Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

On 4/8/2021 at 3:35 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

"It's time for you to die, you d*ck!!"

Ape has been lynched.  He was......

a38.gif

Donald Trump, Scum (searched for Dr. Fauci, the Town Immunologist, each night, and infected if found)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

I was informed that my vaccine had expired and I have TESTED POSITIVE. I will die during N8 phase of the game.

I didn't realize that I had been vaccinated, or that it could expire.  **** this game, 80.    

@Pac if that was you who attempted to save me, thank you sir.  If you're not who you say you are and have been playing us all along, GFY.  

@JiF I doubt you'll see this as you spend your weekends getting stoned on the beach or course.  But I wish I could've Mason'd up with you and Crush.  You guys are the most fun  in this game. 

@BUM-KNEE, Congrats on a game well played.  

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Vote GS

I dont see how it plays out any different, someone sent me a vaccine, and it wasnt a Mason.

Interesting that you’re the only player to claim knowledge of receiving an active vaccine.  I think 80 only told me because of end game and it didn’t affect the game/me dying.  How do you explain that?

vote BUM

38 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I was informed that my vaccine had expired and I have TESTED POSITIVE. I will die during N8 phase of the game.

I didn't realize that I had been vaccinated, or that it could expire.  **** this game, 80.    

@Pac if that was you who attempted to save me, thank you sir.  If you're not who you say you are and have been playing us all along, GFY.  

@JiF I doubt you'll see this as you spend your weekends getting stoned on the beach or course.  But I wish I could've Mason'd up with you and Crush.  You guys are the most fun  in this game. 

@BUM-KNEE, Congrats on a game well played.  

Nice try but lies

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Interesting that you’re the only player to claim knowledge of receiving an active vaccine.  I think 80 only told me because of end game and it didn’t affect the game/me dying.  How do you explain that?

vote BUM

I explain it by reading the text sent to me by 80.

others mentioned getting the vaccine during the game too.

@Greenseed4 was a delightful addition to the JN Mafia crew.  Immediately fitting in with this group of degenerates, for better or worse, made him an instant favorite.  

To date, he had been a sweet, innocent lamb in all the games he'd played.  A constant state of confusion was his modus operandi, even as he displayed a precocious ability to understand many of the game's basic concepts.  

But it seemed to everyone that something was up this game.  

"Fellas, fellas.  You all know I still have no clue what's going on.  Especially in a confusing game like this one.  In fact, my vaccination stopped working.  I'm infected!  That means BUM is the last one!"

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

Said the rest of the town, unanimously.  

"I, the man-god, say you are scum.  My word is law."  Said @Pac.

"It's not me, it's you, Greenseed.  You sit on a throne of lies."  Said @BUM-KNEE.

"I am Batman.  I will finish you off.  But first can I look at your penis?"  Said @JiF

With that, GS was strung up.  Even as a pickle, he could still swing.  

• Haha 4

Be sure to check out all the QT's, especially @JiF and @The Crusher's

My big fat body is your party, Boopsie
Nobody's invited but you, Boopsie
I can do it slow now, because fat, tell me what you want
Boopsie, put your phone down, you should turn it off
'Cause tonight is going down, tell your boys CTM, Pac, Ape and Hess it’s going down
We in the zone now, don't stop
You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party
I'm doing this little Fatman dance for you
You got me so excited
Now it's just me on you
Your body's my party, let's get it started
Boy, you should know that your love is always on my mind
I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time
Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind
I can't it deny it, I want you, I want you
I can't lie, I won't lie, it's amazing Boopsie