Wake me up when they sign Zach

22 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

What's to be learned from these practices?  Unreal.

I'm wondering should the rest of the team even bother showing up for practice when Zach suits up ? I mean we can always strategically place targets around the field for Zach to throw too.

12 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Understand the need for a wake up.  Must be exhausting being this big of a baby on the internet.

So tell me arbiter of all things - did you enjoy the first two days of training camp?  Learn a lot about the team?  Get a sense for how our new and improved offense looked?  Or are you one of these people that's content with the crap show we've seen the last (basically) 10-years.  

I get it...you've got everything figured out.  Enlighten us...what should we be thinking about?  How's this all going to play out according to your all-knowing jackassery?

4 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

So tell me arbiter of all things - did you enjoy the first two days of training camp?  Learn a lot about the team?  Get a sense for how our new and improved offense looked?  Or are you one of these people that's content with the crap show we've seen the last (basically) 10-years.  

I get it...you've got everything figured out.  Enlighten us...what should we be thinking about?  How's this all going to play out according to your all-knowing jackassery?

Read your thread title and your first post again ..... then let it sink in as to how people perceive it.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Read your thread title and your first post again ..... then let it sink in as to how people perceive it.

It's easy.  Let me explain.  Without the biggest acquisition of the offseason the first couple days of training camp didn't provide any real insight into how our team is progressing.  It also was an enormous "vibe killer" as Damien Woody so appropriately stated.  But I guess you have too much guts and strength to feel any emotion around this team.  I get it.  You're too experienced for that.  Got it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

I kind of just went about living my life.

• Haha 2