Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Changing my vote... on day 1... unheard of...

Just seems a bit odd from you.  Obviously you were comfortable piling on and now you're just as easily willing to pull your vote.  You're not providing reasons for your actions.  Leads me to conclude you voted hoping to avoid notice, I say your name a couple of times and poof there goes your vote like a fart in the wind.  Did you even want Smash's reveal or did you seriously think he was scum?  Any help greatly appreciated. 

On 6/23/2020 at 10:55 AM, kdels62 said:

No one is clearly scum. Drums is a little less a positive presence than is WMCJ and I have no idea why he felt my admission to not watching Ozark was an issue. It was more accusation than observation. Objecting to a joke vote so vehemently seems like trying too hard. So I'm perfectly fine being on this train.  However, I'm glad the train isn't growing too fast because this will come through really well for the next few day parts. 

What did you mean by this?

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Just seems a bit odd from you.  Obviously you were comfortable piling on and now you're just as easily willing to pull your vote.  You're not providing reasons for your actions.  Leads me to conclude you voted hoping to avoid notice, I say your name a couple of times and poof there goes your vote like a fart in the wind.  Did you even want Smash's reveal or did you seriously think he was scum?  Any help greatly appreciated. 

I think the reasoning JiF had was really solid. I’ve also only played with Smash once before and he lost his sh*t when he was accused of being scum (while being scum). He was a little more level headed this time so I took my vote off.

Also generally I think Day 1 is about lucky shots and gaining info. Unless someone claims PR I don’t really care who gets lynched, the voting and reasoning can be looked at the next day. 

Day 1 Vote Count:

Smash (6) -- Jvill, gata, Crusher, Los, JiF, JETS
gata (5) -- Smush, Lizzie, Ape, nyn, Stark
Crusher (2) -- Arsis, ballin
Jvill (2) -- 80, CTM
Drums (1) -- Free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
kdels (1) -- JC

Not voting: Drums, Kdels

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Thursday @ Noon

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'll pass on the Smash versus GATA trains.  Still WTL Crusher but for now...

Unvote, vote Kdels

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Smash (8) -- Jvill, gata, Crusher, Los, JiF, Drums, JETS, kdels
gata (5) -- Smush, Lizzie, Ape, nyn, Stark
Crusher (2) -- Arsis, ballin
Jvill (2) -- 80, CTM
Drums (1) -- Free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
kdels (1) -- JC

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Thursday @ Noon

This sequence is bullsh*t. JC knows better than to distract votes 18 hours from deadline. Free unvoted and SMC has not checked in 

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Why kdels?

^ considering the first on the train it’s a great question and jets got swatted down for asking 

still team lynch gata but JC is always scummy in plain sight and is fos 

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This sequence is bullsh*t. JC knows better than to distract votes 18 hours from deadline. Free unvoted and SMC has not checked in 

^ considering the first on the train it’s a great question and jets got swatted down for asking 

Read the thread.  If you can't do that, complete an ISO on Kdels.  Talk to me then.  

7 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote smash

I like this logic from jif and as others have pointed out it’s weird that he put drums at L-4 and then wants to stop at L-2. 

You want @Jetscode1 to provide his case yet this is what you provided when you voted me. This is nonsense !

Simply because I voted Drums at L-4 which was obvious to experienced players what I was doing. When Drums got to L-2 I was worried he would get ninja lynched so I pointed out he was at L-2 somehow makes me look scummy ? Its obvious the people pointing this out and claim that it makes me scum are pretty new at this game because it makes absolutely no sense at all and there is no logic to it either. Absolutely none. If you want to make a case you have to do better than this and you have to do it on your own not on the coat tales of another player. This is lazy play and will get you no where in this game.

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Didn’t like your vote to put Drums at L4 then when he got to L2 you all of a sudden wanted to slow it down. Didn’t like that. 

Crush I have to revisit this since I'm doing a re-read . Why on earth does holding up a lynch before Drums had a chance to defend scummy ? This entire sentence makes zero sense so I would like for you to explain.

My reasoning seems sound I wanted to apply pressure but I didn't want the guy getting ninja hammered.

When you have time

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

the so called misfit toys contribute to wins.... what do you contribute too ?

