*** NFL Gameday 01/30 *** Road to the super bowl ***

Beerfish

6 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I agree I think he’s great, his job is to talk. He’s an announcer lol 

Not for 4 f**king hours.  He's not paid by the word.  Good announcers know you have to let the game breath a little from time to time.  Especially TV announcers as opposed to radio guys.  We're all watching the game.  We know what's happening.  You don't have to have words take up the entire game.  When Nantz isn't talking, Romo is. 

Would you enjoy a game watching with friends where your buddies talked about it all 4 hours?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I agree I think he’s great, his job is to talk. He’s an announcer lol 

He's a color analyst. His job is not to fill every ******* second of the broadcast with his unending wall of ******* yap.

Remember watching Football and hearing the line calls and crowd? Today it's Romo and his unending prattle..."Look at this patience, it's so amazing, let me tell you about the thing we all just watched and how amazing it is to see a guy do this like this because it's simply amazing! Now watch the guy, see him, there he is, and he's doing amazing stuff because it's the Championship game and today is the time to do amazing football things, and sometimes he will. Look, see? Sometimes he'll go left, sometimes right, and it really unpredictable so nobody now what's going to happen and......"

Arnold Schwarzenegger Shut Up GIF

• Post of the Week 2

6 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

We all see what we wanna see when we have a vested interest, at least until you been so beaten with the obvious. Literally the only similarity between them is they’re human beings and happen to be employed in the same field.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Do you suffer from Non-24 Disorder?

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

But you….you don’t see what you want to see.  You got it all dialed in.

lol he’s consistent if nothing else. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not for 4 f**king hours.  He's not paid by the word.  Good announcers know you have to let the game breath a little from time to time.  Especially TV announcers as opposed to radio guys.  We're all watching the game.  We know what's happening.  You don't have to have words take up the entire game.  When Nantz isn't talking, Romo is. 

Would you enjoy a game watching with friends where your buddies talked about it all 4 hours?

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He's a color analyst. His job is not to fill every ******* second of the broadcast with his unending wall of ******* yap.

Remember watching Football and hearing the line calls and crowd? Today it's Romo and his unending prattle..."Look at this patience, it's so amazing, let me tell you about the thing we all just watched and how amazing it is to see a guy do this like this because it's simply amazing! Now watch the guy, see him, there he is, and he's doing amazing stuff because it's the Championship game and today is the time to do amazing football things, and sometimes he will. Look, see? Sometimes he'll go left, sometimes right, and it really unpredictable so nobody now what's going to happen and......"

I think you guys have some underlying things to work out. 

Relax. 

Go get a rub and tug, do a line, whatever helps you out. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

We need a HB like Mixon. He’s a hard runner and tough. Carter is more if a scat back and not an every down back. A guy like Spiller/Walker/Breece/White would be a nice compliment.

Agree 100%. I’m on the WR WR TE TE bandwagon but we need a thumper to compliment Carter. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Well hes considered the best announcer out there, but you don’t like him so ok