An Open Letter to Zach Wilson...

Warfish

Watching JDs full video now - Just got to the 1st TD posters here were ripping on Zach for in the picture pissing match above. 

Lol. It’s a perfect play by Zach in the pocket took his drop and threw a great ball without hesitation into a tight window and made a perfect throw for a TD on 3rd and 6.  

JN is funny sometimes. 

7 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Watching JDs full video now - Just got to the 1st TD posters here were ripping on Zach for in the picture pissing match above. 

Lol. It’s a perfect play by Zach in the pocket took his drop and threw a great ball without hesitation into a tight window and made a perfect throw for a TD on 3rd and 6.  

JN is funny sometimes. 

“Funny” 

• More Ugh 1

On 11/3/2022 at 8:33 PM, Warfish said:

Hello Zach,

My name is Warfish (it isn't, but lol real names on the internet).

I've been a Jets Fan since about 1984 or so, when I was quite young, under 10, so I've been a Jets Fan now for almost 40 years.  Time sure does fly.

Here at JN, I am one of the biggest doubters in you.  I think you were not worthy of the #2 pick.  I didn't think you were durable enough.  Big enough.  Good enough, with that laughable BYU schedule of lightweights, to be OUR QB.  I wanted Fields.  Or Mac Jones (in the 2nd, to be fair).  Anyone but you.

So far, I hate to tell you kid, you haven't really proven me wrong in any of my worries.  Missed time twice in two years.  Horrible accuracy.  Poor field vision.  Unproductive.  Not good enough.

You don't say?

5 hours ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

Dear Zach,

Remember the fundamentals and footwork. Throw the ball away when needed. Dont be afraid to call an audible to a run play. Sometimes ignore Mike Lefuler after 7 straight pass plays. Believe in yourself and give warfish a win in person.  If not I will be there during the bye

John Beck

THIS !!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I don't give 2-sh!ts what you think about me, it doesn't matter what I do, my paycheck will always be millions upon millions of dollars more than yours, so stfu, neither myself nor anyone else cares what you or the rest of these whiny little bitches think.  Lovingly, Zach Wilson.

But he's a nice kid!

• Haha 3

On 11/3/2022 at 8:33 PM, Warfish said:

Hello Zach,

My name is Warfish (it isn't, but lol real names on the internet).

I've been a Jets Fan since about 1984 or so, when I was quite young, under 10, so I've been a Jets Fan now for almost 40 years.  Time sure does fly.

Here at JN, I am one of the biggest doubters in you.  I think you were not worthy of the #2 pick.  I didn't think you were durable enough.  Big enough.  Good enough, with that laughable BYU schedule of lightweights, to be OUR QB.  I wanted Fields.  Or Mac Jones (in the 2nd, to be fair).  Anyone but you.

So far, I hate to tell you kid, you haven't really proven me wrong in any of my worries.  Missed time twice in two years.  Horrible accuracy.  Poor field vision.  Unproductive.  Not good enough.

Alot of folks tell me I should have Faith.  Patience.  Belief.  I'm not that kind of man.  I believe what I see, not what others can dream.

But you have a unique opportunity Zach.  To reach deep into the soul of this lifelong cynic, lifelong Jets Fan, and prove that my cynicism, my doubts, are all unfounded.  That miracles can happen.

But it's going to be up to you.  It's on your shoulders.  It's very simple.

Beat Buffalo.

I'm going to the first Jets home game of my life.  A long time coming.  Something I've long wanted to do but couldn't. But now I'm going.  First game in 40 years.

And you are OUR QB.  OUR leader.  Our man.  The game is going to fall on your shoulders.  Without Hall (love ya kid, get well soon!) there is no horse to carry you.

You will have to carry us, all of us.  On your shoulders.  To victory.

You can win me over kiddo.  Just win.

Beat Buffalo.  Get us to 6-3.  Keep this season going, keep it meaningful.

BEAT BUFFALO.

Take the smug smile off Josh Allen's lips, and show him these New York Jets AREN'T the god damn "Same Old Jets" for once.  That the Division isn't theirs just yet.

Lead our Offense right up to those Bills, and punch their in their god damn mouths.  Shove that ball down their throats and make them choke on it.

Because we fans deserve a miracle.  For our love.  For our loyalty.  God damn it I deserve it.  For everything I've given to this team over four decades.

Beat.  Buffalo.

You want me to believe in you?  Have your back?  Be a homer?  Defend you and rep you and tell people you're the sh*t?

I'll do it.  I'll become the biggest Zach Fan in history.

Just beat Buffalo.

Yes it'll be hard.  Yes, they're tough.  And yes, it's going to be on you.

Prove me wrong kid.  Please, prove me wrong.  Make this the greatest day of my Jets fandom.

Make my memory of finally hearing the J...E....T...S..JETS!!! JETS!!! JETS!!! cheer live, and in person, as special as I think it's going to be.

Give us a win.  A miracle.

That is all.  Beat Buffalo, and I'm on the Zach Train, I'll be the Engineer on that bad boy.

Thank you Zach.  Get it done.  That is all. 

Be what we all dream you can be.  I've waited 40 years for this.  

Go Jets!  GO ZACH.

-Warfish

So excited to have Warfish on team Zach! Let's go!

• Haha 4

On 11/3/2022 at 10:48 PM, Creepy Lurker said:

Dear Zach,

Go **** your self.

Best,

Jet Fans

On 11/4/2022 at 9:45 AM, Zachtomims47 said:

Still sleeping? Time to wake up bud

On 11/5/2022 at 6:29 AM, neckdemon said:

My open letter:

Dearest Zach Wilson,

Eat my ass, you suck

Respectfully,

Kiss my nutsack

Animated GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ECURB said:

Animated GIF

You do. He played a good game for a QB and a great game as a team player executing the game plan. That was this game. Look at the body of work. He’s not by any means out of the woods yet. He’s been bad with some good to great flashes like today. 

Anyone saying that Zach is great and the answer because of today is jumping the gun way too soon. Hence this post. Try to be objective and honest about Zach. His critics give him credit when it is due but there are way too many knee jerk reactions around here. He’s been bad but has shown flashes. Until he is consistent and making progress, I can’t anoint him anything.

This roster and coaching however is blowing my mind with how resilient it is despite injuries and everything else. If Zach makes meaningful progress to even be top 20 QB, this team can make a lot of noise. That has yet to be determined but there are many simpletons on this board with the shortest memories that I’ve ever seen. Enjoy the win and great job by Zach. Try not to be so negative and diseased.