Zach Ertz traded

Rhg1084

21 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

Getting a three time pro bowl TE for your young QB isn’t smart? Since when? You might be content with the steaming pile we currently roster. 

7 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Huh? we're still in the tear down process.

It’s been 3 years since his last pro bowl and his numbers have fallen off a cliff since then.  Trading a draft pick for him just to leave next year isn’t the answer.

and I understand we’re in the tear down process.  Hence why I said wouldn’t trade a pick and player for ertz the old rental. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, #90 said:

I know our TE's are Pro Bowl caliber. But, Ertz was exactly what Zach needed. A "safety blanket" for him to go to with the ball.

Joe D caught sleeping at the wheel. UGH.

Exactly the same thing the Eagles need for their equally young QB, yet they gave him away to the Cards.Somebody knows something, and I seriously doubt it’s people on a message board. Call me crazy.

On 10/15/2021 at 3:23 PM, rox said:

and we (the jets) would be giving up/trading away...   ? 

A earlier 5th and a 6th round rookie CB? I'm fine with people not wanting Ertz but this is not some earth shattering compensation for arguably the most important position in this offensive scheme and our weakest position.