2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Eat dildo.

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

After you 

Elevating the discourse, as usual.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Hello Zach,

My name is Warfish (it isn't, but lol real names on the internet).

I've been a Jets Fan since about 1984 or so, when I was quite young, under 10, so I've been a Jets Fan now for almost 40 years.  Time sure does fly.

Here at JN, I am one of the biggest doubters in you.  I think you were not worthy of the #2 pick.  I didn't think you were durable enough.  Big enough.  Good enough, with that laughable BYU schedule of lightweights, to be OUR QB.  I wanted Fields.  Or Mac Jones (in the 2nd, to be fair).  Anyone but you.

So far, I hate to tell you kid, you haven't really proven me wrong in any of my worries.  Missed time twice in two years.  Horrible accuracy.  Poor field vision.  Unproductive.  Not good enough.

Alot of folks tell me I should have Faith.  Patience.  Belief.  I'm not that kind of man.  I believe what I see, not what others can dream.

But you have a unique opportunity Zach.  To reach deep into the soul of this lifelong cynic, lifelong Jets Fan, and prove that my cynicism, my doubts, are all unfounded.  That miracles can happen.

But it's going to be up to you.  It's on your shoulders.  It's very simple.

Beat Buffalo.

I'm going to the first Jets home game of my life.  A long time coming.  Something I've long wanted to do but couldn't. But now I'm going.  First game in 40 years.

And you are OUR QB.  OUR leader.  Our man.  The game is going to fall on your shoulders.  Without Hall (love ya kid, get well soon!) there is no horse to carry you.

You will have to carry us, all of us.  On your shoulders.  To victory.

You can win me over kiddo.  Just win.

Beat Buffalo.  Get us to 6-3.  Keep this season going, keep it meaningful.

BEAT BUFFALO.

Take the smug smile off Josh Allen's lips, and show him these New York Jets AREN'T the god damn "Same Old Jets" for once.  That the Division isn't theirs just yet.

Lead our Offense right up to those Bills, and punch their in their god damn mouths.  Shove that ball down their throats and make them choke on it.

Because we fans deserve a miracle.  For our love.  For our loyalty.  God damn it I deserve it.  For everything I've given to this team over four decades.

Beat.  Buffalo.

You want me to believe in you?  Have your back?  Be a homer?  Defend you and rep you and tell people you're the sh*t?

I'll do it.  I'll become the biggest Zach Fan in history.

Just beat Buffalo.

Yes it'll be hard.  Yes, they're tough.  And yes, it's going to be on you.

Prove me wrong kid.  Please, prove me wrong.  Make this the greatest day of my Jets fandom.

Make my memory of finally hearing the J...E....T...S..JETS!!! JETS!!! JETS!!! cheer live, and in person, as special as I think it's going to be.

Give us a win.  A miracle.

That is all.  Beat Buffalo, and I'm on the Zach Train, I'll be the Engineer on that bad boy.

Thank you Zach.  Get it done.  That is all. 

Be what we all dream you can be.  I've waited 40 years for this.  

Go Jets!  GO ZACH.

-Warfish

Man, you REALLY aren't going to be a Zach fan after Sunday. BTW, last call at the stadium is the start of the second half (I believe). 

• Haha 3

Zach won't best buffalo

... The Jets might.

What I want from Zach

1. Better pacing in the huddle and to the line.
2. Better footwork in his 3-5-7 step Dropback
3. Less hesitancy in his reads
4. Throw with rythmn and timing ... Get the damn ball out of your hands.
5. Throw guys open
6. If you are lucky and the OL doesn't sucks as it has so far .. step up into the pocket... No need to scramble like a headless chicken early in the game. .. it only makes the OL look better than it is and often leads to disaster.
7. Throw ON platform
8. Show Command
9. Throw for more than 150yds against this D
10. Help win the game by not losing it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, Hex said:

If Zach makes a single drive-ending mistake at all the Jets lose. He has to be perfect. I think that he can, but I don’t think he will. 
As with you, Warfish, I hope I’m wrong.

I think that is asking too much. Just don't  give them the ball near the 50. I trust our D can keep up with them

7 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Zach won't best buffalo

... The Jets might.

