Jersey numbers

Tezza

Don't ever buy a jersey.

Go to the Jets shop website. Hit the T-Shirts tab. Find something you like without a player's name on it.

It's moderately priced (still overpriced considering the quality, but whatever) and you don't have to burn/donate it when a player turns out to be a sex pest, domestic abuser or even just a bust/traded/leaves-in-free-agency.

Why am I so smart you ask? Because @ 17 I bought a #63 Dewayne Roberston Jersey when he was drafted. That's how f***ing smart I am. 

5 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Don't ever buy a jersey.

Go to the Jets shop website. Hit the T-Shirts tab. Find something you like without a player's name on it.

It's moderately priced (still overpriced considering the quality, but whatever) and you don't have to burn/donate it when a player turns out to be a sex pest, domestic abuser or even just a bust/traded/leaves-in-free-agency.

Why am I so smart you ask? Because @ 17 I bought a #63 Dewayne Roberston Jersey when he was drafted. That's how f***ing smart I am. 

oof-old-man.gif.7dd2869171a51587c265bc8ced99e2da.gif

• Haha 1

My bad on suggesting 12 I was just thinking of all the numbers he wore at Cinci 4,12,11,1,3

I know Reed has 1 so wondering what he will take ...we can punt White with 5 and give it to Garret. 

Also anyone laughing it's been a minute since we can get properly excited so behave haha 

So I have been reviewing fanatics all players get the number 1 jersey and a few rookies and traded players have updated to their selected number. Travon is now showing as 44, AJ Brown as 0, Pickett 8, Tyler Smith 73 ...

If that is all correct looks like Breece Hall is going 0!!!

Screenshot_2022-04-29-21-45-13-699_com.fanatics.jpg