You Tube TV / VPN and NFL games

Smashmouth

So the pricks at google are now detecting VPN and want you to turn off this security feature to watch their freaking network.

I had it for months getting ready for football season with no issues using the VPN out of the New York area and sure enough right before football season starts YouTube TV  has a revelation and can now detect VPN's ???? So they were fine with the VPN for 5 months with me paying 65 a month for the service but now that football season starts they are just fine with telling you to turn off your VPN so they can better serve you. So now I have to scramble to get another service to watch Jets Football. I would have been totally fine if they detected the VPN 5 months ago but in that case they would have lost five months of my service. I'm really getting sick and tired of having to try and work around these piles of sh*t just to watch a football game and almost be forced to use the other criminals at Direct TV .

Does anyone know a TV service that will not detect a VPN so I can watch the games from the NY area ?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

50 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So the pricks at google are now detecting VPN and want you to turn off this security feature to watch their freaking network.

I had it for months getting ready for football season with no issues using the VPN out of the New York area and sure enough right before football season starts YouTube TV  has a revelation and can now detect VPN's ???? So they were fine with the VPN for 5 months with me paying 65 a month for the service but now that football season starts they are just fine with telling you to turn off your VPN so they can better serve you. So now I have to scramble to get another service to watch Jets Football. I would have been totally fine if they detected the VPN 5 months ago but in that case they would have lost five months of my service. I'm really getting sick and tired of having to try and work around these piles of sh*t just to watch a football game and almost be forced to use the other criminals at Direct TV .

Does anyone know a TV service that will not detect a VPN so I can watch the games from the NY area ?

$65/ month for vpn and YouTube tv?

At that point just buy Sunday ticket.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

youtube tv.........turn it on, wait a few minutes then turn on your vpn.

boom

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Direct TV is a disaster since they were bought out by AT&T I will never have that service in my home again. Ands if you think direct TV is only 65 a month after they get through with all there bullsh*t charges you need to re look at Directv

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

youtube tv.........turn it on, wait a few minutes then turn on your vpn.

boom

I found a work around. I reboot My Nvidia Sheild then it lets me go to CBS New York without VPN detection. Still its no coincidence this just starts happening the week of football starting. Like I said they take your money just fine with no questions Until the NFL starts up Im not sure anyone else on the planet gives a **** if you watch networks out of market other than the greedy bitches in the NFL

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Direct TV is a disaster since they were bought out by AT&T I will never have that service in my home again. Ands if you think direct TV is only 65 a month after they get through with all there bullsh*t charges you need to re look at Directv

I thought you could just sign up for ticket for the season. Chill.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Which VPN are you using? I have youtubeTV and I get all NY stations. But I do it with my cell phone with fake gps app. No problem.

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Find a good iptv service. There are many.

I use alienstreams. 100$ for the year. I have every nfl game, nba, mlb, ufc, boxing etc. Also hbo showtime cinemax and every cable channel you can think of.

Thats a little expensive. $39 a yr.

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I use alienstreams. 100$ for the year. I have every nfl game, nba, mlb, ufc, boxing etc. Also hbo showtime cinemax and every cable channel you can think of.

uzzu.tv is similar $100/yr.  not much of an user interface.

i understand your frustration!- i just cancelled youtube and resubscribed to direct tv to get sunday ticket - at least got it at no cost for this season - thing is though you’re not entitled to steal a product whether it’s physically from a store or an online service like sunday ticket - i personally don’t care if you do but to rail against google from stopping you is a bit much - if you’re going to be a thief at least try and be humble about it - anyway good luck with alternatives i sincerely hope you figure out a way to watch the games - j-e-t-s ………..

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

i understand your frustration!- i just cancelled youtube and resubscribed to direct tv to get sunday ticket - at least got it at no cost for this season - thing is though you’re not entitled to steal a product whether it’s physically from a store or an online service like sunday ticket - i personally don’t care if you do but to rail against google from stopping you is a bit much - if you’re going to be a thief at least try and be humble about it - anyway good luck with alternatives i sincerely hope you figure out a way to watch the games - j-e-t-s ………..

