Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did you actually read my take on why I felt Nolder was scum or are you just looking at placement on the train?  

Probably but I don’t remember. Yes, looked at you and CTM place in train. But Ape   has the hot hand, I’m voting CTM. If you want to vote  him too I’ll let you into my deep dark warm null pile. I promise 

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote drums

Just doesn't feel like town drums to me. 

My dear Barry, the last handful of games, I was my normal self and all I kept hearing was, "you sound too much like drums, you must be scum." And it actually got me lynched on day 1 last game (before the one I modded). This time, scum got lynched. I'll drink to that. 

Just now, Drums said:

My dear Barry, the last handful of games, I was my normal self and all I kept hearing was, "you sound too much like drums, you must be scum." And it actually got me lynched on day 1 last game (before the one I modded). This time, scum got lynched. I'll drink to that. 

Solid defense. Drums is is my sweaty bosom pile. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

What are your thoughts on CTM? 

59 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Probably but I don’t remember. Yes, looked at you and CTM place in train. But Ape   has the hot hand, I’m voting CTM. If you want to vote  him too I’ll let you into my deep dark warm null pile. I promise 

Fair enough.  It’s your big day.  You’ve earned the right to be a little lazy. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If you would be so kind... 

D1: “Day One” (I figured that one out)
PR?
L1?

PR = Power Role.  I.E. a town player with an important role, like Cop, Doctor, etc

Sometimes we mean “Post Restriction” when we say PR too, but you’ll be able to figure that out in context.  That one is where the moderator gives a player certain requirements when they post. Like “You have to act drunk while you play” or “Each post needs to contain an insult for another player.”

L1 = 1 vote away from being lynched.  L2 is 2 votes away, and so on.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Hot hand? This is a little alarming. I played awful last game and haven’t actually read this one yet.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

This one is probably the most important term in all of JN Mafia:

Hide contents

GFY

@Greenseed4 GFY is very important in teh Mafia... so important that is has its own rule "Rule 14" 

2 hours ago, Drums said:

And if anyone is curious I said, “I was...busy.” With the same gif implying the same thing. 

so just to be fair don't edit any posts, no matter the reason. Make a second post or quote the one you are correcting. 

I kind of think the "edit" function should be disabled on the Mafia board. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do you think scum is putting a PR at L1 when there's almost no momentum behind the train on D1?

it doesn't make sense for scum to put their PR at L-1 on purpose.

CTM was probably tripping balls listening to the Grateful Dead as he was bathing in patchouli 

hippie GIF

2 hours ago, CTM said:

reference to my **** up last game

I legit LOL'd when you said innocent child. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stark said:

your reason to vote was.... 

VOTE 80

so this post and vote sucks....

why get behind the ape? apes reason for voting CTM is pretty decent and falls in line with a town logic and I have no issue with that. CTM did seem a bit sketch in his "get this show on the road" post

gross is gross. 

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

@Greenseed4 GFY is very important in teh Mafia... so important that is has its own rule "Rule 14" 

so just to be fair don't edit any posts, no matter the reason. Make a second post or quote the one you are correcting. 

I kind of think the "edit" function should be disabled on the Mafia board. 

CTM was probably tripping balls listening to the Grateful Dead as he was bathing in patchouli 

hippie GIF

I legit LOL'd when you said innocent child. 

Mr. Stark, what changed for you in between these posts. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean it put Nolder at L-1 so it would certainly be convenient of you to be claim a bus vote was actually a joke vote there.  

I wasn't even playing at that point. My post posts prior to that was when I hadn't even received my role pm

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Mr. Stark, what changed for you in between these posts. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

nothing. still voting 80.

I don't have an issue with ape voting CTM for the reason he stated. 80 also glossed over that and didn't respond to it not that I recall. I kind of expected 80 to bs an answer when I asked why get behind the ape. was seeing how he responded 

also I don't think D1 is the likely time to put your PR on L-1 but stranger things have happened.

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

Billy Mutha ******* Strings

but yes he did cover some dead

• Upvote 1