MIKE WHITE

T0mShane

11 minutes ago, DireJet said:

All I know is Mike White loves football. Absolutely obsessed with it. Would go to 10 doctors to try and get cleared to play it & risk his damn life. If you can’t see what’s going on, I can’t help you. 

Is that because he loves football, or because he sees this as his golden opportunity to get paid? Could be both, but my guess is if he played for free, he is not nearly as eager to get back with broken ribs, out of the pure love for football

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Is that because he loves football, or because he sees this as his golden opportunity to get paid? Could be both, but my guess is if he played for free, he is not nearly as eager to get back with broken ribs, out of the pure love for football

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

26 minutes ago, DireJet said:

All I know is Mike White loves football. Absolutely obsessed with it. Would go to 10 doctors to try and get cleared to play it & risk his damn life. If you can’t see what’s going on, I can’t help you. 

You will never see his name on the sh*t news rags about which trashy woman hes having sex with either. A family man who is dedicated to his craft, so refreshing

• Upvote 2

On 12/17/2022 at 12:44 PM, T0mShane said:

I wonder if he would have protected himself better if he didn’t think every down was going to be his last one as a starter. Heard Randy Mueller talking about that with backups—they play balls out because they know they’re not going to get a lot of chances, which makes them popular in the room, but doesn’t help them long term. The play he got wrecked by Milano on was dead on arrival, but he’s still trying to get the ball off. 

I'm not sure why you'd wonder this. It goes for anything where guys play for money and it's been talked about since forever. Hard to stay the champ when you're sleeping on silk sheets.

• Upvote 1

On 12/17/2022 at 8:32 PM, tdoublee said:

If nothing else MW guaranteed himself at least 10 years in the NFL as a backup with the few games he started. Colt McCoy has made over $24M over his 13 year career as a backup.

Good QB backups seem to have more longevity than top 5 draft pick busts (not saying that Zach is a bust).

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Kellen Clemens somehow had a 10 year career as a backup and he never even looked remotely decent

5 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Kellen Clemens somehow had a 10 year career as a backup and he never even looked remotely decent

Had to check this out. Clemens and Zach were eerily similar players, statistically. God help anyone burning resources on trying to save Zach’s career. Dude is going to be doing color for Mountain West games within three years. 

7A92C3DC-4371-41BD-91BF-45AC533843BE.jpeg

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Had to check this out. Clemens and Zach were eerily similar players, statistically. God help anyone burning resources on trying to save Zach’s career. Dude is going to be doing color for Mountain West games within three years. 

Clemens had a rocket arm, mobility etc. problem was he couldn’t read a nfl defense and neither can zach

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Holy crap, I had no idea that he was actually NOT JaMarcus Russell but Kellen Clemens. He should have never been picked where he was picked.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
55 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Loved mike white but hes made of glass.  Could not bring him back.

I thought he was part of the plan? What about Tannehill? Don’t tell me that dream’s dead, too!