Anyone going to Cleveland

Chrisrud

I can’t even give away my tickets. I’ve even upped my offer to two tickets, a parking pass, 4 beers, 2 hotdogs and a 2021 Cadillac Escalade. 

I hear you. A buddy of mine has Browns season tix and offered them to me for free. My oldest just turned 21 so I figured why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Be careful man. Their fans are pretty hostile. I went to a Browns Giants game after the Giants won the Super Bowl (my best friend is a Browns fan and we road tripped). I sat in the Dawg Pound and they were pouring beer on Giants fans (and getting kicked out). It was pretty ridiculous. The Browns won and there were brawls everywhere. 

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Be careful man. Their fans are pretty hostile. I went to a Browns Giants game after the Giants won the Super Bowl (my best friend is a Browns fan and we road tripped). I sat in the Dawg Pound and they were pouring beer on Giants fans (and getting kicked out). It was pretty ridiculous. The Browns won and there were brawls everywhere. 

this is 100% the case. If you walk through the muni lot (where they tailgate) you get absolutely harassed. I was called every insult/name in the book and some guy even thought it would be funny to throw an egg at me. 

I have never had an experience like this outside of Cleveland. Granted, I've only made it to about 6-7 NFL stadiums but Cleveland has been the worst opposing fan experience. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/16/2022 at 10:45 AM, kevinc855 said:

not this year but went to a Jets Browns game in 2016 I think it was? Decent stadium, nothing special, location is cool tho. Lots to walk to and enjoy. Have fun. Go Jets

Decent place to visit for a few days but have no urge to ever go back....highlight was Jacobs Field great place to see a baseball game.

The stadium is in a great locatioon out there. I was there in the summer of 2018, the RNRHOF is right there so when its 0-21 Browns 10 minutes into the game, you can easily walk over to the rock hall and forget all about the mess going on in the football stadium. The RNRHOF has the absolute best music memoribilia gift shop I have ever seen. I blew $500 in 30 minutes when I went there.