Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

12 hours ago, CTM said:

cop is useless if all townies are millers, maybe spootles got cute though and made scum some kind of reverse miller.

If out there a cop 100% should be invetigating and report the first result that isn't scum

So, then, the cop wouldnt be useless...

weird post, you're weird.

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I didn't quit and I certainly didn't quit because of the Ape. If I remember correctly the Ape was the friendly Ape the last 2 games I played. So I'm taking an extended break I have a lot of sh*t going on in RL that currently demands my attention more than watching you people skim through these games. 

Skimmers

:)

♥️♥️♥️

Everyone likes to blame me, so I just lean into it for the laughs. I know you’ve got stuff going on. Take care of RL, then get that blockhead back in here.

23 minutes ago, slats said:

@Jetscode1 is correct about me. The lying in game was actually becoming stressful in a weird way, and I just stopped enjoying it. I don't recall how much of my lack of enjoyment was related to how big of a dick you were. 

♥️♥️♥️

I know, buddy. I think Crusher sort of originated the idea that you quit because of me as a joke, and it took off. It’s all tongue in cheek. Wish you still played, but I get it. It’s been about 2 years since I have gotten into it.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Honestly dont remember, I know I used to get frustrated with it and would often lecture.

I kind of always took CTM as someone who would game the mod a little, to be honest.

idk - I smoke a lot of weed, my storage unit only retains so much, mafia memory sucks, except for my glorious moments like when I won the game as the bomb in your goonies game. 

Ugh. You’re the worst.

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Honestly dont remember, I know I used to get frustrated with it and would often lecture.

I kind of always took CTM as someone who would game the mod a little, to be honest.

idk - I smoke a lot of weed, my storage unit only retains so much, mafia memory sucks, except for my glorious moments like when I won the game as the bomb in your goonies game. 

I 100% gifted that to you. LOL

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The Goonies game + Battlestar Gallactica. Man, I had way more time on my hands then... and far less controlling the OL’ OCD.

Goodies was great. @CTM was coaching me not to but at the end, we knew JiF was the bomb but it was too perfect so I gave him the win!” Think I was the mother?

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I didn't quit and I certainly didn't quit because of the Ape. If I remember correctly the Ape was the friendly Ape the last 2 games I played. So I'm taking an extended break I have a lot of sh*t going on in RL that currently demands my attention more than watching you people skim through these games. 

Skimmers

:)

2 hours ago, slats said:

@Jetscode1 is correct about me. The lying in game was actually becoming stressful in a weird way, and I just stopped enjoying it. I don't recall how much of my lack of enjoyment was related to how big of a dick you were. 

Lynch all liars, 2 people not even playing the game confirm ape is full of sh*t, let's kill him before he has a bowel movement and starts flinging it everywhere 

Unvote

Vote ape

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, JiF said:

DO NOT LIE DETECT THIS, I'M NOT GAY!!!  I DO ANYTHING, NOT SURE WHAT THAT MAKE ME NOW!!!!  OMNISEXUAL???!!!

I learn a lot playing this game.  I never heard of omnisexual.  Good for you @JiF

http://www.glaad.org/sites/default/files/styles/750px/public/images/2015-09/the_bisexual_umbrella_by_drynwhyl-d4gq9ji.jpg?itok=FNMs2Ndc

2 hours ago, slats said:

@Verbal Dulled your interest for mafia with that horrible machine of souls game where you were the only scum. He made you use up a decade of lying in one game. I miss you. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Drums said:

I've never seen you actually play day 1. I like it.

I don't think CTM has played a D1 in the last, well its been a while... very curious but the role reveal is a tough one to say is scummy. I have never seen a Miller in 4 years... also CTM ruins everything

15 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Wait, how come none of this rhymes?

But yeah, I’m fine with everyone revealing because after like 3 or 4 people revealed it’s to the point where holding off on revealing merely narrows the list for scum. The lack of discussion and the speed of it is what threw me off.

The picture reveal didn’t bother me from JC, odd from Stark who again I thought would’ve talked it through more.

I'm flattered that you would think I would like to discuss what appeared to be a mass miller reveal. 

15 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

JC and Stark didn’t actually reveal. They  just posted “Miller” related pics. Which makes them suspect AF. 

