As I look back, I'm humbled by my brilliance...

14 in Green

8 minutes ago, pointman said:

Member for 2 years. Over 8,000 posts. Makes not so good posts. Thinks hes a troll, but isn't. I've never seen your name or posts prior to this thread.. truthfully I didn't even fully read those. Impressive. 

Me too. Never noticed or heard this guy before ever. I thought he was a banned poster playing games with a quick burner acct

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

Stuffed with what? STUFFED WITH WHAT??

Cheese, just like a ravioli. They pinch the edges of the rigatoni to keep the filling in. Different texture to the pasta though.

I'll give you a pro tip here.... When you buy therigatoni, or lets say some fresh manicotti, cut them open, and add either some chopped meat, or diced dried sausage. Takes them to another level.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Oh look at this, the troll comes out of his cave. 

He also said Daniel Jones was a rising star. Brilliant little troll , he is. 

Maybe next he will extoll on his great insight to the 20 million a year contract that he guaranteed the great Jamal Adams to be given. Lets read his long winded writings on that prediction which he went over and over about. Back to your cave sir.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Cheese, just like a ravioli. They pinch the edges of the rigatoni to keep the filling in. Different texture to the pasta though.

I'll give you a pro tip here.... When you buy therigatoni, or lets say some fresh manicotti, cut them open, and add either some chopped meat, or diced dried sausage. Takes them to another level.

Yeah. I like this guy. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes a lot better the sciatic pain is almost gone doing well so far did about 30 PT session hope to fully recover in a few more months is what the Dr is saying. 

How are you doing? 

All good, this thread is my way of saying "hi guys, been a while..."

I'm getting a kick out of it so far.... 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Joke around all you want but don't joke about my health as it will come back to bite you in the ass. 

Karma is a bitch. 

Nah. <-- to both parts of your comment. I don't wish ill on you. Relax. It was a joke about your preference for a male companion to illicit aggressive sexual tendencies from your posterior in a fashion in which one would believe your back would inhibit pain in post coital moments. It was stated using street vernacular. You should really take your own advice about sir karma though. Hope your back is ok, no matter how it came about. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

Nah. <-- to both parts of your comment. I don't wish ill on you. Relax. It was a joke about your preference for a male companion to illicit aggressive sexual tendencies from your posterior in a fashion in which one would believe your back would inhibit pain in post coital moments. It was stated using street vernacular. You should really take your own advice about sir karma though. Hope your back is ok, no matter how it came about. 

Like I said joke around all you want wish ill will on someone and it will come back at you I promise. 

You seem to know an awful lot about the sh*t you spew using terminology I've never heard of. 

I would guess you are the one who's taking it in the ass more than anyone on this forum. 

See now I'm at your level. 

Joking.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Like I said joke around all you want wish ill will on someone and it will come back at you I promise. 

You seem to know an awful lot about the sh*t you spew using terminology I've never heard of. 

I would guess you are the one who's taking it in the ass more than anyone on this forum. 

You seem angry. Are you angry? You always seem to be upset with people here. Thats not good for your health. 

Again, you should consider taking your own advice about karma. 

You might want to consider reading a book with all the free time that you have. All this posting here doesn't seem to be helping. It will open you up to new terminology and bigger words.

LOL. I am pretty sure that between you and me, with the things you post.. no one is confusing me for the one desiring male companionship. 

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

You seem angry. Are you angry? You always seem to be upset with people here. Thats not good for your health. 

Again, you should consider taking your own advice about karma. 

You might want to consider reading a book with all the free time that you have. All this posting here doesn't seem to be helping. It will open you up to new terminology and bigger words.

LOL. I am pretty sure that between you and me, with the things you post.. no one is confusing me for the one desiring male companionship. 

Im far from angry  I laugh at that sh*t you post are you trying to be funny its working. 

No confusion here at all unlike you who seems to have inner issues and confusion as to what you really want. 

It seems you enjoy posting this type of drivel using all those big words and terms. 

To each is own. 

Are you crying? 

Have a nice night. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Im far from angry  I laugh at that sh*t you post are you trying to be funny its working. 

No confusion here at all unlike you who seems to have inner issues and confusion as to what you really want. 

It seems you enjoy posting this type of drivel using all those big words and terms. 

To each is own. 

Are you crying? 

Have a nice night. 

haha the best is when you admit not knowing any words.. and then you reuse the ones I used on you. Why? Hurt by my words. Love it. I play you like a violin. Dance, puppet.. dance.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

It is funny, I originally locked this thread. Calling out people like this so uncool.

So then I thought, what would I have done before I became a corporate sell out? The answer was clear. I would have had fun with this thread.

So, I did just that. The thread will stay open and everyone can comment in here except Trolly Sir Trolls a Lot.  They have been banned from the thread.  

Have fun everyone.

Trolly McTrollerface, say the word (in this thread).. any word.. and I'll ban Max right now. 

• Haha 3

Just now, pointman said:

Trolly McTrollerface, say the word (in this thread).. any word.. and I'll ban Max right now. 

You will have to find him under his original username.  A few people were wondering who this was, and I couldn't remember it myself. So I looked it up and changed it back.

14 in Green

• Upvote 3

Just now, 14 in Green said:

It was meant to be fun. I like to think I get along with the one's I named, otherwise I wouldn't have named them.

Me banning you from this thread was meant to be fun. That didn't work for me either lol.

I saw a reported post, that is what drew me to the thread. Never a good start.

Anyway I have to figure out why the ban from thread isn't working. Someday in three years when the Jets are winning a game again we might need it.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

You will have to find him under his original username.  A few people were wondering who this was, and I couldn't remember it myself. So I looked it up and changed it back.

14 in Green

Thanks, Max. 

Crusher was going to do that for me tomorrow. Sorry you're so upset about the thread, I really am.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1