*** NFL Gameday 01/30 *** Road to the super bowl ***

Beerfish

For once I actually like all of the remaining teams for a change.

I won't be upset no matter who wins these games.

KC over the Bengals but the Bengals have a shot, you have to score a lot points to beat KC

I think the Rams finally figure out the 49ers.  People say big game for Stafford, for me it is big game for Donald, the much trumpeted 'best defensive player' has to show it in this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Saw an interesting breakdown this morning. The 9ers extensive use of a 2 back set puts the rams in a base defense and really slows the pass rush. That’s probably why they paid the FB so much when the Jets went after him. 

I bet the Jets really try to fix that this off season 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

If announcers couldn’t get worse, they trot out Jim Rome. What a dick. 

These pre-game shows are painful.  Flipped on NFL Network's pregame a couple of hours ago.  Just in time to see Michael Irvin strutting around during a riveting game of Pictonary/Charades.  Then Kyle Brandt acting like some Macho Man Savage/Hulk Hogan wannabe.  (Sorry for the dated references but I have not watched wrestling in like 30+ years so I don't know anyone else to compare him to).   Cringeworthy stuff. 

At least its almost game time.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Larz said:

Saw an interesting breakdown this morning. The 9ers extensive use of a 2 back set puts the rams in a base defense and really slows the pass rush. That’s probably why they paid the FB so much when the Jets went after him. 

I bet the Jets really try to fix that this off season 

Is that the “secret weapon” being referred to lately? 

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

These pre-game shows are painful.  Flipped on NFL Network's pregame a couple of houor ago.  Just in time to see Michael Irvin strutting around during a riveting game of Pictonary/Charades.  Then Kyle Brandt acting like some Macho Man Savage/Hulk Hogan wannabe.  (Sorry for the dated references but I have not watched wrestling in like 30+ years so I don't know anyone else to compare him to.   Cringeworthy stuff. 

The Macho Man is timeless...

Macho Man Acceptance GIF

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

These pre-game shows are painful.  Flipped on NFL Network's pregame a couple of houor ago.  Just in time to see Michael Irvin strutting around during a riveting game of Pictonary/Charades.  Then Kyle Brandt acting like some Macho Man Savage/Hulk Hogan wannabe.  (Sorry for the dated references but I have not watched wrestling in like 30+ years so I don't know anyone else to compare him to.   Cringeworthy stuff. 

We live in the days of Idiocy. 

shooting terry crews GIF by Idiocracy

• Upvote 3