you are  saying we can vet him tomorrow ? How do you expect to do that when you don't even know his role ? That makes no sense. if he does not want to reveal Im fine with that but you are making claims here that can't actually happen

?

6 hours ago, Drums said:

You guys were really a pain in the ass this game and I don’t really think I’ve played that scummy, I just think you guys are used to a different style. You aren’t ready for this jelly

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

?

6 hours ago, GATA said:

a$$holes we have cop revealed .

FFS

?

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Just play your game you will have protection/

Unvote Drums

?

4 hours ago, Arsis said:

I would be okay with a power role not putting himself out there front and center day 1. Makes no sense as the cop to be so front and center like that.

??‍♂️