Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

My plan was to draw attention to myself promising to lynch him, then back out at the last minute knowing the whole time he'd flip secret bomb. 

Why are you trying to undermine it like it can't be plausible?  

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's almost 30 years old.

@CTM Why haven't you updated the bot with the latest Minesweeper software??

Shes always at Red Lobster trolling for free cheezy biscuits and other similiar fine dining entrees. Damn addict hasnt been in for maintenance in months 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Why are you trying to undermine it like it can't be plausible?  

I am not dismissing the plausibility of scum knowing jvill had the secret bomb on him. 

IMO - it is likely that scum were very happy that I played it like I did if they knew. Take that into consideration when you look at who is pointing at me now.

@CTM @The Crusher @Jetsfan80 come to mind - especially crusher. The guy was happy to oblige then his  hemorrhoids were tingling when I didn't hammer. And he was quick to suggest I knew.

I'd be shocked if crusher wasn't scum. We got one guys!

excited the ultimate warrior GIF by WWE

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am not dismissing the plausibility of scum knowing jvill had the secret bomb on him. 

IMO - it is likely that scum were very happy that I played it like I did if they knew. Take that into consideration when you look at who is pointing at me now.

@CTM @The Crusher @Jetsfan80 come to mind - especially crusher. The guy was happy to oblige then his  hemorrhoids were tingling when I didn't hammer. And he was quick to suggest I knew.

edit: very happy to oblige putting jvill at L1 when he quoted my "i'll hammer jvill"

On 7/10/2020 at 5:46 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Player List:

1. 80
  2. Barry
  3. JC -- Vanilla Town (Killed in Explosion D1)
  4. Ballin
  5. Jvill -- Vanilla Town [Secret Bomb Victim] (Lynched D1)
  6. Dice
  7. JiF
  8. Gata
  9. Drums
  10. Crusher
  11. Ape
  12. CTM
  13. Smash
  14. Nyn

Game Index:

End of Day 1 : Page 16

Thank you for making an index ❤️

I am going to do this in future game for myself too

Best Mod Ever 

Edit JK NO EDIT

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^

This was the group of players that refused or weren't around to hammer, minus Jvill and JC.  

Nyn outright refused to hammer, but she's been against lynching Jvill basically on principle for a while now.  I don't consider her a suspect on that basis alone.

Ape wasn't around.

So that leaves a decent pool of candidates among that group:  Barry, GATA, and Ballin.

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Un-Official Votecount -- Day 1

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Dice, Smash, CTM, JIF, Crusher (7)

Dice -- Nyn, Jvill (2)

Barry -- Gata , JC, Ballin (3)

Drums -- Barry, Ape (2)

Jvill is at L-1!!

(SORRY @Spoot-Face I edited the position to the correct order for Barry's VC) Pls don't mod-kill me

^ and this is the list of players who were already safely on the train avoiding the bomb, fwiw. Interesting you would overlook that detail in your setting up a pool of players to lynch from.

• Upvote 1

^ and this is the list of players who were already safely on the train avoiding the bomb, fwiw. Interesting you would overlook that detail in your setting up a pool of players to lynch from.

Interesting, indeed.  It's almost like I said I've wanted Jvill lynched from the beginning of the game/beginning of the month/last year or something.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting, indeed.  It's almost like I said I've wanted Jvill lynched from the beginning of the game/beginning of the month/last year or something.  

that's true but doesn't change the fact that you glossed over other obvious candidates in favor of just the ones who weren't willing to hammer. 

that's true but doesn't change the fact that you glossed over other obvious candidates in favor of just the ones who weren't willing to hammer. 

It's where I'm looking for starters for D2.  I'm not ignoring the others.  You have to start somewhere.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't think that's what he's saying not like I don't have my suspicions on Barry

His game play was what led me to vote him

but you were also practically pushing ppl to jump on JV 

This could mean you knowingly asked or quoted ppl to jump on that mine. 

Playing devils advocate I see both your points not sure if both scum but I think one of you might be 

If you're trying to buss each other that will also come out eventually

21 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'll hammer jvill if someone puts him at L1

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@jvill 51 any last words before I hammer? you better not be a f'n bomb

I don't feel great about hammering this ...

grossed out comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Now you're going to fear monger? I hate this post.

I want to leave this here for now.  I have more to say but I'm terribly busy at the moment.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I want to leave this here for now.  I have more to say but I'm terribly busy at the moment.  

It's a good post, but ask yourself why I would take this approach knowing how awful it would look when he flipped secret bomb. I know it's WIFOM but that would be so F'n stupid to take that route knowing.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

It's a good post, but ask yourself why I would take this approach knowing how awful it would look when he flipped secret bomb. I know it's WIFOM but that would be so F'n stupid to take that route knowing.

It's not the bomb thing per se.  It's the I'm going to hammer, I'm going to hammmer...wait I don't feel good about hammering now, then right after criticizing his "fear mongering" post.  So I don't understand why you would not hammer?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Assuming I survive tonight (safe assumption, I'm a rare NK target), Barry will be getting my vote tomorrow, as I promised JC.  @Jetscode1 you didn't die in vain!

original.gif

I won;t be here in the morning. Because instincts. If scum has the balls to let me survive. .Im dropping my vote on Cocky B tomorrow. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^^^ WIFOM, and admits its a WIFOM, thus creating another WIFOM

58 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Cute. I baited you to see what would you would do. You backed off after annoucing three times you would hammer. All of a sudden you had a change of heart? Yeah, because when I put you on the spot to hammer you knew you would get blown up. You froze the hammer like @Pac, he does it because he's a big mushy pussy, you do it because your scum. Nice try to spin, now go get your shoe shine box and put your night kill in on me. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Cute. I baited you to see what would you would do. You backed off after annoucing three times you would hammer. All of a sudden you had a change of heart? Yeah, because when I put you on the spot to hammer you knew you would get blown up. You froze the hammer like @Pac, he does it because he's a big mushy pussy, you do it because your scum. Nice try to spin, now go get your shoe shine box and put your night kill in on me. 

you and I both know you're scum. 

Will Ferrell Kiss GIF

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Minesweeper is a game of bombs, a decent chunk of townies may be bombs.. scum might know this 

Lots of hesitancy to hammer jville, way more than normal.day 1

Lynch people who refused to hammer imo

I personally refused to take part in that train in general. Mostly cause it was dumb as ****.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^

This was the group of players that refused or weren't around to hammer, minus Jvill and JC.  

Nyn outright refused to hammer, but she's been against lynching Jvill basically on principle for a while now.  I don't consider her a suspect on that basis alone.

Ape wasn't around.

So that leaves a decent pool of candidates among that group:  Barry, GATA, and Ballin.

I refused to vote Jvill since his train started till the end of it. There were at least two worthy lynches in dice and drums imo and I said as much. So nice shading.

I'm not going to apologize for wanting  scum lynched over some dumb lulz sh*t you guys got going on with Jvill. I like Jvill, I think he's a good player and he wouldn't be at the top of my list to lynch for no actual reason. It doesn't even entertain me like offing you, Verbal or Nolder early on. So why on earth would I go stupid and join that mess?

Oh wait, right, I wouldn't.

• Upvote 1