What happens if Fields outplays Lawrence tonite?

Just now, cookiemonsta911 said:

I dislike Clemson more than Trump and I hate Trump bad.

That program is a disgrace. You guys pay off the refs and talk sh*t about everyone including dealing with sensitive issues like covid. 

Id jump Dabo if I saw him and beat him up.

In before lock!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I dislike Clemson more than Trump and I hate Trump bad.

That program is a disgrace. You guys pay off the refs and talk sh*t about everyone including dealing with sensitive issues like covid. 

Id jump Dabo if I saw him and beat him up.

IDGAF. He has no right to go after our kids dealing with covid. Every team does, people cancelled games on them and not vice versa.

He does this to every team. He talks sh*t about them. Id love to shut his filthy mouth up.

• Thumb Down 2

Doesn't matter. The Jets leak that they LOVE Sewell.  Cincinnati gets worried. Real worried. They call JD, and the Jets trade back to #4, adding 2nd round picks this year and next.  Then they take whichever QB falls to 4.

:-)

Woops...just saw Cincy picks 5th as of right now... No matter, one of those two QB falls to 5.

• Upvote 1

I don't care about Clemson's players, it is just Dabo is a horrible human.

He is trash. If you look at with this a$$hole does every game you will see.

He is talking to the refs, talking crap about other teams and blaming covid issues at Ohio St on not being eligible.

Motherf****er your offensive coach just got it and is out for the game.

The people on our schedule got a lot of covid and cancelled on these kids. 

Like to punch him 50x and beat his ass up. ****.

• Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Doesn't matter. The Jets leak that they LOVE Sewell.  Cincinnati gets worried. Real worried. They call JD, and the Jets trade back to #4, adding 2nd round picks this year and next.  Then they take whichever QB falls to 4.

:-)

Woops...just saw Cincy picks 5th as of right now... No matter, one of those two QB falls to 5.

But they got jonah

2 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Son goes to Clemson so I'm rooting for TL...but what happens if Lawrence is just so so and Fields plays lights out and OSU wins?..is he the Jets pick?...Johnson will be able to say we got the guy who beat the number 1 pick...sounds just like the Johnson's MO. 

@Defense Wins Championships head explodes. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

CFB newbie, Bama favored by 20, how is Notre dame one of the 4 best teams if there almost a 3 TD dog?

Because more people will tune in to watch Notre Dame than they will Texas A&M or Cincinnati.  That said, I’m not sure anyone is beating Alabama this year. 

3 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

This is a much worse Ohio St team from last year when we had Chase Young and Okuda on defense + Fields/ Dobbins and a great oline.

When Refs Blatantly Cheat! OSU v Clemson Every Angle & Replay of the Scoop & Score Part 1 - YouTube

You cheated to beat us. We would have beat Lsu too because Young would have bent Burrow backwards. 

OSU shouldn't be in playoff.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

OSU shouldn't be in playoff.

I know that.

Last year is what I am hurting about.

Why do you cheat college kids like that? 

The point of that is what?

You cannot overturn that play when it is a fumble on the field and replay shows 4 steps. That is why I am close to being done with this sport.  Call it like it is stop cheating.

• Thumb Down 2

19 minutes ago, JAFJET said:

If Trevor Lawrence announced after tonight that he was retiring from football to travel to the Himalayas to seek enlightenment or less likely that he will return to Clemson -Justin Fields would still not be taken with the first pick.

If Fields dominates these next couple of games and wins the National Championship, he would be lol