Woody is becoming Hess

28 minutes ago, jgb said:

Will probably get sold. Most of woody’s wealth is in the team. His heirs will want to sell it and split the money.

Young Christopher is only 63. He will sustain the torch of failure long after woody is gone. Then young billionaire baby brick can take over. The Jets will be like a band aid factory 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 2

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Will probably get sold. Most of woody’s wealth is in the team. His heirs will want to sell it and split the money.

Highly doubt it. They have MEGA wealth in JJ stock, real estate etc.  They love being in the club of NFL owners. That is my opinion of course.

Woody actually owns just a small "controlling" majority of the team.  There are other family owners so whoever he leaves the team to, they call the shots. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

13 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

If he finally brings us another "Big Tuna," I'm all in...

Actually, Rex got us into back-to-back; big problem as both as they traded future for a run. these past few years have been spot on with JDs vision, but yeah, let's blow it all up for a chance at another AFCE :-)

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Meh .. Woody isn't a cheapskate .. he's just not skilled at assessing talent at the HC position .. as of yet ... Unless ... Bipiddy Bipiddy Boo ... Joe D found the glass sneaker and slips it in Saleh with ease...

My guess is not even a pumpkin... But a gourd.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

He's been known to be cheap with HCs and GMs which is why we typically go the first time coach route.

The one time we didn't with Woody as owner was when he was in London and Chrissy hired Gase.

49 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

After the season ended, wasn't there talk about Woody having to make some huge decision this week?  Has there been any follow-up about that?  

I guess they showed LaFleur LaDoor, plus Benton and Austin...Said they will spend $$$ on a QB...

8 minutes ago, LSJF said:

I guess they showed LaFleur LaDoor, plus Benton and Austin...Said they will spend $$$ on a QB...

Woody can change by offering as much as it takes to either or both Payton and Harbough and stepping the F out of the way.

All he did was keep two yes people around who will let him stick his $0.02 in whenever he feels like it, by scapegoating bad coaches who the Yes men hired

16 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

News here in Boston is saying that Woody told reporters he is willing to brake the bank to get a vet. NE is also getting a new OC and other offensive coaches. I have not heard this much press about the Jets or seen NE following the Jets on coaching ever

Rodgers or Brady please.

I actually want to win a super bowl

• Upvote 1