The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

4 hours ago, Paradis said:

What you call insults, I call poetry. 

I ain’t the one you want to lynch. I assure you of that. 

Oh well now that that's settled ..

I know you are new but you've caught votes and typically at this point you defend and or reveal.. that is you tell us what your role in the game is, dont quote your pm or post a screen shot, just summarize. If you are in a QT it's best you list everyone in there with you to corroborate your role. 

@GATA

• Haha 4

The game is being held hostage by a disengaged noob, the bot tutor session was apparently gata'd real good.

If we are still sitting here in a few hours with paradise at l2 and no real defense or cooperation I'm switching just to move the game along . Let's say noon'ish

In the mean time willing to vote crusher or nyn

14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT:

Paradis - - kdels, Hess, JC, Crusher, Lizzie, Barry (6)

Crushluv - - CTM, Nyn (2)

Kdels - - Paradis (1)

Nyn - - Ape (1)

Not Voting: AVM, Spoot, Dice (3)

Paradis is L-1

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

You missed Spoots vote on me. He hasn’t liked my play since day 1, but waited till day 3 to vote me. Also, if you actually gave him that PR he’s performing, I hope your dick  falls off and the dog eats it. 

9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Because he'll need the extra magnification to find your tiny peen?

^^^this post exudes a certain confidence I wouldn't expect from a noob with such a low post-cost.

@JiF

I'll believe kduds claim for now until I have reason to believe otherwise. Paradis is a good place to look, but I think Crusher is getting off easy. Didn't like his play since Day 1. Makes this beaver quiver, but not in a good way -- more from the seismic vibrations of his Pangaea-sized ass.

vote Crusher

fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #6:

He can bring himself to completion simply by rubbing his fat thighs together.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You dropped in to say this and left your vote on him. TF?

Because I want the pressure to stay on him in case he does decide to engage. Honestly, there are so many inactive players that I think I’m okay letting him get lynched.

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Because I want the pressure to stay on him in case he does decide to engage. Honestly, there are so many inactive players that I think I’m okay letting him get lynched.

The fact that he's a noob + he refuses to reveal = lynch.

I'd also like @Dicetosserto contribute/vote to avoid the inevitable end game with no idea on alignment.  Pretty sure he's scum anyway.

17 hours ago, HessStation said:

AVM and Spoot are playing too. Let’s kill them!!!

Unfortunately whether or not I've been playing is debatable...sorry..

14 hours ago, HessStation said:

80 was Town Investigator. I don’t know

14 hours ago, HessStation said:

LOL, he claimed Town Cop. Does that overlap w 80’s role?

JiF's role was a nightly search for investigators. 80's role was a "weak" investigator in the sense he wasn't a full-blown cop. Reading between the lines, I think I get it.

Question is whether or not we'd have a number of investigators and a full-blown cop. Since JiF had 1x "investigation avoidance" that seems like a quasi/weak GF of sorts? Doesn't eliminate having a GF or full-blown cop yet, but it's worth noting.

11 minutes ago, AVM said:

Unfortunately whether or not I've been playing is debatable...sorry..

JiF's role was a nightly search for investigators. 80's role was a "weak" investigator in the sense he wasn't a full-blown cop. Reading between the lines, I think I get it.

Question is whether or not we'd have a number of investigators and a full-blown cop. Since JiF had 1x "investigation avoidance" that seems like a quasi/weak GF of sorts? Doesn't eliminate having a GF or full-blown cop yet, but it's worth noting.

Good commentary.  You need to stay engaged before we lynch your ass.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, AVM said:

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

if you prick licks could get your NA's in before Thanksgiving that would be great.

Thoughts on AVM's commentary?

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Thoughts on AVM's commentary?

I agree that 80's role was weak. I wouldn't characterize kdels's claim as "full blown cop". He's supposedly an every other night faction cop which would be more powerful than what 80 was, but still not all that powerful. Hess's role is also investigative but who knows if he had or has any actual LD capabilities. I hate that Hess is allowed to skate on whatever type of reveal that was. I want to believe him because it clears me, but without a more concrete reveal we're left not only questioning wtf he is but whether other reveals add up.

Hard to really gauge what we may or may not have for roles at this point because we don't know much about the game yet. All we know is that there are two factions. Is there also a separate scum team? 

I agree that 80's role was weak. I wouldn't characterize kdels's claim as "full blown cop". He's supposedly an every other night faction cop which would be more powerful than what 80 was, but still not all that powerful. Hess's role is also investigative but who knows if he had or has any actual LD capabilities. I hate that Hess is allowed to skate on whatever type of reveal that was. I want to believe him because it clears me, but without a more concrete reveal we're left not only questioning wtf he is but whether other reveals add up.

Hard to really gauge what we may or may not have for roles at this point because we don't know much about the game yet. All we know is that there are two factions. Is there also a separate scum team? 

Obviously it seems logical to have opposite night faction cops for two factions. So I'd expect the ying to the yang to be out there if kdels wasn't lying.

If Hess is true = probably a one-time LD.  At least that is the normal usage on JN. 

If we believe kdels that means we have a Stanfield Cop somewhere out there.  

Most likely separate scum teams with odd/even night kills.

Hard to find scum when we have so many inactives.  LK, Nyn, and Dice need to get got.  The only reason I didn't add AVM is his recent commentary.

More to come in a moment.