Where are my practice reports!

7 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

NFL rules stipulate that all practices have to be open to the media until Aug. 26.

Are you sure about that?  I’ve seen a couple of teams hold “closed to the media” practices already.  The Eagles did it two days ago:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Are you sure about that.  I’ve seen a couple of teams hold “closed to the media” already.  The Eagles did it two days ago:

All I know is when the Texans tried to close practices last week, reporters protested and the NFL overruled the team. Maybe walkthroughs are exempt from the rule.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DeerPark said:

Robert Saleh might be the one to get us where we all want to go.  dude always seems to say the right things.  can't wait to see how our young roster do against the championship roster of the packers this weekend.

I think tomorrow and Thursday are probably more important, especially for the defense as that is the only time they are likely to see Rodgers.  I really want to see/hear how the secondary holds up with Rodgers back there.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

I think tomorrow and Thursday are probably more important, especially for the defense as that is the only time they are likely to see Rodgers.  I really want to see/hear how the secondary holds up with Rodgers back there.

Agreed. Other than playing Brady later this year, Rodgers will be the best QB these kids will see this year. Maybe in their careers. Is DaVonte Adams back? That might even be more important for the pups.