Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, you idiot, that’s why I was pressing him. He could have played 2 games or 200, it doesn’t change that you telling him not to react to me is anti-town behaviors me and from a subconscious standpoint reveals you may know he is town.

I didnt say don't answer I said don't worry that's all. 

You talk a lot and usually it's to come off as alpha but you look like a beta. 

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

?

?

Loser lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You agreed with our logic behind not fully revealing, you f**k face flip flopper.

Haha, like I said in that post, I don't think it is scummy, just made the observation and can maybe come back to it later if need be. I would have joined the Gata train if I leaned that way. I can see both sides of the logic and both make sense to me. 

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Did he actually agree with the logic or did he just not want to fully reveal because he was the character?  

I thought I should wait until L-1, which is what I thought I've seen in the past. Apparently I was wrong. Due to being the cop I really didn't want to have to reveal and I think it is better to keep scum guessing but I ****ed myself and was seen as scummy so I get that some people needed the reveal, but now I think there's less guessing involved for scum.

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You can do this without the water, then release them to the woods too. 

Personally, I just let them coexist with my garden. No matter what I do to keep rabbits, voles, chips out - they find a way into my strawberries, and other garden boxes. For now, it’s fine. My kids love the critters more than the lettuce. Eventually I’ll build a better cage around them and we all win.

^^See? Apes are actually gentle creatures. They mostly only hate filthy hoomans and hippies.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You are a very compassionate ape.

zen ape, he commented that earlier. 

37 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Unvote

vote smash

Jif made some good points and that whole interaction is the most action this game has seen so there’s good info to be had.

little pingy

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Voting a person for some else’s reasons = avoiding accountability.

ape sees it. 

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Did a quick reread this morning.  3 things jumped out at me.  I'll start with this one beause it stuck out to me from Smash after reading the newest pages of posts this morning.   Smash, gets very upset when people vote him without a perfect rationale, yet here he is telling you that not all votes are to find scum.   He certainly doesnt react like that when he gets votes.  I'd also like to point out that this was a unabashed bandwagon jump move after complaining that we didnt get a reveal from Jville.

Vote Smash

yes and all of this makes me scum :)

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Didn’t like your vote to put Drums at L4 then when he got to L2 you all of a sudden wanted to slow it down. Didn’t like that. 

are you serious with this crap ?

I voted him at L-4 to put pressure when He got to L-2 no one had posted a vote count yet so I was worried he would get Hammered if people popped in at the end of the thread not realizing. Guess it would have looked better if I said nothing I'll keep that in mind next time.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I voted him at L-4 to put pressure when He got to L-2 no one had posted a vote count yet so I was worried he would get Hammered if people popped in at the end of the thread not realizing. Guess it would have looked better if I said nothing I'll keep that in mind next time.

I agree that's a dumb fos. I didn't want him lynched before he claimed either.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Crusher is so scummy.  How you doing Smash?  

U STILL MAD? by ben - Meme Center

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You can do this without the water, then release them to the woods too. 

Personally, I just let them coexist with my garden. No matter what I do to keep rabbits, voles, chips out - they find a way into my strawberries, and other garden boxes. For now, it’s fine. My kids love the critters more than the lettuce. Eventually I’ll build a better cage around them and we all win.

can they get in the raised beds as well ? Chipmonks probably can but I'm not sure about rabbits. I ask because i plan on building waist high raised beds

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Btw smash you didn't answer my question

Its day 1 nyn I don't see you as scum based on the beginning of this game since we had the same view on GATA and 80 yet somehow I turned up scum worrying Drums might have gotten ninja hammered. Love the logic in this one and people coming in and agreeing with it. I'm still a little busy so I'm not going to go crazy defending . If I'm scum for trying not to see a possible PR get lynched then have at it folks and lynch me I can't do much to stop it.