Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I’ve played over 50 games with most players  here. I’m still Lost AF on 90% of day 1 lynches. Key is ? After the game brag on the one thing you got right and claim yourself the greatest. Just like the rest of us. 

Got it!

• Haha 1

@Jetsfan80 I work from home.

Most of my free time is spent on this dumb website, on a dumb golfing app, or shuffling my kid to and from football practice where COVID restrictions prevent me from mingling with other parents. 

I finally get an opportunity to interact with a real internet girl in this dumb mafia game, and YOU MADE HER A SCUM?! 

IF GATA IS SCUM IM F***ING OUT. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Jetsfan80 I work from home.

Most of my free time is spent on this dumb website, on a dumb golfing app, or shuffling my kid to and from football practice where COVID restrictions prevent me from mingling with other parents. 

I finally get an opportunity to interact with a real internet girl in this dumb mafia game, and YOU MADE HER A SCUM?! 

IF GATA IS SCUM IM F***ING OUT. 

All the females would be super spreaders of disease in a @Jetsfan80 game.

Not sure what that means for @Verbal, though.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pac said:

This is why your mafia nickname is simple smash.

I did enough to get you talking and focusing on the game rather than the usual crap you spew early on. You knew i was not keeping my vote on you based on nothing. I did exactly what I wanted to do.

• Upvote 1