*** College Game Day 09/25 ***

Beerfish

14 minutes ago, RobR said:

Arkansas is legit, hope their QB is able to play next week because their backup sucks ass. 

Big game for us next week.  With the Clemson win looking less impressive with each passing week, we could use a big win against a highly ranked Arkansas team.  I think we will handle them, but it won't be anything like today's game.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Big game for us next week.  With the Clemson win looking less impressive with each passing week, we could use a big win against a highly ranked Arkansas team.  I think we will handle them, but it won't be anything like today's game.

If Jefferson plays it's a game.....if he's out you coast. It also looked like Burks got injured at the end of the game but it didn't look serious and he's a game changer.

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

If Jefferson plays it's a game.....if he's out you coast. It also looked like Burks got injured at the end of the game but it didn't look serious and he's a game changer.

I think it more than just Jefferson playing, he needs to be 100%.  If he is slowed and it impacts his ability to run, he will not be the same guy.

Burks will be a problem for us.  The one place our defense is vulnerable is the back end.  When we have given up any yardage this year, it has been chunk plays in the passing game.

Just now, Lith said:

I think it more than just Jefferson playing, he needs to be 100%.  If he is slowed and it impacts his ability to run, he will not be the same guy.

Burks will be a problem for us.  The one place our defense is vulnerable is the back end.  When we have given up any yardage this year, it has been chunk plays in the passing game.

It didn't look like his injury was too bad because he came back in but one never knows. Hornsby is pure trash...guy was running backwards 10-15 yards consistently.

Burks is an absolute stud along with their edge, Tre Williams. Damn that guy can bend.

Hate to say it but I'll be rooting for Arkansas just because I love the upsets.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, RobR said:

It didn't look like his injury was too bad because he came back in but one never knows. Hornsby is pure trash...guy was running backwards 10-15 yards consistently.

Burks is an absolute stud along with their edge, Tre Williams. Damn that guy can bend.

Hate to say it but I'll be rooting for Arkansas just because I love the upsets.

I am not worried about you.  I work for an Arkansas based company with an office full of Hogs.  Zoom team meeting on Monday the 4th will be tough if they win.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Tennessee hanging tough with the Gators.  Down 3 at the half.  If htey had a QB capable of hitting wide open receivers, they would probably be in the lead.

Lots of tight games this week. If only there was a way too watch all of them....I'm gonna stick to Mich St/ Nebraska for now.