Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Ugh. Pitiful read thru. Bad play all around. Drums is my top read as scum, regardless of his reveal. The combination of seeding accusations, fumbling his reveal, and then the over-zealous big by Gata. Gross.

What feels right in the moment?

Vote Gata 

• Haha 1

Just now, Arsis said:

I reported it. Let's see what the admins think about you calling a female user a bitch. ???

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I think Lizzie can be everything to Arsis that he hoped I would be. They’re categorically a great fit.

high five will smith GIF

• Haha 3

Day 1 Vote Count:

Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels
Smush (4) -- Jvill, gata, Crusher, Los
Crusher (3) -- JC, Arsis, ballin

Gata (2) -- Lizzie, Ape
Drums (1) -- free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Nyn
No.5 (1) -- Smush

Not voting: Drums, JETS, JiF

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh. Pitiful read thru. Bad play all around. Drums is my top read as scum, regardless of his reveal. The combination of seeding accusations, fumbling his reveal, and then the over-zealous big by Gata. Gross.

Vote Gata 

Gata/Smash is the ticket for now. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote Gata 

Can’t wait for the ... 

“this is my reaction vote to see how I catch scum post”

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Damn. I guess I have to post on woke Twitter how jetnation supports hate speech.

Yes, he calls a television character a bitch lawyer and we support hate speech? Damn, good thing you don’t know any dog breeders. You would cry yourself to sleep every night.,

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, just fur the record, did you take Lizzies post personally? 

Just now, GATA said:

It’s w.e 

Hey, just want to let you cisgendered white men know that I was right. I'm sorry these people can't operate without hate speech.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. 

Jesus. I was just joking around but saying something is whatever means someone dislikes something but doesn't feel comfortable enough to rock the boat about it. Means it's not ideal but they don't want to make a stink about it.

Jesus. I'm glad I'm not a cisgendered white male. Imagine being that dense.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Jesus. I was just joking around but saying something is whatever means someone dislikes something but doesn't feel comfortable enough to rock the boat about it. Means it's not ideal but they don't want to make a stink about it.

Jesus. I'm glad I'm not a cisgendered white male. Imagine being that dense.

Must be nice to be so enlightened. 

10 hours ago, Drums said:

Probably that I came in 10 pages in, had a mason brother, and something to go on from Barry catching JC day 1 that helped me drive questions, but go back and look and you'll see I asked the same types of questions just not as early (because I wasn't in that game early). I have nothing like that to go on yet but I'm trying, hence the "forcedness" that everyone is referencing

Barry could not catch a cold.  He guessed, made a lame accusation and got lucky cause he was accurate.  You were in a echo chamber and benefited from that.  Ugh

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

You hide behind this lovable fatman shtick every game.  Please provide your top 3 town/scum lists.  

Smash, Gata someone not playing much for scum 

Everybody on my train probably town. 

not sure about how I feel about jvill a reveal