Jets Call Up QB Chris Streveler and OL Connor McDermott

14 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

We all want Zach to be successful but his play at times looks like school yard ball, he looks afraid at times, at times he looks great. 

I'd love to see a count of how many posts on JN contain this sentiment ("we all want ZW to play well but...").  I know I've said it plenty of times.

I almost feel like it should be given a name.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

And here’s Moore thinking with CD and Breece out, he’ll get more love.
Could you imagine Moore walking into the offensive meeting room this week and then seeing ‘Wildcat vs Patriots’ written on the board. 

Theo Pinson No GIF by New York Knicks

Haha

42 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Three guys neg repped this post.  I wasn't being negative.

I am a Zach fan but to deny he is struggling and that the Jets staff is not concerned is simply denial. and those who neg repped a basically honest response are simply kool aid drinkers.  Streveler led the team in the pre-season and one could argue he has the chops to be the back up as the team has shown it has a solid D, solid Special teams and talent on offense but now with a weaker O-line.  We all want Zach to be successful but his play at times looks like school yard ball, he looks afraid at times, at times he looks great. 

Excuse me, did you see how much pressure the "offensive line" allowed?

59 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Are you denying that Zach is in the middle of a brutal drought?  

Winning with this type QB play is simply unsustainable.

It will not help attract free agents in off season and has no long term benefits. 

Yes I love being 5-2 but  we need Zach to play better. Coaches and management know that. 

You’re losing it my friend.

Everyone loved what Wilson did against pitt. He was flawless against Miami, would of had 2 TDs if Breece doesn’t go down at 1.

Played two, very conservative games against the two best pass defenses in the nfl in the hardest places to play in the nfl, didn’t turn it over and won. 

you’re acting like you’ve been seeing 100 yard passing games for months. Some of you seem to create these narratives  in your head that get worse the more you think about them, even without anything happening. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You’re losing it my friend.

Everyone loved what Wilson did against pitt. He was flawless against Miami, would of had 2 TDs if Breece doesn’t go down at 1.

Played two, very conservative games against the two best pass defenses in the nfl in the hardest places to play in the nfl, didn’t turn it over and won. 

you’re acting like you’ve been seeing 100 yard passing games for months. Some of you seem to create these narratives  in your head that get worse the more you think about them, even without anything happening. 

How you feel now?