Plus, I get my token OMGUS vote:

Vote Stark  - fight me

pea brain.... If you didn't get that I am a Miller - Townie from that then look to the the bold

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm drinking this tonight.  First time buying the premium version (single barrel).  Very enjoyable pour.  

Four Roses Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 750ml

nice drinker... I like the small batch a little more but solid choice.

13 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

That’s fine, and it’s not lost on me that I may be reading too much info it at this point. That’s part of the reason I went back and looked at all the claims in order, and came mostly to the same conclusion: too early to tell yet because I think it fits the characters and is NAI for 4/5 of the following reveals. Stark i would have expected to slow it down a bit and at least acknowledge the game theory aspect of it, and as such is the only one I’m really looking at out of that group (for that reason) at this point.

so this is somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5 times you specifically mention me for this... 

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I expect Stark to be all role fishing 

fish splashing GIF

I am a Miller. I am Town. I am not 3rd Party. I am not Scum, I am not Mafia, I am not a Werwolf - I am just an average golfer a lover of bourbon, whiskey and tequila 

32 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don't think CTM has played a D1 in the last, well its been a while... very curious but the role reveal is a tough one to say is scummy. I have never seen a Miller in 4 years... also CTM ruins everything

I'm flattered that you would think I would like to discuss what appeared to be a mass miller reveal. 

pea brain.... If you didn't get that I am a Miller - Townie from that then look to the the bold

nice drinker... I like the small batch a little more but solid choice.

so this is somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5 times you specifically mention me for this... 

fish splashing GIF

I am a Miller. I am Town. I am not 3rd Party. I am not Scum, I am not Mafia, I am not a Werwolf - I am just an average golfer a lover of bourbon, whiskey and tequila 

None of this rhymed.  

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There once was a fat little virgin

He fapped like a tiny dick surgeon

Got hard from your hugs

Which led to chaffed tugs

Until he got married and dove in

Scientists say if you give an ape enough time he’ll eventually compose Shakespeare. This is a limerick and if I remember correctly Ol’ Billy Shakes was more into sonnets, but damnit we’re getting close.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

This is fair, I could see how you could get that I guess. That’s not really what im Focused on though. Maybe I’m a bit biased here since I know I’m town, but once there’s multiple miller claims that’s open season for scum to rush in and also claim miller. It provides them with the most convenient cover for future negative investigations, the optimal play in a normal scenario where there aren’t multiple millers is probably to claim right away, and the more claims that follow the more they can narrow down their hunt for who to NK.

That’s why I suggested if there’s other millers they don’t reveal right away. And that’s why I think the lack of any discussion surrounding that and the rush to jump on the miller train is of particular interest.

You claimed immediately without any discussion of CTM’s reveal nor your strategy. Why?

Multiple people claimed to see his reveal and immediately post their role without reading further. I believe it was Crusher and Jif. 

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, whatever

to me explaining old meta so that new players don’t chase after joke comments is sparing the town a distraction

Ye say ye want to avoid a distraction but then ye get a taste of CTM and have an allergic reaction. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Drums said:

You claimed immediately without any discussion of CTM’s reveal nor your strategy. Why?

Multiple people claimed to see his reveal and immediately post their role without reading further. I believe it was Crusher and Jif. 

Yes, I was pissed at my role and read CTM's reveal and was happy that dick was one too. Never imagined most of players were. But I do appreciate it because it got game off to fast start. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

There was nothing to discuss. I can’t think of one reason why not to claim in that situation other than narrowing the lynch pool, which at that point was overwhelmingly outweighed by the benefits. I don’t want to beat the already beaten dead horse about why I thought after that point further claims might run the risk of diminishing returns/increased risks.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, I was pissed at my role and read CTM's reveal and was happy that dick was one too. Never imagined most of players were. But I do appreciate it because it got game off to fast start. 

I read it a couple times... I was like WTF did spoot just give me.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Ye say ye want to avoid a distraction but then ye get a taste of CTM and have an allergic reaction. 

Setup theory = the type of distraction that scum can use to send town down the wrong path.

Arguing with ctm = the type of distraction that mafia s built on.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Scientists say if you give an ape enough time he’ll eventually compose Shakespeare. This is a limerick and if I remember correctly Ol’ Billy Shakes was more into sonnets, but damnit we’re getting close.

Examine the space in between

Your butthole and tiny micro-peen

It’s called sniffing your taint

Semantics it ain’t 

Now kindly go rule number fourteen

• Haha 4