Post Game Interviews and Tweets

Vader

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

Wait wait....we ******* 7-8 now?? How did that sh*t get past me? I thought we were 7-7 at worst? These ******* losses just crept in and BOOM

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

This past months collapse has been on par with the end of the Favre season.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Saleh going full Pinocchio to protect Zach's feelings ? 

Unreal

Meanwhile it took like 3 games for him to actually compliment Mike White.  I do not understand the infatuation.  I think Saleh and JD were so sure of Zach leading them into a dynasty that they simply cannot cope with the fact that he is horrible and unsalvageable.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Vader said:

Wow, honestly kinda shocked at this answer.  So it was about playoffs 2 weeks ago, but now that Zach is back to playing it's not about playoffs?  It wasn't about playoffs last year when your sh!t team won 4 games, still not about playoffs?  It's not about playoffs to all the other players?

Zach needs to completely sabotage 2 full NFL seasons, only to still prove he is incapable?

This is disgusting and I am fed up.  Should have hired Dan Campbell.  Get these people out, at least Saleh, MLF & Zach.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Darnold's Forehead said:

Wow, honestly kinda shocked at this answer.  So it was about playoffs 2 weeks ago, but now that Zach is back to playing it's not about playoffs?  It wasn't about playoffs last year when your sh!t team won 4 games, still not about playoffs?  It's not about playoffs to all the other players?

Zach needs to completely sabotage 2 full NFL seasons, only to still prove he is incapable?

This is disgusting and I am fed up.  Should have hired Dan Campbell.  Get these people out, at least Saleh, MLF & Zach.

there is a real internal acknowledgment right now. the Saleh psyops is over. it failed.

Four losses in a row, a broken #2 overall quarterback, and quickly fading playoff hopes.

Saleh is trying to sugarcoat something that can't be sugarcoated, but that's not really unexpected. I'm not sure what people are expecting him to say. He's not going to throw his team or any individual player under the bus in public to the media.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Again …Colon and Scott teeing off on Saleh ….the grinch and Easter bunny stuff setting them off ….interesting stuff , I expected them to bury Zach but they are going all in on Saleh 

Douglas drafted Wilson. Saleh is taking the bullets. 

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, DoubleDown said:

Four losses in a row, a broken #2 overall quarterback, and quickly fading playoff hopes.

Saleh is trying to sugarcoat something that can't be sugarcoated, but that's not really unexpected. I'm not sure what people are expecting him to say. He's not going to throw his team or any individual player under the bus in public to the media.

Maybe some semblance of not being phony. Maybe not waiting until the 11th hour to bench the guy the entire team and fanbase had already given up on weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Jolot said:

Again …Colon and Scott teeing off on Saleh ….the grinch and Easter bunny stuff setting them off ….interesting stuff , I expected them to bury Zach but they are going all in on Saleh 

yeah and some of it mask sense. not mutually exclusive actually and maybe just maybe while the most glaring zit on this big ugly is ZW, the underlying disease is Saleh. Hard to imagine given broadcast drumming up Saleh's defense as historic in turnaround from last to top 10. We came in a top 3 defense. 

With both JD and Saleh it is such a mix of widely variable results at different ends of the spectrum. So much really good but so much really terrible 

8 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

This is why I hate twitter reporting. This wasn't the full answer. His answer included (paraphrased) "we lost against four teams that are all in position for a playoff run, and we didn't get it done. It's not about playoffs right now. Its about getting off this mat and trying to frickin win a football game"

• Upvote 2

Saleh has benched Zach twice in the last few weeks. Actions speak louder than words.

People put way too much stock in what is said publicly to the media. As I said, he's not going to throw his team or any individual player under the bus in a presser. It's serves absolutely no purpose.

• Upvote 2