Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM, Kdels

Smush (4) -- Jvill, No.5, Crusher, Los

Crusher (3) -- JC, Arsis, ballin

No.5 (3) -- Smush, Lizzie, Ape

Drums (1) -- Free

Lizzy (1) -- SMC

SMC (1) -- Nyn

Not voting: Drums, JETS, JiF

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh. Pitiful read thru. Bad play all around. Drums is my top read as scum, regardless of his reveal. The combination of seeding accusations, fumbling his reveal, and then the over-zealous big by Gata. Gross.

What feels right in the moment?

Vote Gata 

Always with this dumb gripe ...everyone plays bad until monkey comes to save the day.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Smash, Gata someone not playing much for scum 

Everybody on my train probably town. 

not sure about how I feel about jvill a reveal 

So let me get this straight ... I make a case against GATA for what a few of us pointed out was flawed logic and somehow you vote me and have GATA as scum as well. Do you think this is some kind of bus on day one ? Just curious. 

Also what exactly are you saying here about Jvill ? I don't understand the way you worded that 

48 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So let me get this straight ... I make a case against GATA for what a few of us pointed out was flawed logic and somehow you vote me and have GATA as scum as well. Do you think this is some kind of bus on day one ? Just curious. 

Also what exactly are you saying here about Jvill ? I don't understand the way you worded that 

Didn’t like your vote to put Drums at L4 then when he got to L2 you all of a sudden wanted to slow it down. Didn’t like that. 

15 hours ago, GATA said:

Night of Actions (he would have to claim an action)

Day 2 Liars get speed lynched and we move on 

D1 having a PR & not revealing to help scum IMO is better especially a Cop role.

Maybe a doc like smash said can survive but the PR would have to constantly protect himself unless there's an RB on the scum team or a strongman kill.

For ex Last game Nyn protected but scum RB'd & NK'd her.

Many scenarios can occur but the less direct role info scum knows the better at least day 1

Our cop d1 can literally be burned 

dumb and dumber GIF

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Just got home from the golf course. I won’t regale you all with stories of my heroics, because I am not the Batman, but also because I stink. Saw Drums claimed, will fully catch up tonight.

Did you break 100?

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Crushlove is in cahoots with Gata and 80 might be a part of that as well.

49 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Interesting contradiction.  Want to know if I think you are bussing Gata day 1, couple more post later you accuse me of being scum with Gata day 1. 

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Its day one calm down . 

So many reasons why people vote in these games its not always just to find scum sometimes its to find town a rule people out by their reaction .

If I vote you here am I claiming you are scum on day 1 which would be ridiculous or am I checking for reaction ? Lets see.

This ^ 

Unvote Jvill 

Vote Drums

Did a quick reread this morning.  3 things jumped out at me.  I'll start with this one beause it stuck out to me from Smash after reading the newest pages of posts this morning.   Smash, gets very upset when people vote him without a perfect rationale, yet here he is telling you that not all votes are to find scum.   He certainly doesnt react like that when he gets votes.  I'd also like to point out that this was a unabashed bandwagon jump move after complaining that we didnt get a reveal from Jville.

Vote Smash

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, freestater said:

Not sure yet. There is much reference to things that I simply was not here for. That makes the process difficult. One idea I am leaning towards though,is this: Drums may very well be scum, but if he's not then I think its highly likely that nyn is.

Arsis sounds like a cop, but that's more just a gut thing. 

Anyways....its a process.

3481691.jpg

This is the other post that stuck out at me.   I'm not highly prioritizing it because free is new to the game but one of my favorite scum tells is tying players together with zero information.   So while pingy, I'm also aware he might not know but I also dont think it should be just shrugged off.