Losmeister, Lizzie and you don’t contribute to wins. Or anything else, really. 

unfortunately no hes not dead Vote GATA 

LOL

Appears APE knows you meta better than I do based on what you did last game never mind 12 years

So, by pointing out a case where you’re meta is incorrect you’re going to be all insecure and triggered? Or are you scum with ctm playing off each other, and saying thus as something to come back to later?

are you serious with this crap ?

I voted him at L-4 to put pressure when He got to L-2 no one had posted a vote count yet so I was worried he would get Hammered if people popped in at the end of the thread not realizing. Guess it would have looked better if I said nothing I'll keep that in mind next time.

Bold reads like you’re scum taking notes for next time you’re scum.

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'll pass on the Smash versus GATA trains.  Still WTL Crusher but for now...

Unvote, vote Kdels

Like this vote.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Read the board.  Stop trying to crowd source every time you want to change your vote.

Love this read. JETS would be an okay lynch in my book.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Crush I have to revisit this since I'm doing a re-read . Why on earth does holding up a lynch before Drums had a chance to defend scummy ? This entire sentence makes zero sense so I would like for you to explain.

My reasoning seems sound I wanted to apply pressure but I didn't want the guy getting ninja hammered.

When you have time

I'm warming up to it. But you also did that thing were you scold us for not getting more info. It just all seemed a little overplayed to me.

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

I think the reasoning JiF had was really solid. I’ve also only played with Smash once before and he lost his sh*t when he was accused of being scum (while being scum). He was a little more level headed this time so I took my vote off.

Also generally I think Day 1 is about lucky shots and gaining info. Unless someone claims PR I don’t really care who gets lynched, the voting and reasoning can be looked at the next day. 

Smash’s default setting as defending scum is irate anger. He think I’d he yells enough, it will drown out your case. Problem is, Its so unhinges that he reveals he’s scum because he can’t mask what his subconscious knows.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Smash’s default setting as defending scum is irate anger. He think I’d he yells enough, it will drown out your case. Problem is, Its so unhinges that he reveals he’s scum because he can’t mask what his subconscious knows.

Ape is dr.philling it. I love it lol

52 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

18 hours? 

Dude, this is super pingy.

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count:

Smash (6) -- Jvill, gata, Crusher, Los, JiF, JETS
gata (4) -- Smush, Lizzie, Ape, Stark
Crusher (3) -- Arsis, ballin, Nyn
Jvill (2) -- 80, CTM
Drums (1) -- Free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
kdels (1) -- JC

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Thursday @ Noon

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You want @Jetscode1 to provide his case yet this is what you provided when you voted me. This is nonsense !

Simply because I voted Drums at L-4 which was obvious to experienced players what I was doing. When Drums got to L-2 I was worried he would get ninja lynched so I pointed out he was at L-2 somehow makes me look scummy ? Its obvious the people pointing this out and claim that it makes me scum are pretty new at this game because it makes absolutely no sense at all and there is no logic to it either. Absolutely none. If you want to make a case you have to do better than this and you have to do it on your own not on the coat tales of another player. This is lazy play and will get you no where in this game.

Here. This is a very town smash post. As scum, he absolutely wouldn’t pick up on this contradiction by jets. He’s more narcissistic as scum. Typically. I could be wrong, but doubt it at the moment.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote crusher

Good vote. If I was scum you wouldn't get a chance to vote me tomorrow. Because bunny soup is yummy soup!  Alas, Im fine gettinglynched this game if it wasn't for the fact town needs my instincts. I would be happily lynch today just so @Jetscode1 could dance on my first day 1 lynch. Yet, we all know without Crushlove in this game town is in serious trouble. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, when he uses my name to address me like he's trying to give me candy makes me thinks he is probably town. unvote vote CTM

Day 1 Vote Count:

Smash (5) -- Jvill, gata, Los, JiF, JETS
gata (3) -- Smush, Lizzie, Stark
Crusher (3) -- Arsis, ballin, Nyn
Jvill (2) -- 80, CTM
Drums (1) -- Free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
kdels (1) -- JC

Los (1) -- Ape

CTM (1) -- Crusher

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Thursday @ Noon