I think perhaps you didn’t mean to reply to me? I’m not frustrated. I’m content to muss Jets games. I live a healthier lifestyle as such.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

Which VPN are you using? I have youtubeTV and I get all NY stations. But I do it with my cell phone with fake gps app. No problem.

when I first signed up I used express VPN and fake GPS on my cell and its been fine for months now all of a sudden its acting up. We spoke about this months ago Ken

1 hour ago, ncjetman said:

Its really not a bit much since they let me pay for the service for 5 months + now that football is starting its becoming an issue ?

1 hour ago, CTJetsFan said:

May be worth a free 7-day trial of Fubo.TV. They have all of the NY local channels and SNY. I guess you would setup with a NY zip code and see if they detect that you are not in region via IP address.

tried that with a new signup but fubo would not connect I used my old address and zip that worked for You tube.

Funny thing FUBO would not accept my debit card Kept saying my exp date and CVV code was wrong when Obviously it was not wrong so I just moved on rather than spending hours with that crap

Either way I got it to work but I have to re boot my Sheild every time I watch a Jets game

4 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

There are no good IPTV services ...I had a few based on recomendations from here and everytime I tried to watch a Jets game the service would bog down and buffer over and over . How long have you had your IPTV service ? 

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

when I first signed up I used express VPN and fake GPS on my cell and its been fine for months now all of a sudden its acting up. We spoke about this months ago Ken

OK, sorry I don't recall. But I am still surprised. I noticed you are using a shield, as do I. Is your location status set to off?

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

tried that with a new signup but fubo would not connect I used my old address and zip that worked for You tube.

Funny thing FUBO would not accept my debit card Kept saying my exp date and CVV code was wrong when Obviously it was not wrong so I just moved on rather than spending hours with that crap

Either way I got it to work but I have to re boot my Sheild every time I watch a Jets game

Interesting. I've had it for about a year with no issues. Glad you found a workaround.

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Icer are you still using YTTV and EXP VPN ? Do or did you have an issue as well ?

Haven't had a chance to test since I'm at work, but normally I would use the Private Internet Access client on my PC and then launch YTTV, and I would tell them I was travelling if they asked about the discrepancy about my location.

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

There are no good IPTV services ...I had a few based on recomendations from here and everytime I tried to watch a Jets game the service would bog down and buffer over and over . How long have you had your IPTV service ? 

I've had this service for a year and a half. I've had no serious issues. Occasionally a channel won't work but that's never happened when I'm trying to watch a game. My brother said he has had some minor issues recently. But its all about doing good research imo. I used to have streams for us and gears tv previously. Haven't had cable in a good 5 years.

But if your paying 65$ a month for youtube TV. 100 for a year of this is more than a bargain. I think they have a free trial also...  if u watch 2 ppv ufc/ boxing events it pays for itself immediately. I don't watch cable channels really. Use it almost exclusivly for sports.

Maybe try the free trial. If u don't like it don't buy it.

And there are many more out there

10 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

Thats a little expensive. $39 a yr.

There are cheaper services definitely.  I don't mind spending 100 for the year. Almost all channels are in HD. But Dude is paying 65 a month on YouTube.. 100 a year is a major bargain for him. Like I said previously, there are hundreds of iptv services. Do some research and find 1 you like

What service do you use?

8 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

There are cheaper services definitely.  I don't mind spending 100 for the year. Almost all channels are in HD. But Dude is paying 65 a month on YouTube.. 100 a year is a major bargain for him. Like I said previously, there are hundreds of iptv services. Do some research and find 1 you like

What service do you use?

I got YTTV for $90 for 2 yrs.

12 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Go visit DWC at San Quentin. He's got connections.

• Haha 2