*** NFL Gameday 01/30 *** Road to the super bowl ***

Beerfish

OK.  So the refs have now established this as a game where lots of contact will be allowed.

All I ask is that this group of  refs remain CONSISTENT with that for the game.

But if they flip-flop, then we are back to the same old NFL bullsh*t.  It's a major problem.  

Just now, Dcat said:

OK.  So the refs have now established this as a game where lots of contact will be allowed.

All I ask is that this group of  refs remain CONSISTENT with that for the game.

But if they flip-flop, then we are back to the same old NFL bullsh*t.  It's a major problem.  

It’s ok. No Brady. They’ll let them play. 

This will be met with resistance but I legitimately can see Wilson a bit in watching Mahomes.  He may never come anywhere near the QB he is.  Maybe not half the QB, but their throwing motion, body movements etc I do see lots of similarities.

We all see what we wanna see when we have a vested interest, at least until you been so beaten with the obvious. Literally the only similarity between them is they’re human beings and happen to be employed in the same field.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Idk what the hate about Romo is. 

Seems like y'all just want to bitch. I would rather hear him talk the whole damn game than virtually any other announcer that exists in the booth today. 

I agree I think he’s great, his job is to talk. He’s an announcer lol 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snell41 said:

We all see what we wanna see when we have a vested interest, at least until you been so beaten with the obvious. Literally the only similarity between them is they’re human beings and happen to be employed in the same field.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

But you….you don’t see what you want to see.  You got it all dialed in.

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Nobody needs to be paid off KC is going to kill them regardless 

Yup.  When KC is executing llke this on offense, I am not sure what a defense can do if they can't get pressure with 4.  Just gotta hope your offense can score with them and you can find a way to get one or two stops.

Just now, Beerfish said:

KC scored that drive due to the oline.  The oline makes it all happen.

Also saw Hendrickson (I believe) get blocked in the back 2 times then get tackled.  I’m not rooting for any team either rest really, just hoping for a good game.  Non calls like that are gonna ruin it.

• Upvote 2