***Lets go Bengals Official/F da Bills Thread***

kevinc855

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Allen trying to single handedly will a Bills team that didn't show up to being competitive. Bills Gm gets a lot of credit, but I don't see much separation from the Jets in their roster besides Allen. 

That O-line needs to be ripped apart and re-done in the offseason. Allen cover up a lot of their problems but they get bullied a lot. Shame there isn't much money to spend now!

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There it is:

Burrow is a great QB, one of the very very best in the league.  One of my fav players, perhaps second only to Mahomes

Like all Qbs his job is much tougher and more chance for an injury if the oline is injured.

Having more than one really good Wr makes your offense much more potent.

Go ahead and dispute any of the above comments.

Of course you are the one that when people said the jets oline was injured and poor you said it was poor due to zac wilson and was just fine for white and flacco.  Your boy White was in the hospital at the same time due to getting killed.

Your hot takes are such monumental stretches .

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Burrow is a great QB, one of the very very best in the league.  One of my fav players, perhaps second only to Mahomes

Like all Qbs his job is much tougher and more chance for an injury if the oline is injured.

Having more than one really good Wr makes your offense much more potent.

Go ahead and dispute any of the above comments.

Of course you are the one that when people said the jets oline was injured and poor you said it was poor due to zac wilson and was just fine for white and flacco.  Your boy White was in the hospital at the same time due to getting killed.

Your hot takes are such monumental stretches .

My take has been good QB's are good and bad QB's are bad, and its kinda silly to waste time on the bad ones. 

Shockingly hot take, I know.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lith said:

Zebras have been pretty quiet all weekend.  Not a lot of flags being thrown in any games.  It has been nice.

Well to be fair they've been throwing a lot of flags today, its just that no one can tell if the yellow are flags or if someone peed in the snow so they just ignore it.