Aaron Rodgers has Covid

Wit

Ditto on common sense. Your point on children is spot on including your number 94. To add to your point. There are 28,345,000 kids in the USA between the ages of 5 - 11 years of age. That’s a  99.999997% survival rate. You are insane to vaccinate your children with this “vaccine “
I think the idea is to limit the carriers ... yes there are breakthrough infections .... but a small percentage.

Not rocket science.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, Cyberjet said:

Ditto on common sense. Your point on children is spot on including your number 94. To add to your point. There are 28,345,000 kids in the USA between the ages of 5 - 11 years of age. That’s a  99.999997% survival rate. You are insane to vaccinate your children with this “vaccine “

You could say the same thing about most modern medicines.  

Do people think about how short lived and crappy life was before modern medicine?  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

These threads need to stop, WHO CARES!!!  People need to inform themselves, study their body/health and keep 

their medical decisions between themselves and their doctors.  Isn't that radical

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from carrying or transmitting the virus.  
Untrue ... current evidence indicates that fullymvsccinated people withiut compromised immune systems are able to engage most activities with lower risk of acquiring or transmitting SARS-CoV-2.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Untrue ... current evidence indicates that fullymvsccinated people withiut compromised immune systems are able to engage most activities with lower risk of acquiring or transmitting SARS-CoV-2.

Untrue. The CDC website says that the Delta variant can be transmitted even though fully vaccinated. 

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, KRL said:

These threads need to stop, WHO CARES!!!  People need to inform themselves, study their body/health and keep 

their medical decisions between themselves and their doctors.  Isn't that radical

To neurotics it is.