Now get rid of the black uniforms....

ob07

So, in the last 24 hours, the Aaron Rodgers thread surpassed the 2019 uniform change thread as JN's longest, most replied thread.  Are we now trying to challenge it with another thread on fashion.

Whatever uniform they wear will look good to me if they just win games on a consistent basis.  And any uniforms will look beautiful on the field on playoff Saturdays and Sundays.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

So, in the last 24 hours, the Aaron Rodgers thread surpassed the 2019 uniform change thread as JN's longest, most replied thread.  Are we now trying to challenge it with another thread on fashion.

Whatever uniform they wear will look good to me if they just win games on a consistent basis.  And any uniforms will look beautiful on the field on playoff Saturdays and Sundays.

winning is nice.  a good looking uniform is nice,  both together are ideal.  we all been pissed on long enough.  time for the jets to be an ideal. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

winning is nice.  a good looking uniform is nice,  both together are ideal.  we all been pissed on long enough.  time for the jets to be an ideal. 

Just give me the winning part and I will be happy.

Everything about our current uniforms are disgusting. The color green they chose is terrrible. Black uniforms went out in the 1990's.  An elementary school kid could have done a better job doodling with our current logo. For the love of god, please get rid of them  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

There’s nothing wrong with an alternate black jersey.  Alternates should be something completely different from the norm.  That’s what makes them fun. 
The problem is the current green jersey and helmets are garbage.  Go back to the white helmets and the black wouldn’t offend so much. 

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

It has nothing to do with the Jets 

In all fairness, black is much more representative of a "jet" than green.  I know I'm in the vast minority, but I would actually support a new identity and a move away from green and white to a silver, black, and gray.

Lockheed Martin prepares to build another 105 F-35 jet fighter bombers in  $847 million U.S. Navy order | Military Aerospace

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ob07 said:

Just like farve with the titians garb get rid of the black green and white...  A rod is a jet and as jet fans get rid of black , maybee two games but go with the green jersey at home .... he will look sharp in green in white...

Confused Tim And Eric GIF

20 hours ago, DoubleDown said:

In all fairness, black is much more representative of a "jet" than green.  I know I'm in the vast minority, but I would actually support a new identity and a move away from green and white to a silver, black, and gray.

image.png.8b2bc0c2ff8a521557aa5803c303620d.png

20 hours ago, DoubleDown said:

Lockheed Martin prepares to build another 105 F-35 jet fighter bombers in  $847 million U.S. Navy order | Military Aerospace

The Jets are named after jet airliners, not fighter Jets. Black is so out dated, manipulated, forced, money grab and not our colors

• Post of the Week 1

On 3/15/2023 at 3:41 PM, ob07 said:

because the fascination with black in all sports teams mets knicks even devils and other crap teams go to black the jets should not have that color scheme

Yeah, most teams across the board have a black uniform.  Couldn’t be because they’re popular and sell. 
Outrage @11

On 3/16/2023 at 9:40 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

Agree, black unis are awful.  Get the 80s throwbacks going this year.

Someone in here posted a photo of the new green helmet color with the 80's logo, white pants and the new green jersey.  I like the legacy uni best,, but that combo was not bad either.  i could go for that for sure.  just no black.  white or green top with ALWAYS a white bottom. 

24 minutes ago, greasyt said:

Someone posted this on twitter......the helmets look markedly better with something as simple as changing the face masks to white

20230317_100106.jpg

20230317_100117.jpg

just add the 80's logo and it would be a nice helmet.  and wear it with green or white tops and white bottom. NO BLACK anywhere