What I want from Zach

1. Better pacing in the huddle and to the line.
2. Better footwork in his 3-5-7 step Dropback
3. Less hesitancy in his reads
4. Throw with rythmn and timing ... Get the damn ball out of your hands.
5. Throw guys open
6. If you are lucky and the OL doesn't sucks as it has so far .. step up into the pocket... No need to scramble like a headless chicken early in the game. .. it only makes the OL look better than it is and often leads to disaster.
7. Throw ON platform
8. Show Command
9. Throw for more than 150yds against this D
10. Help win the game by not losing it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

On 7, the OL has given him time. The issue here is Zach bails on the pocket as soon as the ball is snapped. 

33 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

False

318AF3D6-67F9-46EF-B55C-6676DE6CACB6.jpeg

You have made some dumb posts but this one takes the cake. Every QB gets sacked but what you are showing here is Zach's inability to sense pressure or navigate the pocket.  Every defender in this picture is blocked except one. A little to Zach's left is an open area in the pocket for Zach to step up into and avoid this pressure. It is so open he can just tuck the ball and run.  If the point of you posting this was to prove my point, job well done. There is a well formed pocket right in front of Zach to step into but he is not. 

Also, there is a wide open reciever right in front of Zach in the EZ but Zach seems to have missed that. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I think that is asking too much. Just don't  give them the ball near the 50. I trust our D can keep up with them

This is a team that held the Chiefs to 20 points. They have put up at least 21 points each game and have had 3 30+ games. Jets defense is good, but the Bills have the best offense they have faced by a mile. It's going to be a test for them, and as for the offense? Well, Buffalo has probably a very similar defense to the teams that Zach has struggled against. They're going to pressure him a lot, and unless he figures out his pressure problem it's not going to go well.

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

This is a team that held the Chiefs to 20 points. They have put up at least 21 points each game and have had 3 30+ games. Jets defense is good, but the Bills have the best offense they have faced by a mile. It's going to be a test for them, and as for the offense? Well, Buffalo has probably a very similar defense to the teams that Zach has struggled against. They're going to pressure him a lot, and unless he figures out his pressure problem it's not going to go well.

I get that but if we can make them work for points, not give them a short field, I give us a chance. I don't  think our DBs will be over matched.  I agree this will be a challenge  but I don't  see a blowout unless we turn the ball over in our own end or are punting from our EZ. 

29 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You have made some dumb posts but this one takes the cake. Every QB gets sacked but what you are showing here is Zach's inability to sense pressure or navigate the pocket.  Every defender in this picture is blocked except one. A little to Zach's left is an open area in the pocket for Zach to step up into and avoid this pressure. It is so open he can just tuck the ball and run.  If the point of you posting this was to prove my point, job well done. There is a well formed pocket right in front of Zach to step into but he is not. 

Also, there is a wide open reciever right in front of Zach in the EZ but Zach seems to have missed that. 

This is a photo of Zach throwing the ball to Conklin for a TD. He stays in the pocket to deliver the throw even with presssure  from the right side. 

• More Ugh 2
  • Haha 1

This is a photo of Zach throwing the ball to Conklin for a TD. He stays in the pocket to deliver the throw even with presssure  from the right side. 

Actually we don't  know where he is throwing, or who he is throwing it to from this picture. What we do see is Zach not stepping up. 

You get an F. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually we don't  know where he is throwing, or who he is throwing it to from this picture. What we do see is Zach not stepping up. 

You get an F. 

Brian dead much? This is a screen shot of zack throwing the ball to Conklin for a TD. He is in the pocket delivering the ball even with pressure. You can’t see the Forrest for the trees. 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 2

Brian dead much? This is a screen shot of zack throwing the ball to Conklin for a TD. He is in the pocket delivering the ball even with pressure. You can’t see the Forrest for the trees. 

Can you show me where Conklin is in this picture? Can you show me it is even a completed pass from this picture? 

Here is a better picture

Zach standing much further back than he needs to with open receivers, one waving his arms, and Zach holding the ball 

1.thumb.png.c5845430f9d54072434fdd54a148ee8b.png

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Can you show me where Conklin is in this picture? Can you show me it is even a completed pass from this picture? 

Here is a better picture

Zach standing much further back than he needs to with open receivers, one waving his arms, and Zach holding the ball 

1.thumb.png.c5845430f9d54072434fdd54a148ee8b.png

Not gonna lie, take the L here Cowbell lol. This is a different play then the other screenshot.

4 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Not gonna lie, take the L here Cowbell lol. This is a different play then the other screenshot.

Oh please. I stated a consistent  problem Zach has, bailing when pressure is not there. Nobody can honestly say they have never seen this. The picture he presented actually shows a clean pocket that he didn't  step up into. If you agree with him, you must be his mother.