Who is going on Friday?

Maxman

On 8/24/2021 at 11:06 PM, SAR I said:

Me, super excited to get back in the stadium, but only if Zach and the starters are going to get playing time.  Has Saleh said anything yet?

SAR I

Joe Mauceri, Pix 11: What’s the conversation been about you playing in the final preseason game and do you want to be out there?

Of course, I’ve thought that the last couple of games. I wish I could play the whole game, you don’t want to get injured or anything before the season and put yourself in a bad spot. Obviously, I’m not worried about that, but you know how it is with injuries across the board. I wish I could play more just because the experiences, the learning, the tempo of the game, the operation, everything is just so good for us to see and to feel and just getting used to. You just get more comfortable as you keep playing.

(follow up) Do you lobby coach for that?

Yeah, I’ll talk to him about it. (laughter)

• Upvote 1

On 8/24/2021 at 11:06 PM, SAR I said:

Me, super excited to get back in the stadium, but only if Zach and the starters are going to get playing time.  Has Saleh said anything yet?

SAR I

Brian Costello, New York Post: Do you know what the plan is yet for Friday with your starters and Zach (Wilson) in particular?

I want to play him, I do, so we’re talking about it. But right now, I’m leaning towards playing at least the starting offensive line, quarterbacks and a majority of the defensive players.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Brian Costello, New York Post: Do you know what the plan is yet for Friday with your starters and Zach (Wilson) in particular?

I want to play him, I do, so we’re talking about it. But right now, I’m leaning towards playing at least the starting offensive line, quarterbacks and a majority of the defensive players.

Cool, and thanks for letting me know.  Planning on going now.  Just wish I knew if it were 1 series, a quarter, a half, etc.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1

I'll be there. Back in Sec 148 for the first time since the Pitt game in 2019.

Would be looking more forward to it if Lawson, Becton, AVT, J Davis, Moore and Mims were playing.  I wouldn't be surprised if Saleh reverses course and sits Zach instead of risking him behind this O-line..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

I'll be there. Back in Sec 148 for the first time since the Pitt game in 2019.

Would be looking more forward to it if Lawson, Becton, AVT, J Davis, Moore and Mims were playing.  I wouldn't be surprised if Saleh reverses course and sits Zach instead of risking him behind this O-line..

I actually wish they would rest the starters. So afraid of another major injury.

52 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

download.jpeg.thumb.jpg.d290f65c192b740889738231b4224124.jpg

This Friday If you ain't at the MetLife then where the f you at?

playtowinthegame - home drinking some Sam Adams Octoberfest watching the game from my couuuuuuuuch.

That is GREAT. I won't be at the river. I am stealing this though, awesome.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am looking forward to being in the parking lot again, playing cornhole, tailgating and talking Jets football.

So excited to be back after a year away!

Boss. Are you bringing your RV or no? I will be there too though. I will try to avoid SAR I as BMW owners are jeleous of us Mercedes S class owners. Hopefully see you there today?

13 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I will be there.  Taking my four year old son.  He’s never been before so we will see how this goes.  

52 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Not liking this weather forecast.  

50% chance of rain, and hot.  Not a good combo.

Enjoy the game with your son though, have a great time!

2 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Boss. Are you bringing your RV or no? I will be there too though. I will try to avoid SAR I as BMW owners are jeleous of us Mercedes S class owners. Hopefully see you there today?

I will be at the game, no RV though. My son is away and I am meeting friends up there. Don't feel like paying the $125 parking fee for the RV since I won't be tailgating.  :)

Enjoy the game.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I will be at the game, no RV though. My son is away and I am meeting friends up there. Don't feel like paying the $125 parking fee for the RV since I won't be tailgating.  :)

Enjoy the game.

I’ve got Platinum Parking so I feel compelled to go.  They probably have platinum attendants with platinum umbrellas to walk us to our cars in case of moisture.  

SAR I

19 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I was planning to go but Delta has me way too nervous, I hear its spreading like wildfire

If you’ve been injected, then there’s nothing to be worried about. I’ve been to 2 concerts and 4 sports events in the last 3 weeks. Am fine and haven’t contracted/tested positive for the virus yet. 

if you’re not, well……..at this point let’s see Darwinism do it’s magic. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

If you’ve been injected, then there’s nothing to be worried about. I’ve been to 2 concerts and 4 sports events in the last 3 weeks. Am fine and haven’t contracted/tested positive for the virus yet. 

if you’re not, well……..at this point let’s see Darwinism do it’s magic. Lol

son, Ive been stuck more times than a pin cushion, I got double Pfizer and the booster, double Maderna and the booster, and I shot JandJ right in my sack twice. But they say the jab doesnt work against Delta, I saw it on NJ.com today