Aaron Rodgers has Covid

Wit

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

Go to the CDC, I'm sure that's not blocked. You know....the government. 

Yes.  I have reviewed that.  I’m not trying to be a smart ass, but what exactly would I want to refute on that page?  It seems as though you view that info on the actual CDC link you provided as negative?

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Yes.  I have reviewed that.  I’m not trying to be a smart ass, but what exactly would I want to refute on that page?  It seems as though you view that info on the actual CDC link you provided as negative?

Everyone in the government is saying that it is safe and effective, which is not true. Otherwise healthy people are dying from the vaccine, one I personally knew. Does it prevent you from getting seriously ill and dying.....so far yes that is the case. But then dig deeper into what is happening in other countries and even ours. The vaccinated are making up a greater portion of hospitalizations and it seems to get worse by the week. The CDC has been wrong the entire way and makes new protocols weekly.

Get the vaccine and you're 95% protected....wrong. Get the vaccine and you can take your mask off.....wrong. Get the vaccine and you can't transmit it....wrong. Get the vaccine and you won't be hospitalized....wrong. Get the vaccine and at least you won't die....wrong. Now people are lining up for third and fourth shots and the vaccine has been around for about 8-9 months for most people. You don't see a problem with that?

And no one knows the long term effects of a vaccine technology that even though it has been around for thirty years has never been approved in human use until now. Some people trust everything the government says.....others have read history.

I posted in the clubs thread and I'll refrain from posting in this thread anymore. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

As a Physician who has been fully vaccinated, and recently 'boostered', all I will say is that all this BS about mandatory vaccinations is just that...pure BULLSHI*T.

Do I recommend that most adults get the vaccine?  Yup.  Especially for those of advanced age (me) and those with potential pre-existing conditions (again, me).  But for all other healthy adults?  It's their own f*cking decision.  The vaccine is available.  Take it if you want, or don't.  I've been vaccinated, and don't care if you are or are not.  If I still need to care whether or not you are vaccinated, why did I get the vaccine in the first place?

Yes, the vaccine is protective against severe disease and death if contracted...but I do know of individuals who were fully vaccinated and were in the ICU, and know of one who died.  It is what it is.  Simple fact is, this virus has an overall survival rate of greater than 99.5% if contracted, higher for healthy individuals.  The vaccine CAN have 'adverse' side effects...at what rates?  still being determined.

And vaccinating kids aged 5-11?  With what we know now about the vaccine and pediatric death rates?  Sheer lunacy.  Glad my kids are 30+ yrs old and I'm not faced with the problem of justifying why I would refuse the vaccine for my kids.

Whatever...but the sturm and drang over the vaccine...just live your life and let others live theirs.

I said I wasn't going to post in this thread but bravo for a great and informed post. The fact that 5-11 year olds are now able to get vaccinated....again if we call it a vaccine, is sheer lunacy. To date according to the CDC only 94 people in that age group have succumbed to Covid over an almost two year period and all with severe comorbidities, many with cancer. The common flu takes more lives in that age group than covid. 

20 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

And vaccinating kids aged 5-11?  With what we know now about the vaccine and pediatric death rates?  Sheer lunacy.  Glad my kids are 30+ yrs old and I'm not faced with the problem of justifying why I would refuse the vaccine for my kids.

I also watched them quell the concerns of fertility rates among that group because they said it was safe and they don't have any data too back up that it harms fertility rates. Last I checked I don't know of to many 5-11 year olds that have carried to term.

37 minutes ago, RobR said:

I said I wasn't going to post in this thread but bravo for a great and informed post. The fact that 5-11 year olds are now able to get vaccinated....again if we call it a vaccine, is sheer lunacy. To date according to the CDC only 94 people in that age group have succumbed to Covid over an almost two year period and all with severe comorbidities, many with cancer. The common flu takes more lives in that age group than covid. 

Ditto on common sense. Your point on children is spot on including your number 94. To add to your point. There are 28,345,000 kids in the USA between the ages of 5 - 11 years of age. That’s a  99.999997% survival rate. You are insane to vaccinate your children with this “vaccine “

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RobR said:

Everyone in the government is saying that it is safe and effective, which is not true. Otherwise healthy people are dying from the vaccine, one I personally knew. Does it prevent you from getting seriously ill and dying.....so far yes that is the case. But then dig deeper into what is happening in other countries and even ours. The vaccinated are making up a greater portion of hospitalizations and it seems to get worse by the week. The CDC has been wrong the entire way and makes new protocols weekly.

Get the vaccine and you're 95% protected....wrong. Get the vaccine and you can take your mask off.....wrong. Get the vaccine and you can't transmit it....wrong. Get the vaccine and you won't be hospitalized....wrong. Get the vaccine and at least you won't die....wrong. Now people are lining up for third and fourth shots and the vaccine has been around for about 8-9 months for most people. You don't see a problem with that?

And no one knows the long term effects of a vaccine technology that even though it has been around for thirty years has never been approved in human use until now. Some people trust everything the government says.....others have read history.

I posted in the clubs thread and I'll refrain from posting in this thread anymore. 

Thank you for not posting any more nonsense. Appreciated.

12 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Thank you for not posting any more nonsense. Appreciated.

Apparently I caved in to point out the factually incorrect nonsense you keep spewing.

I'm not the one that brought up a link to when the vaccines first rolled out.

7 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

As a Physician who has been fully vaccinated, and recently 'boostered', all I will say is that all this BS about mandatory vaccinations is just that...pure BULLSHI*T.

Do I recommend that most adults get the vaccine?  Yup.  Especially for those of advanced age (me) and those with potential pre-existing conditions (again, me).  But for all other healthy adults?  It's their own f*cking decision.  The vaccine is available.  Take it if you want, or don't.  I've been vaccinated, and don't care if you are or are not.  If I still need to care whether or not you are vaccinated, why did I get the vaccine in the first place?

Yes, the vaccine is protective against severe disease and death if contracted...but I do know of individuals who were fully vaccinated and were in the ICU, and know of one who died.  It is what it is.  Simple fact is, this virus has an overall survival rate of greater than 99.5% if contracted, higher for healthy individuals.  The vaccine CAN have 'adverse' side effects...at what rates?  still being determined.

Whatever...but the sturm and drang over the vaccine...just live your life and let others live theirs.

Believe the kids call this…ether