TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's not just that it's a paragraph, it's that it's an unorganized mess.

It's not though! That's not true lol. It's a chronological order of events. 

"This happened. Then this happened. He said X to guy. I think that was weird. Then he said Y to guy contradicting when he said X. Seems scummy to me."

How is that hard to read?

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

It's not though! That's not true lol. It's a chronological order of events. 

"This happened. Then this happened. He said X to guy. I think that was weird. Then he said Y to guy contradicting when he said X. Seems scummy to me."

How is that hard to read?

Can you provide us a cliff's notes version please? 

On 8/27/2021 at 4:09 PM, Drums said:

Couple posts of Nolders all about Jif. Seems like his best read. Says we shoulda killed him instead on day 1. Votes stark

Was going back to find that Crusher unvote for you and found this little gem...

weird.

I'm voting Nolder, you're voting me with Nolder. 

hmmmm

On 8/27/2021 at 11:15 AM, Stark said:

no reveal

im scum clearly

On 8/27/2021 at 1:31 PM, Nolder said:

Good. I don't want to know.

Next time don't self vote either.

vote starkStark

On 8/27/2021 at 1:46 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

stark (5) - crusher, pac, jif, beaver, nolder
nolder (1) - 80
beaver (1) - jvill
pac (1) - stark
crusher (1) - drums

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

On 8/27/2021 at 2:10 PM, Stark said:

Kill Me Smh GIF

On 8/27/2021 at 2:13 PM, Drums said:

Why the vote?

Unvote

On 8/27/2021 at 2:24 PM, The Crusher said:

Unvote 

Here is Crusher unvoting Stark at L-1.  Here is Nolder putting Stark at L-1 with no explanation.  Here is Drums questioning that yet, unvoting Crusher for no apparent reason.

Why the vote?

On 8/27/2021 at 3:00 PM, Nolder said:

Policy lynch, bored, etc

On 8/27/2021 at 4:03 PM, Drums said:

In my humble opinion, those are all BS reasons to put someone at L1. Are you scum hunting? What are your reads so far? 

On 8/27/2021 at 4:09 PM, Drums said:

Couple posts of Nolders all about Jif. Seems like his best read. Says we shoulda killed him instead on day 1. Votes stark

On 8/27/2021 at 5:50 PM, Nolder said:

Dunno don't care much tbh every time I vote everyone unvotes 

Not fun just lynch me I guess

On 8/30/2021 at 5:32 PM, Drums said:

Vote Stark

On 8/30/2021 at 5:32 PM, Drums said:

80 voting Beaver was a bitch move if town or scum

Drums and Nolder are scum.

Amazing. You guys are always telling me my policy votes are stupid and don't mean anything etc etc yet when I try to move past an action like self voting and try to focus on other things I'm being roasted for it. Lesson learned and make a note: from now on if someone does something that fits my criteria for a policy lynch I will be voting that player until they are dead. No exceptions.

16 hours ago, Drums said:

Jif is over here declaring everyone but two as town and I am over here finding it hard to put that many people in my town pile. Interesting.

Again I come back to this. Jif usually has a nice list as scum. Today he can only give two…In a game that is kinda shady. Trying not to list his scummates this time I guess. 

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Here’s the thing about Jif. When he’s town you know it. He plays in a way that lets you go, jif’s town time to look at others. I do not get that impression. Do you?

This is what the people say but here's like the thingy though, I havent been playing.  Admittedly and outwardly.  I'm making an effort now but you saying this as if it's real, is weird and ultimately, just omgus, let's be real.  If I landed on someone other you, would you feel this way?  Of course not. 

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Again I come back to this. Jif usually has a nice list as scum. Today he can only give two…In a game that is kinda shady. Trying not to list his scummates this time I guess. 

Huh?  Does me saying 1 more name make a difference?  lmfao!

Fine.  

Nold, Drums, Spoot

When Jif is this pathetic at scum hunting he is scum. How can he not be?

maybe, how do you judge being away for 80% of the game? he appears to be engaged at least now... 

unfortunately for you, you're on his radar

@Pac dude youre going to need to do more than sit on Stark. I'm using a VPN on my computer and mostly have to use my phone as well. Get your sh*t together.

worthless. confirmed town that probably doesn't make it out of the next night phase. would be nice if he attempted to do anything but doubtful.

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

fair point but when we haven't lynched a single scum might as well just find the best choice not worry about a list. I don't see the size of his list as an indictment. and actually if he is scum wouldn't it benefit him now to give one or 2 up to help him secure the game by gaining town credit?

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Here is Crusher unvoting Stark at L-1.  Here is Nolder putting Stark at L-1 with no explanation.  Here is Drums questioning that yet, unvoting Crusher for no apparent reason.

I probably should have self hammered here... would have save a bit of a headache

On 8/30/2021 at 7:10 PM, Nolder said:

Here's how I feel on players colorized:

Crusher

JiF 

Pac

Spoot 

Drums

Stark

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

I'll Unvote and follow Drums onto Jif, he and 80 are interchangeable as far as I'm concerned.

Vote Jif

so you are going to follow one of your scum reads onto another one of your scum reads? ... why not try to vote for drums?

UNVOTE

VOTE NOLDER

57 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Huh?  Does me saying 1 more name make a difference?  lmfao!

Fine.  

Nold, Drums, Spoot

I’m not far away on Nolder . His long summaries of each player wuthiy necessarily taking a stance were odd to say the least. Seem to muddle the game and make others react to it rather than doing the work on it’s own. 

Drums? He’s one of those players I just get a feel due unless I go back and read. I’m at brunch with my family right now I’ll peak him later.

Spoot? Not feeling the Beaver is dirty yet. This is town Spoot from my perspective anyhow. Came in started pushing a bit and gave pretty nice opinions to make his thoughts pretty transparent. Then he voted the Fat Man. Kinda his town thing. We’ll see.

80- I’m banning him if his emotional response was not genuine. Ok, I won’t  ban him, but it would be justified, just don’t see him as scum doing that. 

Stark- need to look closer at his recent play but he seems to be genuinely trying to solve the game early. Couple weird clumsy thing but that happens when someone is scum hunting and trying To solve the game.

My blueberry hush puppies just got here! Later bitches!

4C238477-CD24-420C-8609-02AFBF36C5F1.jpeg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Stark said:

maybe, how do you judge being away for 80% of the game? he appears to be engaged at least now... 

worthless. confirmed town that probably doesn't make it out of the next night phase. would be nice if he attempted to do anything but doubtful.

fair point but when we haven't lynched a single scum might as well just find the best choice not worry about a list. I don't see the size of his list as an indictment. and actually if he is scum wouldn't it benefit him now to give one or 2 up to help him secure the game by gaining town credit?

Defense of jif noted

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Away 80% of the game huh? Guess its okay for you to be away but not me. Guess what, Im playing now. And im pissed

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Away 80% of the game huh? Guess its okay for you to be away but not me. Guess what, Im playing now. And im pissed

You were talking about jif here not me so let me respond again. He is always gone at the beginning but it doesn’t ever effect his abilities when he decides to start playing… unless he is scum. Nice try though 

Just now, Drums said:

You were talking about jif here not me so let me respond again. He is always gone at the beginning but it doesn’t ever effect his abilities when he decides to start playing… unless he is scum. Nice try though 

Affect* fml

• Upvote 1