*** College Game Day 09/25 ***

Beerfish

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Dawgs should have an easy  game.

Penn State vs 3-0 Villanova

Notre Dame vs Wisconsin, two ranked teams

Iowa should beat down colorado state

Texas A & M vs Arkansas could be interesting

Can the resurgent Rurgers upset Michigans?

Went with nd. Hope that works out.leaning towards arkansas

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Dawgs should have an easy  game.

Penn State vs 3-0 Villanova

Notre Dame vs Wisconsin, two ranked teams

Iowa should beat down colorado state

Texas A & M vs Arkansas could be interesting

Can the resurgent Rutgers upset Michigans?

Arkansas/TAMU - quietly a big game. Think the hogs handle them. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

omg 35-0 in the 1st quarter?

Yup. 38-0 at the half.  Nice goal line stand by Vandy late in the half prevented it from being worse.  Daniels played one quarter and they turned it over to Bennett.

Oh, yeah.  And true freshman TE Brock Bowers is a beast.  A little undersized at about 230, but he has a couple of years to add some muscle.

Edit: 45-0.  Another TD for Bowers.  His 3rd on the day.

13 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup.  52-0 now.  I feel bad for Vandy.  Arkansas and Auburn next two weeks should be better tests for us.  Time to flip to ND-Wisc.

I don't begrudge Georgia for this as all teams have these free spots on the dance card Bama plays mercer and citadel the last two years with predictable results.

36 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup. 38-0 at the half.  Nice goal line stand by Vandy late in the half prevented it from being worse.  Daniels played one quarter and they turned it over to Bennett.

Oh, yeah.  And true freshman TE Brock Bowers is a beast.  A little undersized at about 230, but he has a couple of years to add some muscle.

Edit: 45-0.  Another TD for Bowers.  His 3rd on the day.

He has been the backbone of my college fantasy team, in that 50 man league of college Twitter pundits. I saw the way Georgia used him in that Clemson game and threw the bank at the blind bidding. He’s been a beast. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He has been the backbone of my college fantasy team, in that 50 man league of college Twitter pundits. I saw the way Georgia used him in that Clemson game and threw the bank at the blind bidding. He’s been a beast. 

When do you change your profile pic from Ruckert to Bowers.  Does that have to wait until he is draft eligible?

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I don't begrudge Georgia for this as all teams have these free spots on the dance card Bama plays mercer and citadel the last two years with predictable results.

Mid 4th quarter.  We have 62 points.  They have 62 yards of total offense.  Its going down to the wire.