Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

I gave my vote I think it's Smash I questioned him and listed why he's the correct lynch

What am I going to question ppl on thinking I'm scum because I didn't want him to reveal. That's not something I would do. 

I disagree with him revealing a PR Day 1 because he'll probably get targeted I also listed why I thought it was off. 

Idc if ppl think I'm scum for that if I get to L2 or L1 I'll also reveal. 

yeah it was off so was your play around it before he said cop

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I like this call out but has 80 pushed for reveals on D1? I think that's the only thing giving me pause on Jvill's point

Idk but I can recall a couple of games that 80 refused to reveal as town getting lynched on D1.  That said, not sure if that's telling or not because I'd be giving the game the middle finger too if I was lynched on D1 as many times as 80.

• Upvote 2

On 6/22/2020 at 1:21 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I will hereby refer to @GATA as "Number 5" in honor of that great movie that totally should have won an Oscar.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, Spoot-Face said:

You're the boss!

Day 1 Vote Count:

Jvill (8) -- No.5, JC, Stark, 80, JETS, Ballin, CTM, Arsis

Lizzy (2) -- Nyn, SMC

SMC (1) -- Crusher

80 (1) -- Free

Arsis (1) -- Meister

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

No I mean in the last line. Who's number 5?

@Nynaeve

• Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, GATA said:

I gave my vote I think it's Smash I questioned him and listed why he's the correct lynch

What am I going to question ppl on thinking I'm scum because I didn't want him to reveal. That's not something I would do. 

I disagree with him revealing a PR Day 1 because he'll probably get targeted I also listed why I thought it was off. 

Idc if ppl think I'm scum for that if I get to L2 or L1 I'll also reveal. 

Why are you contradicting yourself here?  You don't believe in revealing because that's not something you do but you will reveal.

You have 5 votes on you...why are you hinting at a reveal already?  

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Why are you contradicting yourself here?  You don't believe in revealing because that's not something you do but you will reveal.

You have 5 votes on you...why are you hinting at a reveal already?  

I would not reveal a PR I'm not a PR 

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

was thinking the same thing...   but , again, game 2.....  i thought i'd get PAFO'd again....

BTW don't worry about the Ape ... he likes to throw feces around 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JiF said:

This is the other post that stuck out at me.   I'm not highly prioritizing it because free is new to the game but one of my favorite scum tells is tying players together with zero information.   So while pingy, I'm also aware he might not know but I also dont think it should be just shrugged off. 

Yeah, I dont know what to say. I dont think my personality really works to my advantage in this game. I pretty much run my life like I'm watching it along with these guys...

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Christmas GIF

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If you guys want a deadline I'll put one in. Things seemed fairly active so I didn't think it was necessary yet. 

I was just doing some rereading and thinking about how many pages I'll have to go through later on if I'm still alive.

all good, your game, your call.  That's just one mans thought.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, freestater said:

Yeah, I dont know what to say. I dont think my personality really works to my advantage in this game. I pretty much run my life like I'm watching it along with these guys...

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Christmas GIF

Ha.  You're a welcomed addition