Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

18 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Where was this at?  I'm not like Barrys play right now.  It's all over the place and distracting.  

See below

On 7/11/2020 at 3:29 PM, BallinPB said:

I understand everyone’s fascination with lynching Jvill for fun but I’m not a fan. 

On 7/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Why is that?

On 7/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, BallinPB said:

I’m just not.  Why should I be?

On 7/11/2020 at 5:30 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Why would you be interested in lynching 80 but not jvill?

Last game you spend 4 nights in a row trying to get rid of him. It's just a little interesting that you're interested in keeping him around now.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:16 PM, jvill 51 said:

He was also scum last game. If he’s town this game you’re basically asking him why acting the same as he did when he was scum.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:18 PM, jvill 51 said:

Why he’s not acting*

******* Spoot

On 7/11/2020 at 7:30 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

I am aware of what I am asking, but that you for the clarification.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:39 PM, jvill 51 said:

image.gif.0164e8cd2ac7e187ecb1ffe49dea7933.gif

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

I think we've played three games together and he's been mislynched every time. I've even been a voter on his trains 

I looked back. One game he got taken out by the mod for his incactivity. The other he got mislynched D4. Didn't really find a third game. So the assertion that he "always" gets mislynched is an interesting statement to make about someone you've hardly played with. And also inaccurate regarding the games you did play together.

Wanna try again?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm definitely blood thirsty. This is the fifth day of the game and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

if speculating about how minesweeper game might work based on the one thing that has happened so far pings, then good vote.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

trying to get the ball rolling.

wlt: drums, jvill, gata

my only town read is JC so far

Who are your top 3?

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think you know what scapegoating means but anyway

I voted JV because let's lynch JV D1. Still willing to drop that hammer.

Voted you because you pinged a little - and I already explained it. You rudely laughed at me and it hurt my feelings.

Voted JiF because he's a dick in a box. I think there could be some information to be gained by removing him.

Voted dice because he was the second leading train - no other reason.

Voted drums because he's not playing D1 like he normally does. When I pushed him on it his answer was goofy. He's my #1 scum read, so there's my vote. 

Also

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

35 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@jvill 51 any last words before I hammer? you better not be a f'n bomb

32 minutes ago, GATA said:

Un-Official Votecount -- Day 1

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Dice, Smash, CTM, JIF (6)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

Dice -- Nyn, Jvill (2)

CTM -- JC (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Barry -- Ape, Gata (2)

Drums -- Barry (1)

Jvill is at L-2!!

31 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

oh I thought he was at L1

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You don't remember saying you'd self hammer rather than give us the satisfaction of D1 lynching you?

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't feel great about hammering this ...

grossed out comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Barry is ready to hammer until it’s time to hammer. Very interesting. Not ready to vote him but my instincts are tingling. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I looked back. One game he got taken out by the mod for his incactivity. The other he got mislynched D4. Didn't really find a third game. So the assertion that he "always" gets mislynched is an interesting statement to make about someone you've hardly played with. And also inaccurate regarding the games you did play together.

Wanna try again?

Ok then I'm wrong? Still don't think there's much on him right now

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Interesting that you ignored the part about how I'd need to "feel my wrongness".  Could have just been overlooked, I suppose.

que? which post I just ISO'd you and didn't see something mentioning feeling your wrongness or are you talking about the one I quoted? 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Barry is ready to hammer until it’s time to hammer. Very interesting. Not ready to vote him but my instincts are tingling. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9458383

21 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nope. Not saying I didn’t, just don’t remember saying that. Might have actually self-hammered as scum last game though just to avoid one of you dicks taking the credit. This game, you’ll need to feel your wrongness When I flip and face my wrath when I mod.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

que? which post I just ISO'd you and didn't see something mentioning feeling your wrongness or are you talking about the one I quoted? 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Nope. Not saying I didn’t, just don’t remember saying that. Might have actually self-hammered as scum last game though just to avoid one of you dicks taking the credit. This game, you’ll need to feel your wrongness When I flip and face my wrath when I mod.

YES BUT THE THREAT IS FOR A FUTURE GAME ! SERIOUSLY !

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, a train on jville is all that has happened. And you dildos are talking about participation and post counts?

I'm not complaining about it.  Just laughing at it.  Even a distracted Ape and an apathetic Scorpion Woman are far more active than Smash.  I'm not voting Smash over it though.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

are you a dunce? He explicitly says THIS GAME you'll need to feel your wrongness. jfc

If he's telling the truth and is VT I think his threat the way he worded it was in regards to the future game. 

@jvill 51 Can you please confirm

1 minute ago, GATA said:

If he's telling the truth and is VT I think his threat the way he worded it was in regards to the future game. 

@jvill 51 Can you please confirm

I am VT. The threat was to the egos of those who lynch me, nothing more. If that counts as fear mongering, lock me up.

39 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nope. Not saying I didn’t, just don’t remember saying that. Might have actually self-hammered as scum last game though just to avoid one of you dicks taking the credit. This game, you’ll need to feel your wrongness When I flip and face my wrath when I mod.

dlm-terms-and-conditions-frontend.gif

• Haha 3