So what are the boards rules on Covid stuff this season?

7 minutes ago, freestater said:

Thats funny. I thought the exact same thing. 

You asked for a link I gave you the link you wanted....it didn't fit your narrative so you tried to bullsh*t around it rather then just admitting the messaging around covid, masks, and the vaccines have been piss poor and not consistent.  You would rather just demonize people and be tribalistic rather then blame the government.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, undertow said:

You asked for a link I gave you the link you wanted....it didn't fit your narrative so you tried to bullsh*t around it rather then just admitting the messaging around covid, masks, and the vaccines have been piss poor and not consistent.  You would rather just demonize people and be tribalistic. 

welcome to 2021, this is how we roll now

• Upvote 1

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

wow, nice one. Im not worried about it one bit, because the people who i care about are vaccinated. For all you know, I may be too, this isnt about my vaccine status. I will tell you this, I got an email last night asking if I wanted to be a part of the long term effects study and asking if I am willing to participate for $200. Take that for what its worth. But please note that the fact that they are doing this study should tell you something, try to take your emo down a notch bud

Awww so the tough guy got the fauci ouchie but wants to sound "Maverick" to maintain his street cred.  Funny how you are willing to sacrifice others in order to prove a point you don't seem to want to make on yourself.  Interesting.  To think you would turn out to be a complete hyprocrite is strangely unsurprising yet wildly disheartening.  Why do you hate America?

1 minute ago, freestater said:

This from the guy who bemoans how feminized all the real men have become?

You're out of your depth, pollywog. 

Yeah and you proved that unable to have a big boy conversation without name calling or getting hysterical all while getting triggered by video evidence you asked for.  

Just now, Origen said:

Awww so the tough guy got the fauci ouchie but wants to sound "Maverick" to maintain his street cred.  Funny how you are willing to sacrifice others in order to prove a point you don't seem to want to make on yourself.  Interesting.  To think you would turn out to be a complete hyprocrite is strangely unsurprising yet wildly disheartening.  Why do you hate America?

what in the hell are you talking about, you have some serous issues, I knew I never should have gotten invovled with your emo BS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Ive tested positive 2x over 1 year apart with no symptoms at all either time. Only reason I was tested was because I was around someone else who tested positive, also with no symptoms. Never developed any symptoms either time

Being Typhoid Mary is not a good thing.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

So, what have we learned here? 

That half of us completely disagree with, and probably hate, the other half of us, when the topic is anything that can be made to resemble politics.

And that these threads are always a bad idea on a football forum.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

what in the hell are you talking about, you have some serous issues, I knew I never should have gotten invovled with your emo BS

It's called 'you're an idiot'.  If you get the vaccine, don't go around telling people not to and pretend you didn't because of politics.  Be honest about your motives and stop being a twat and perhaps people would listen to you.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

The half of us completely disagree with, and probably hate, the other half of us, when the topic is anything that can be made to resemble politics.

And that these threads are always a bad idea on a football forum.

We’re grown men. I think we should be able to talk about covid and it’s impact on the field. Politics? As much as I would enjoy talking about politics, others get easily offended. 

31 minutes ago, freestater said:

I should've figured it would be a one-off misstatement being pounced on. Lord knows his predecessor never made such mistakes ?

However, you said "people said", meaning plural. As if they have been saying it as a matter of course. Disingenuous at best. 

I'm not a fan of Biden, but I am not going to knock him for misspeaking about the efficacy of the vaccine. I despise when people hang on one misstep or event to solidify their point. I was more of a fan of the other guy until he had a misstep a day about the virus and vaccine. 

“It’s going to disappear. It is disappearing.” 

"You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April."

"when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

• Upvote 2

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

image.png.9ce8eb196033a968eff0a47239d09ac7.png

I gotta say, you have a LOT of emo on your computer so I'm assuming you are a fan or something.  Good on you.  I hope your bangs still hang low son.  You go jerk off to some avril lavigne or something and relax.

9 minutes ago, undertow said:

Yeah and you proved that unable to have a big boy conversation without name calling or getting hysterical all while getting triggered by video evidence you asked for.  

I'll be sure to look to your shining example of maturity. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

We’re grown men.

Are we?  You're just names on a screen.  Could be a woman,  Could be a kid (I know we've had several here over the years).

For all I know you could be a transgender 10 year old girl.  

And frankly, half the "grown men" here rarely act as mature, well-considered, logical rational people most of the time. 

We're a forum full of "fanatics" after all.  

I think we should be able to talk about covid and it’s impact on the field.

If we just talked about "the impact on the field" that'd probably be fine. 

Almost nothing in this thread so far is about the "impact on the field". 

And this is the same as every previous thread we've had.  

Politics? As much as I would enjoy talking about politics, others get easily offended. 

They certainly do.  

4 minutes ago, Viermoo said:

It’s kind of embarrassing that adults are not allowed to have an online conversation that may include politics. We’re not children for goodness sake. Those who take cheap shots should get banned from the conversation but those who don’t should not be penalized.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Not a single moderator, administrator, or owner of the board said that you cannot have an online conversation about politics. You just can't do it here, and that is ok. 

4 minutes ago, freestater said:

I'll be sure to look to your shining example of maturity. 

You should look into why a video you requested trigger you into posting the comment that followed....that would probably be more productive.

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

When we lose our 1st game because of testing protocol this place is going to shut down. 

And honestly? I wouldn't enjoy being the team who gets a free win because of it. 

Unfortunately it's impossible to not talk COVID-19 without Politics (just watch the news stations for example).

I will say this though. If the vaccines truly work? Then people who are vaccinated should just STFU about those who wish to not put anything into our bloodstream and bodies that we're skeptical of especially with all this talk of population control from the likes of the elites or the "chip" mentioned within the bible. 

So yeah if the vaccines work? Then be happy and for those who wish to die without it? That's our freedoms of rights. 

Lol this is the worst post I've read here in months.

• Haha 1

Just now, undertow said:

You should look into why a video you requested trigger you into posting the comment that followed....that would probably be more productive.

If you considered that response "triggered", I'd suggest that has more to do with you projecting some insecurities, snowflake. 

30 minutes ago, Origen said:

HA! You can whine about being scared to get a shot or 2 and help save lives but you want to be a "Maverick" instead.  How about this.  Instead of just letting figures and numbers be the people who died, why not list all the people who you know, friends and family, who you are perfectly cool with them dying of Covid, because, "Maverick".  Make it a big list because lots of people have died so far.

Gotta love when a  "New Poster"  comes on, and first post starts talking down to the board.  LOL 

• Upvote 2