Zach missing a WIDE OPEN Mims

Rhg1084

The thing is we really didn’t need the all-22 to tell us Zach Wilson is a joke, did we

It’s something a 5-year old watching football for the first time could tell you

Now guys like Nania are finally waking up I mean come on man

I like Nania, but the trolls and Wilson fanboys like to muddy the waters and try to overcomplicate things with convoluted arguments  

• Upvote 1

Just now, All Gas, No Gase said:

https://jetsxfactor.com/2022/11/21/ny-jets-zach-wilson-ugly-truth/

Here is more video of Zach missing wide open receivers. I’m not taking any responsibility for anyone throwing up after watching this. It wasn’t LaFleur or the NE defense. 

This team would be AT LEAST 8-2 with even slightly better QB play. Sickening. 

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

no it wasnt.  lol  

Favre was always Favre but Wilson isnt anything like him.  This is just as careless as the Mahomes comparisons.  I dont care what talent Wilson has or what his arm or angles blah blah blah, he sucks.  It doesnt matter if you have it if you cant do it.

This fan base isn’t ready for meaningful games on December lol. 

30 minutes ago, All Gas, No Gase said:

https://jetsxfactor.com/2022/11/21/ny-jets-zach-wilson-ugly-truth/

Here is more video of Zach missing wide open receivers. I’m not taking any responsibility for anyone throwing up after watching this. It wasn’t LaFleur or the NE defense. 

Criminal how awful his field vision is.......I guess Lafleur is to blame for the kid having no clue where to go with the ball and when does the accuracy is awful too.......

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

no it wasnt.  lol  

Favre was always Favre but Wilson isnt anything like him.  This is just as careless as the Mahomes comparisons.  I dont care what talent Wilson has or what his arm or angles blah blah blah, he sucks.  It doesnt matter if you have it if you cant do it.

https://fb.watch/gXlyErYhcA/

no more rocket balls. 

coaching matters  

1 hour ago, Anthony Jet said:

Your not wrong but when you can’t complete a basic pass and your stuck with the player. You gotta try anything else 

Like what? Haha, they tried running the ball - but BB sold out to stop the run knowing Zach couldn’t beat him. So, what are the other elusive “things” to be tried?

Please don’t say wildcat. Taking Zach off the field seems to be a non-option.

The thing that still blows my mind is how does he play just fine in the Buffalo game and then follow up with this train wreck where he doesn't look like he belongs? Not that he was great in the Buffalo game but he looked like an NFL QB hitting targets on time and on target. It's not like Belichick had to do anything to cause this night and day difference. It's like a different guy showed up.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This was all game long.

People are like “but Mike LaFkeur”, but the receivers were there, open and ready… the plays were not made. 

Listen, we’ve seen this system produce most of our adult lives. It’s not a “but the play calls” problem when the QB isn’t recognizing opportunity, making throws, and/or making awful throws.

This game was all about execution.

I had season tickets to the Jets for 40 years.  One of the reasons I loved going to games was the ability to see the entire field.  I gave up my seats in 2021.  It's too much effort to go to games now and I hate MetLife.   It's just easier and more comfortable to watch at home on my large flat screen TV.  I also live too far from MetLife.  But attending around 300 games taught me that the view on TV is limited because you only see the ball and half the field.  If Wilson is missing receivers, it's hard to tell watching the games on TV.  Watching live was easy (which is why I hated Fitz and knew Sanchez was limited and Geno Smith was not ready).  I knew Favre was a mediocre QB at best in 2008.  

Seeing videos like this has turned me, the past few weeks, from a "have patience" with Wilson guy to realizing he's not the answer.  Yesterday was the clincher for me.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The thing that still blows my mind is how does he play just fine in the Buffalo game and then follow up with this train wreck where he doesn't look like he belongs? Not that he was great in the Buffalo game but he looked like an NFL QB hitting targets on time and on target. It's not like Belichick had to do anything to cause this night and day difference. It's like a different guy showed up.

It was windy lol

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It’s all mental/confidence 

8 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

All-22s like these are the reason why it’s almost a lock at this point that the Jets will be bringing in a proven vet like Jimmy G, at least

You used to be able to hide these issues from the fans but now we have so much access that is not hard to find out what the real issue is. If the HC comes out today or tomorrow and talks about how the entire offense needs to get better and it's not just on one person then he can gtfo too. Eff Wilson's feelings he needs to be called out so he can grow the eff up.